Create Account

S75 mPT#2: Saying Hello Due: Monday, February 26th @ 11:59pm PST

@notorioustig @Fantobens @grok @Mayuu @mcgriddleluver All the great people of those first seasons in SHL and SMJHL! I love you all to the moon and back

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

@High Stick King

hey man you're awesome! I miss the old boat days and rockin your sigs. I always felt cool cause i had an inside line to the best in the game. hope you're well out there, and you found yourself a pirated adobe suite. 

ooh Pirated Adobesuite would be a good name for a recreate...

[Image: source.gif]
[Image: image.png]

@FuriousChicken I hope I did the ping but yeah your an epic guy has been fun talking to you we are pretty much also the only Europeans in Yukon who are active so it's always nice talking to you early on

[Image: cVahF90.png]

I made friends like @Troy_McClure03 @Cash and @Incite long before joining SHL tbh. Legends of the Detroit Redhawks! Now we are here after so very many years.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

@Eggcracker is my first SHL friend was eggy as he's the person who scouted me form Yukon the best team in the league. we bonded on our love for terrible a nhl franchise called the senators.

[Image: ThkcuFb.png]
[Image: e4CexU0.png]

I did not necessarily meet this person in this league, but this person was the reason I joined here in the first place, and that's you @G2019, we finally made it on the same team again as well!

I could pick all of my teammates in the SHL and SMJHL but, when I was new to the league, the people who made it worth to stay were @artermis and @spidey

[Image: hbtB38x.png]
                                                  Canada Knights Monarchs Thank you Enigmatic for the sig!  Monarchs Knights Canada
                                                                      [Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Monarchs Knights [Image: YADp0uU.png] 

I met a few people early on in my first-gen career I can call a friend, but the first that really jumps out for me is @Ace. I didn't meet him until the twilight of my first-gen career, but he really brought me in to the SHL community and is a big reason I'm still crushing out TPE tasks today.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

@luke is probably the earliest person I remember from the league when we joined, but @caltroit_red_flames is the reason I'm here. I've made lots of good friends though including @Troy_McClure03, @hhh81, @JayWhy and far too many others to mention here that are all excellent people.

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

The first time on the site I met with my initial junior GM almost immediately. He took me under his wing and showed me how to successfully earn here. Thanks @Abdeezy . When I came back it was @Ace who initially greeted me and made me feel welcome and ensured I was comfortable on the site still. Since than, and there are numerous individuals who I call friend to many different degrees. I know I would miss a few so shout out to @Toast for working some amazing magic to bring me to the team i was hoping to get drafted too, and @artermis for taking a chance on an old timer in juniors. It has been a pleasure playing for and alongside you guys.

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

hey @Fordyford whattup mate i'm still here hope you're having a nice ol time off doing whatever it is that you do, if you see this come say hi in ANC discord i'll give you shit like you used to deserve back in the olden days

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

I don't have any friends so I'm not sure what to put here to be perfectly honest. Should probably make some, I guess.

@RotticusScott they say you a superstar now

W recruiter btw I made your player so many TPEs and now Vaseline Podcalzone is OLD! Does it ever drive you crazy just how fast the night changes?

Feels so scary getting old!

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

I'm just here to complain that nobody has tagged me so far... Like what the hell? I am gonna tag @Zoone16 for teaching me the ropes at GM-ing in the Js.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

Uhh I guess maybe not the first but @Toivo comes to mind as a very early friend I made in the SHL or sim leagues or whatnot!

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]