Create Account

S75 mPT#2: Saying Hello Due: Monday, February 26th @ 11:59pm PST

@Steelhead77 would have to be the first friend in the SHL as our friendship predates our time in the SHL, and I suppose he is awesome, even if he is inactive.
Words~31

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Oh gosh I don't know, that was like 6 years ago now. It may have been @Blastmeaway but there was also @Rancidbudgie @ml002 @Pwnpiie and a ton of other people. So many good friends from that S39 draft class <3

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

@Takk806 and I hit it off in our scouting convo over our love for Cole Caufield. Then I got drafted to Colorado and its been a great time ever since. We're gonna win the cup this season!

[Image: Leonard-Wood-1.jpg?ex=65e9fdaf&is=65d788...3d17ea60e&]

@Gwdjohnson Holy shit dude. I literally wouldn't be in the league right now if not for the fact that we ended up on the same Junior's team. Unironically the weird J&J connection kept me interested in the league long enough to get hooked. Always happy to call you a friend.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]

@Seany148 my man (gratuitously long bro-handshake, jus the most outrageous flailing of hands and fists that looks like an affront to all things fist bumps)

[Image: TRVzgUB.png]

GrizzliesGrizzliesGrizzliesMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchs

shl-oldshl-oldshl-oldUsaUsaMonarchsMonarchs

I met so many awesome people in my draft class and during my time in Carolina, but the first friend I made here was probably @natedoeshockey. Being in the same class and part of the same amazing LRs has made for some fun times and pushed us to be better!

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: n25g4JC.png][Image: P0OHsLJ.png][Image: DS1jqys.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]
[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-24-2024, 03:41 AM by Spritestuff. Edited 1 time in total.)

@NaomiMannequeen You posted on reddit and were such a cool person! Somehow it turned out we both were working on an Ice hockey table top game and I stole all your best ideas for them ? thanks for introducing me to an amazing community! Also special shout out to @SloppyPainter who was my very first draft interview and did his best to make sure I was drafted by the coolest SJHML team!
GO KRAKEN!!!

@sköldpaddor  would have been my first since she was the person who helped me understand just about everything in this league. Wish you luck with Nevada and go on and win that cup!

I don't remember much details of my first months in the SHL, but I remember the wonderful @Zema being in the Maine LR. Was nice to have a fellow Euro in there to give ketchup the appreciation it deserves. You're still awesome, my man.

[Image: sulov.gif]

@kahri I'm sure this is probably the 100th post you've been tagged in for this thread, but you make this community a better place and I'm really going to miss you on Carolina next season :(. Sorry I haven't been as active this season as I have been, but you're always understanding and make me feel like I never miss a beat. You're always the first person to hype up teammates. You're just the best <3

[Image: AP1GczMJFabp7wIc3K3_rQyFMzUaUcKpER3AMYPn...authuser=0]

@Carpy48 Hello there, mentor that I haven't spoken to in forever - thank you for guiding me when I was just a smol goalie starting my SHL journey. Ich hoffe dir geht es gut!

P.S. rrrzoo!!

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

I don't know if I can recall exactly who my first friend was on the SHL. I had a lot of introductions early on being the older and better brother of @HabsFanFromOntario. Probably the entire LR in Detroit mainly

[Image: Svatos2.png?ex=660626ee&is=65f3b1ee&hm=4...height=350] [Image: sig.png?ex=660330ca&is=65f0bbca&hm=574bd...9bdc77fda&]

I'm ashamed to not remember who it was that helped me into this place, to begin with. I think it was either RangerJase or Shmurph but in both cases, those individuals are the Cream of the Crop and I owe them so much! :D

I'm pretty sure the first person I talked to in this league that I did not know before joining (since I was in the ISFL first) was probably sv7sevn7nen7. Between him and Fuzz, I had a great group to learn from for a first time user.

@sve7en @FuzzSHL

[Image: uMyJK4x.png]

I know have gone IA for now, but maybe in the future when they log back on, they find this tag and it makes them happy.  @BDonini, @notoriousTRON, and @Chevy were some that welcomed me into the Anaheim Locker Room and were very helpful getting me started in the league, which was greatly appreciated to a newbie like me.

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]