Create Account

S75 SMJHL PT#4 - Pre-game Playlist Due: Sunday, March 3rd @ 11:59 PST

This is an easy one:

1. Cudderisback - Kid Cudi: This is just a short warm up song, easy for everyone to come into the locker room at their pace, get ready and jam out to some easy chill music.
2. Caroline - Amine: This song is another slower paced song, but it is a little more up vibe compared to cudderisback, it helps people get a little more energized. But still allowing the team to jam out together.
3. Burn it to the ground - Nickelback: Now its time to get ready for the game, its time to get focused, its time to get energized. Burn it to the ground is the perfect song to amp the team and bring the energy pre game.
4. Lose Yourself - Eminem: This song allows each player to vibe with themselves, but as everyone knows all the lyrics everyone is signing anyways.
5. Seven Nation Army - White Stripes: Finally one last jam to bring the team back together before walking out the ice, a little more upbeat but a classic none the less.

170+ words

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

The songs on the Vancouver Whalers gametime playlist are all ocean themed, because why wouldn't they be? We start with Dethklok, "Go into the water". With such lyrics such as "go into the water, live there, die there" it's impossible to not get pumped up. Next we have a handful of songs from a band called The Ocean: Epipelagic and Bathyalpelagic I: Impasses. Another couple of water themed songs to hammer home the fact the we own the seas, and whoever owns the seas owns the land too. After that we have one of two wildcards: "Throw it up" by Lil Jon & the East Side Boyz. You can't exclude Lil Jon from any sport playlist in good conscience, and I wouldn't even dream of it. I guarantee this song gets the boys ready to fight every night. The last song on the playlist is "A Lesson in Hate" by Nekrogoblikon, just to fully cement that our opponents that night aren't our friends and even if we don't win, we're going to make them regret coming to our house.

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

When it comes to the Maine Timber we like to get down to a variety of songs in the locker room.

1. Kenkraft 400, Zombie Nation. This choice is simply because the Bruins goal song is the best in the NHL.

2. Enchanted, Taylor Swift. If you're not jamming to Taylor Swift in the locker room, are you even trying?

3. Mo Bamba, Sheck Wes- One of the best pre-game songs of all time. This used to be a staple before high-school basketball games.

4. Beautiful Things, Benson Boone- This is an absolutely terrible song to get hyped up by. But this is Maine, so I needed to throw in a country sounding song and this is an absolute banger.

5. Mantra, Bring Me The Horizon- Just like Mo Bamba, this is a solid pregame song, when the Timbers hand the aux to Kristians this is always the first song he plays.

When it comes to the Kelowna Knights, Jennifer has brought a Kpop flair to the Knights’ pre-game playlist. The first song is of course Eve, Psyche, and the Bluebeard’s Wife by Le Sserafim. That’s because we’re a mess in distress but we’re still the best dressed. The next song is Unforgiven by Le Sserafim. Unforgiven is much more rock oriented and works perfectly as a pump-up song in the locker room. The third song would be Fearless by Le Sserafim. Ultimately you need to be fearless on the ice and what better song to demonstrate that then one called Fearless. Fourth would be Antifragile by Le Sserafim. You need to be tough in order to play hockey, and this also works as one to get the team ready to go out. The last song is No Celestial by Le Sserafim. While it’s probably better as a victory song, I think it also works as the last song that plays before the team goes out.

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

ISFL Aff. Claim

[Image: z9jXfb3.jpeg]

Whalers       Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers  
[Image: bdDUUbs.jpeg][Image: cJ0kyj1.jpeg]
 Whalers       Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers  

Chuck is what you may refer to as an enigma. Through his time developing in the youth leagues he wore through numerous pairs of headphones as he went through his mental preparations for each game. A few pairs may or may not have become victim to getting smashed after a tough loss, but most simply were worn down to the point of there being no foam left on the ear pieces. Spending his time in Anchorage, the foam doubles as a source of warmth so it is a must.

Despite this, if you were to ask any former or current team mates what his favorite music was they simply would not be able to answer… Chuck likes to keep his preparations private and keep the opposition guessing. His Spotify account is set to private, and there are no old CDs hidden in his car (even though it has a CD player as a car manufactured in 2020???).

Newfoundland Berserkers Pregame Playlist

The playlist will be called Newfoundland Bangers. 

1. Free Bird by Lynyrd Skynyrd. Just an absolute classic. Gets everyone fired up. Gonna be free as a bird on the ice. Admittedly my go to pregame song in my high school athletic days. 
2. Rockstar by Nickelback. I mean why not. Controversial, but it is a banger. 
3. Love Story by Taylor Swift. Gotta get some emotions out pregame. Crying brings the team together.
4. Alright by Kendrick Lamar. Just a great rap song to get you going. The team is going to be more than alright. 
5. Barbie Girl. This song is only for Patty to jam out to. It is reportedly his favorite song. 

Perhaps there is a reason they are not giving me the aux in the locker room, however these songs would maybe help the team be better than .500. Currently, we have no locker room DJ so maybe this is my application.

[Image: mattyj.png]

I've been on a huge love session with the Movie the greatest showman.

Song #1 would be the greatest show, The arena dark the lights are going around the stadium, getting the crowd ready. Hitting the ice right at the 1:42 mark and set the tone of putting on a show for our fans.

Song #2 That would be our goal song, I hated this song growing up being a Red Wings fan but Chelsea Dagger as a goal song is just way too perfect.

Song #3 Right when your about to go on the Power play you have to hit them with some Enter Sandman by Metallica, gets the stadium and players going and the build up is so good.

