Create Account

S75 SMJHL mPT #3 - Lights, Camera, Due: Sunday, February 25th @ 11:59PM PST
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2024, 11:52 AM by Pyro182.)

(Action!)
After seeing your last training session or game, a local film director decided to make you or your team the cast for his next film. He decides to leave the production legwork up to you, letting you call the shots around the set. What kind of movie are you going to make? Who will be the main character? The love interest? What will the plot look like?
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
Only S75 SMJHL Rookies (S76 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.
Deadline: Sunday, February 25th @ 11:59pm PST

[Image: pyro182.gif]

Thank you hewasajazzman, Slothfacekilla, Sulo, Frenchie, and Raymond for the sigs Smile

The Grizzlies have some rather unorthodox methods of training they use in their facility. Many athletes now use ice baths to help strengthen themselves. But the Grizzlies take it to a different level. They have built an ice bath that fits up to 50 people. The entire team including the coaching staff get in together for 10 minutes after each practice. It's been amazing for team bonding and a local director wants to shoot a short video about it. It's nice to have everyone in together as they all encourage each other to not get out and realize their strength.

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

Juice Williams here a.k.a. Mr. Perfect AK your boy a.k.a., the greatest of all time AK. A little yogurt, the grizzlies locker room is fantastic. We train by hanging out with prostitutes and also parting on the weekends last week. I seen my teammate chunk. 7 beer bonds go out score 4 goals and practice and then proceed to drive themselves. Home it was spectacular event and it should be celebrated on the regular.

I'll definitely take the path of least resistance here. The movie will be a documentary about the life and journey of Ylib Kove from J draft to SHL draft. No additional acting experience required.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

What caught the director's attention was the fighting spirit in the Grizzlies' practice, fighting tooth and nail for their spot in the 510 division. So what movie makes sense for a group trying to earn respect in a big world? High School, of course! This lovable group of misfits, brought together by circumstance and a shared love of music, has to prove to the principal (played by the SMJHL Commissioner) that their club deserves to stay open by taking on the local battle of the bands! Featuring Captain Jani as the lead vocalist and club captain, James Howlett as the angsty loner transfer student, and rookie goalie Lee Harrison as the underdog freshman who proves himself in the climax.

Chopper will be doing his own special within the world of One Piece. It will be centered around his return to Drum Island and there is a mystery villain he must defeat from his past.

The Kelowna knights are exited to have their own team documentary, it will talk about the team from the start of the team to today!

[Image: image.jpg?ex=663b8fcc&is=663a3e4c&hm=a86...height=323]          [Image: stank0ven2.jpg?ex=664379d1&is=66422851&h...height=305]

Ahh

I mean when you have John Peanut on your team you have to make a wrestling movie right? I think it would be a comedy a la "Dodgeball". Some low end wrestlers trying to make a name for themselves on the Montana Wal-Mart circuit.

[Image: hudson.png]

Picture it! Sicily...1922. where was i? oh yes, Our last training caught the eye of a filmmaker? I heard about that from the guys in the locker room. I'm not interested in any of that. I'm the new guy in the room and just focusing on trying to get better everyday. Now if you wanna talk about the past games or the big matchup with Regina coming up i'm all ears otherwise get out of my face.

[Image: uh-oh.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: 53556226276_2eace1e209.jpg]
Bleed Black and Gold
[Image: malamutes.png]LD #6 Dash Jackson- Yukon Malamutes Blizzard
[Image: 53364500956_b676deb89a_w.jpg]

The main character for this video is me. I am the protagonist because it is an ad/commercial TO GET ME ON A TEAM. HIRE ME YOU MARKS

[Image: lZacrUG.png]

Caper Poirot is signed by a struggling Vancouver Whalers SMJHL team, going through a rough season. He is tasked with rejuvenating star players like Lily Jin Morrow and GM's Son and trying to get the team back on track.

[Image: t0DZX3k]

The Kelowna Knights, once a dominant force in the SMJHL, have fallen on hard times. With declining performance tearing the team apart, the owners are considering selling the franchise. Desperate to save the team, they bring in Coach Knox Booth, a former SHL star, and a rookie coach with a chip on his shoulder.

[Image: p82ugau.png]

The Maine Timber are in the works of filming a team related film this season. The rumor mill said this is a Blair Witch like piece of work where the trees do the killing!

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

We are making a romantic comedy that revolves around our captain Betzee Nickelback. Her love interests are both assistant captains. The plot? She can't communicate with either one. Cob O'Corn is a cob of corn and unable to speak. Rence is a russian gentleman who speaks no english. The whole film is a bunch of awkward looks and bumping into each other.

[Image: jovera.gif]

[Image: tZH05l4.png]

As is fitting, the director decides to make a sports movie. The plot goes through iterations; the rebuilding team's struggles, the story of waiver superstars, the pressure of being a high draft pick... but in the end, settles on a Rocky-like tale of unlikely triumph. Also, no one on the team is capable of acting with any skill, so everyone gets replaced by Hollywood actors. And then not invited to the premier in the first place.

Scarecrows
[Image: Oon045t.gif]
[Image: 8KlR3Yq.png]