Create Account

[VSN] On The Road Again
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2024, 01:38 PM by ValorX77. Edited 1 time in total.)

As this title suggests, Videl Valor will not be re-signed by the Texas Renegades after the playoffs. Therefore Videl is looking for a new home in S76.

My goals remain clear, win a cup (If Texas doesn’t win in S75) and reach 1000 points.

I would like to thank Texas for being a great home for me for the past 3 seasons, and I have nothing but thanks to give.

I look forward to speaking with you very soon.

-Valor

(DO NOT GRADE)

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Hopefully you enter free agency with a brand new ring on your finger!

Appreciate everything you've done for Texas Valor! Incredibly sad we have to let you go.

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

03-05-2024, 01:35 PMValorX77 Wrote: As this title suggests, Videl Valor will not be re-signed by the Texas Renegades after the playoffs. Therefore Videl is looking for a new home in S76.

My goals remain clear, win a cup (If Texas doesn’t win in S75) and reach 1000 points.

I would like to thank Texas for being a great home for me for the past 3 seasons, and I have nothing but thanks to give.

I look forward to speaking with you very soon.

-Valor

(DO NOT GRADE)

Teams can reach out to me, as Texas management has given permission to do so.

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Wish you the best Valor! Thanks for being a veteran presence in the Texas LR.

Hope we can give you one of those goal this season so you can reach the other with another team!

Renegades

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

It has been great playing alongside you and getting to know you more in Texas. Hoping we can get you that cup this season Renegades

[Image: 51LSJnR.png]