Song #4 Its not a song its just a little clip but after every penalty kill I think is the perfect time for the Mario 1up sound bite.

Song #5 The last one has to be earned but it has to be some Dj Kahled coming in with some "All I do is win" just to end the night and give the fans all something to sing about.

Bonus Song: Journey - Dont stop Believing, because well I love the Wings.

[Image: HIXWkkp.gif]

HE SHOOTS HE SCORES

JOHN LANGABEER NETS IT AND TIES THE GAME!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND HE SCORES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHN LANGABEER JUST SCORED THE 2 BIGGEST GOALS OF HIS CAREER IN A MATTER OF 10 SECONDS!!!!!!

WEST KENDALL TAKES THE LEAD!!!!

S41 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7, Game Tying and Game Winning Goals.
(This post was last modified: 02-29-2024, 06:28 PM by jjlangabeer. Edited 1 time in total.)

Posted x2 for some reason.

[Image: HIXWkkp.gif]

HE SHOOTS HE SCORES

JOHN LANGABEER NETS IT AND TIES THE GAME!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND HE SCORES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHN LANGABEER JUST SCORED THE 2 BIGGEST GOALS OF HIS CAREER IN A MATTER OF 10 SECONDS!!!!!!

WEST KENDALL TAKES THE LEAD!!!!

S41 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7, Game Tying and Game Winning Goals.

Out here in Detroit we are huge Tswizzle fans. We would start off our album with some Wildest Dreams (other teams dream they could be Detroit) Taylor Swift is worth the price of admission and we are honored to have her in our track 

Next up we have Out Where the Wilds Things Are this song by Luke Combs is a Country Song that helps sharpen our talons we are wild - dare I say electric  Wink on the ice for the fans!

third song now are are getting amped and into the grove of the skates on the ice to some Uptown Funk. This song has a beat to it and gets the crowd and team moving. This song is where we do most of our stretching. 

4th song: The Real Slim Shady. There is only one Slim Shady team and it is Detroit fitting as Eminem grew up in Detroit. We stand up from our stretching and skate around the ice.  

final and 5 song: We Will Rock You by Queen.  This song hits different and when you are on the ice and pre game there is nothing that beats shouting "We Will We Will Rock You SKREEEEEEEEEEEEE" 

In Detroit we are accepting and have a wide variety of music for our players and fans.  Falcons

Falcons Hockey fan for life. I pack the heat and score the goals!   Barracuda

[Image: Point_Celly-13020730.gif] 

Hattricked:

[Image: 360-F-221617789-s4-D5-Zj8u-An2-CJHgl-Rxl...Fooy-1.png]

In Newfoundland the locals love their Irish music so the top five songs for the Beserkers playlist will be Newfy/ Irish tunes.
1. Heave Away by the Fables. This is a Newfoundland gem a great song and it gets all the crowd going and the players pumped up.
2. There’s gunna be a time tonight by Ray Lake(I think) The title of the song tells the whole story here. When this song comes on you know you’re gunna have a good time tonight!
3. The night that Patty Murphy died by Great Big Sea. This is another local favorite of your ever out to the bars of downtown St. John’s you’ll hear this song played at least 2 or 3 times throughout the night.
4. Sonny’s Dream by Ron Hynes. Ron is a NL legend a singer known all over Newfoundland for his good songs and great voice. Sunny’s Dream is another NL favorite!
5. Islander by Shaneyganook(spelling may be off). This one is an absolute banger every Newfoundlander goes nuts when they hear the lead singer ask the crowd “any Newfoundlanders here tonight?!” Crowd will always go nutty.

[Image: cuffana.png]

The raptors like to reach deep into their prehistoric tendencies before games and jam out to the followong tracks;

1. Wall of Voodoo - Back In Flesh
- Alarms sound, its time to get to work! We gather our energy to the chaotic beat of heavy drums.

2. Infectious Grooves - Feed the Monkey
- Heavy drums continue, funky rhythm now takes over. We begin to dance like Encino man. Getting more and more wild.

3. Fishbone - Bonin' in the Boneyard
- Now the brass kicks in to intensify the funk and drums. Dancing continues, our energy is rising. Funky a** bass!

4. The B52s - Lava
- We now do the monkey like Johnny Bravo and edge off a little. The power is within us, like hot lava, ready to blow.

5. Was (Not Was) - Walk the Dinosaur
- Its time to play. We open the door, get on the floor, and everybody walks the dinosaur out the locker room.
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2024, 10:15 PM by ItsBooth. Edited 1 time in total.)

1. The Black Keys - Lonely Boy
    • Lonely Boy is a blues-infused rock song that adds a modern and upbeat vibe to the locker room. A great opening song to any hype list!
  2. Wolfmother – Joker and the Thief
    • Another high octane song to add to the hype list. Wolfmother plays quite a few energetic guitar riffs in this song. That reason makes it a no-brainer to be added to any hype list!
  3. Queen - We Will Rock You
    • The stomping beat and a well known chanting anthem. Queen is (maybe) the classic and that makes almost any of their songs a timeless choice. We Will Rock You is an amazing song for building team spirit and creating a sense of unity before hitting the ice.
  4. AC/DC - Thunderstruck
    • An absolute classic. One of the best rock anthems ever with a powerful electrifying energy, perfect for getting the adrenaline pumping before a game.
  5. Guns N' Roses - Welcome to the Jungle
    • Close it out with another classic. A very aggressive tone to this classic rock song can set the perfect tone for our team when we're gearing up to head out on the ice. We take the lyrics to heart and really do welcome the opponents into our jungle! We're always ready to bring the fear!!  Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows
WC: 225