Create Account

Help Me Compare SHL Logos To Real Life

I feel like Hamilton or Atlanta is closest to atlanta falcons in NBA as well as new england wolfpack would go pretty well with.. the hartford wolfpack..

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

02-20-2024, 11:41 AMspidey Wrote: Inferno - 

Calgary Flames - horse jersey

Platoon - Washington Capitals (Sliceruser - 2024-02-19) [Image: hqMR07Z8CWtLSH0g3HBw4WhS0pCUtaell6TcnG2N...b7971c9c6&]

Love this

Stampede - Buffalo Sabres (Sliceruser - 2024-02-19) [Image: IvnnJOWL6xUnkAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png?ex=65e...dd1466434&]

Yep

Dragons - 
Detroit Redwing or Calgary flaming C

syndicate - 

Original Ducks logo

Blizzard - 

Colorado Avalanch

Steelhawks - 

Atlanta Thrashers

Panthers - 

Florida Panthers, Sharks, or wild

Rage - 

New Jersey Devils

Monarchs - LA Kings (Sliceruser - 2024-02-19) [Image: gsxc2tZV1TNmgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png?ex=65e...9c9097e01&]

Patriotes -

Vancouver Canucks (Johnny canuck)

Wolfpack - 

Phoenix Coyotes

Specters - 

Golden Knights

Forge - 

Philadelphia Flyers

pride - 

LA Kings Purple and Gold crown

Argonauts - 

Ottawa Senators

Barracuda - 

San José Sharks

Renegades - 

Dallas Stars

Stars - 

Maple Leafs

Aurora -

Minnesota Northstars

Pictures and other logos of teams that represents the team can work. 

Deadline - 2024-02-22
[/quote]

Can you explain me what the Seattle pick was from? Because you said the Senators

[Image: hbtB38x.png]
                                                  Canada Knights Monarchs Thank you Enigmatic for the sig!  Monarchs Knights Canada
                                                                      [Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Monarchs Knights [Image: YADp0uU.png] 

Can you explain me what the Seattle pick was from? Because you said the Senators
[/quote]
Argonauts being Greek warriors. Senators have most Greek like armor.

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

02-20-2024, 02:04 PMspidey Wrote: Can you explain me what the Seattle pick was from? Because you said the Senators
Argonauts being Greek warriors.  Senators have most Greek like armor.
[/quote]

Oh, never thought of it like that, thanks!

[Image: hbtB38x.png]
                                                  Canada Knights Monarchs Thank you Enigmatic for the sig!  Monarchs Knights Canada
                                                                      [Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Monarchs Knights [Image: YADp0uU.png] 

(This post was last modified: 02-21-2024, 12:40 AM by Duff101. Edited 2 times in total.)

Can’t believe you picked the sabres logo over dinamo minsk whose old logo is like a spitting image of buffalo

[Image: compare.png?ex=65e659a9&is=65d3e4a9&hm=0...b2fa9b0aa&]

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs

02-20-2024, 09:44 AMFrenchie Wrote: Atlanta looks like the Coachella Valley Firebirds (some would argue its the other way around lol)
@Julio Tokolosh and I are still waiting for that royalties check to show up....

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

02-21-2024, 12:46 AMhotdog Wrote: @Julio Tokolosh and I are still waiting for that royalties check to show up....
yeah like, I remember seeing the Coachella logo and being extremely confused... they're literally the same lol

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders