Create Account

S75 mPT#2: Saying Hello Due: Monday, February 26th @ 11:59pm PST
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2024, 04:43 AM by Dextaria. Edited 1 time in total.)

@Moreorless89 if you ever hop back on here, just wishing you all the best and thanks for all the good chats and memories <3 (I also just realized that I didn't hit the word count with my original message so here's another ping! I'm sure we'll catch up on discord as I also sent you a messageeeee)

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2024, 06:02 AM by Salming. Edited 1 time in total.)

One of the first friends in this site was mr. Kev Kevens. We created on the same season which was season 56. We played in the Quebec City Citadelles together four seasons and one win title. Never forget. @Keven

[Image: salming.png]

@JumpierPegasus i hate to give you any sort of recognition but we had some incredible times in all our different locker rooms over the years, starting way back in Portland back in s26. hope everything in life is great for you friend

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

I think the first friend I made in the SHL would probably be @fishy, who was our captain in St. Louis for a while when I joined. He helped me get a grasp for the league and come out of my shell. We haven't talked in a few years at this point, but I hope wherever he is, he's doing well.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

I haven’t really made any friends but I joined with two of my bestest friends @SmittyHextall and @Reedy0rNot who I don’t think I’d play sim without

[Image: Morleyhockey.gif]

I admittedly met most of my early friends in the league from spaces outside the league, but after a bit of digging I think I have an answer. So @Aleris you are awesome and I am glad to have gotten to hang out with you by joining the league! Hope you have a nice day.

Code:
Word Count: 55

I wouldn't say I'm up to besties level with anyone yet but if i have to nominate someone as first ill go with @ec06aaj. I read some of the media produced hyping up Simo and then we were drafted together to the  Falcons as new users and we won a ship last season. Lets keep the good times rolling before we report to separate clubs in the majors!

\

idk who the first person I really became friends with or talked to, but my entire team has been good to me Malamutes . I'll choose @Jexter because he's been super helpful and has guided me through a lot on

[Image: i0ZCRTJ.png]

Россия wants you! Ask for a Transfer! Join Independent Russia Today!

Malamutes syndicate Independent Russia   Malamutes syndicate Independent Russia

@trashae was the first person who's convo went beyond just "scouting" and was actually a good chat. Both of us had to quite chatting to go back to work. Classic "no you hang up" moment. He is a real cutie.

[Image: 88pk1Hz.png]

@TheSparkyDee 

My first SHL friend and the first person to say "This first-gen will stick." Remember, you're stuck with me forever, and you're never allowed to leave STL.

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

The first Non-GM/ Mentor I think I interacted with was @NaomiMannequeen. As luck would have it we got drafted to the same team and well everyone knows how great Naomi is. Glad I get to call them a friend!

[Image: fFccrkD.png]

Not sure who exactly was the very first but it is pretty close between @Eggcracker and @Jexter . Egg got me more involved in the league and Jex Ive been talking to since we were drafted together  Malamutes

[Image: TheOPSquid.gif]
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2024, 10:02 AM by MikeLiut.)

haha, this is a fun one! That person would be @TheHammer43 - From the start (well... after scouting, because it was weird), Hammer wanted us rookies to get involved, do a podcast... He's a passionate guy. I love you man, I hope you are doing great.

---
Ekaterina Valieva - Baltimore Platoon

[Image: 0KH34qN.png]
Thanks @Lazyeye for the sig!

@notoriousTRON  First good friend I made on here.  LGB!!!  You're awesome and though I haven't had a chance to talk to you in a while, I hope you're doing amazing!

Also not active anymore but first I remember was the Russia LR talking to @Pris. She's still on discord though - just not SHLing.

And miss you @wuma

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King