PT PASS

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

[Image: VXF6enn.jpeg]

[Image: 88pk1Hz.png]

Option 2

Stanger has mentioned before that he loves to play Tennis to train his stamina and cardio for playing full games in the SMJHL. Tennis is a long endurance sport which also requires explosiveness and power. Stanger feels this is the perfect sport for a goaltender to train non-hockey related physical skills.

Goalies need to be powerful and explosive to catch up to rebounds, make last second saves, and especially it helps his movement in his crease, shifting side to side when tracking the puck. 

Stanger has received an ankle injury one time in his youth stages of tennis/hockey. He has fully recovered from the situation and has since trained his ankle mobility plus hip mobility. Tennis requires these skills as well for players to be the most agile.

Hopefully one day when Stanger plays for the Monarchs he will be able to find some tennis courts near by to continue playing and training.

Simmer PT Pass

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

Guess what? Launchpad here, journaling my epic hockey adventure! Today was a total blast - traded my pilot's cap for a hockey helmet. Ready for the play-by-play?
Entry 1: Sky High Skating
Tried flying on the ice! Loops, spins - felt like the Thunderquack was in the rink with me. A bit wobbly, but hey, I'm getting there!
Entry 2: Gadget Giggles
Got all inventy with my gear. Put mini propellers on my skates for speed and a gyro thingy on my stick for control. Yeah, I got some weird looks, but who cares? I'm a genius!
Entry 3: Team Spirit Takeoff
Boosted team spirit with an obstacle course. Lots of laughs, a few falls, and now Team Launchpad is tighter than ever. Ready for action!
Entry 4: Speedy McQuack
Ended with extreme speed and crazy stunts. Crashed into the boards a bit, but no biggie. Learning is fun!
Entry 5: Quack-tastic Comedy
Laughs all around with accidental puck launches and epic slips. Classic Launchpad goofiness in full swing.
Ice skating, propellers, and laughs - who knew hockey could be this cool? Until my next adventure, quack on!

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

I suppose there is one non-related hockey activity Logan Webb does. It is typically done with one other person, but I suppose it can be done with a group. People have been known to do this activity naked, but not Webb, no reason to psyc out the competition. Perhaps you have done this activity at a party, alone in a bedroom, kitchen, or shower with another. Of course I am talking about competitive Laser Tag. The second greatest competitive sport in the world. Why Webb is currently ranked in the top 10 in the world. That is right, out of the 127 other active Competitive Laser Tag players Webb is top 10, actually number 8 right now.

"Once you reach the top 10 it is typically 1 on 1 games. But occasionally there is a battle royal tourney." Webb has to tell us and his other passion outside of hockey. "I used to do this to prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse and it was a great way to train my muscles i don't typically use in hockey to make me a much better player. But soon realized I could get major sponsors by going pro. Now I make $10,000 a year and my equipment paid for by Compliments Cola. Living the sweet life."

Best of luck to Webb as he adheres to his other passion that helps keep his hockey body it top form during the offseason.

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

This is the one time (or one of the few) that Viktor will not object to deep human connection. However, he's not the kind of guy that ever has anything profound come out of his mouth. For the most part, that tends to get lost on the trip from his brain to his lips. But maybe this time everything within Vik will cooperate, and he will be able to make a huge impact in very little time on a very little hockey player. I want to say that it would be something like "The points and stats don't matter, just have fun", but if the little critter really is the future second coming of Hargreeves, they will more than likely already know that. The more probably scenario would be Viktor draws an absolute blank, and simply goes with "Grow a better mustache than I did" regardless of gender representation. If it doesn't work out, my recreate could always just go the goalie route. Specifically the FHM one where nothing makes sense and everything is stupid.

Code:
175 words

[Image: loreoh.gif]
[Image: eP8F2Ne.png][Image: xm4idGe.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png][Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

My player is also a baseball star. This cross-training ensures that he isn’t slacking in the off-season of one sport or the other. Both sports are grueling on the body, but in different ways. My player is a power forward in ice hockey, amassing a lot of hits and checks during the season. Baseball is a different kind of grind. While not as physically hard hitting, it still takes a physical toll on the body. Why use this strategy to cross-train? I learned a difficult lesson early on in my career that taking time off and resting can make you a rusty player. This seems to always happen when one team sweeps another in the playoffs and the other series goes to game 7. This time off leads to players getting rusty and slower. In the next round, the team coming off a sweep have to play catch up and get their legs ready again. This is why cross-training in the off-season is an effective strategy for staying game ready.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

Option 2:

Antonio Flusso takes his hockey playing very seriously, but he also understands the importance of being in incredible shape so that you can get in the ESPN body issue. He decided a long time ago that he wanted to make sure he had a body and cardio to match his unreasonably high hockey IQ. Playing basketball is good exercise, but more importantly if you exclusively look to improve your vertical and manage to dunk a ball, you can trend on social media for being a pro hockey player that can dunk. Big points in terms of followers. Soccer is the easiest sport on the planet at a low level, so any good athlete can sprint up the field and look impressive for the cameras, so that's one that he always practices for similar reasons. Just need to kick in a one timer that was carried up and passed by a talented player for the flair. Basketball and Soccer are the sports you want to play to improve athleticism and chase clout, so those are the other two he sticks with.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Carter Crutchfield does not believe in Crosstraining or cross fit because he ain't out here trying to be the best at exercising. A lot of Crutchfield's workout routine comes from his father, who had a storied, hall of very good career in the SHL and SMJHL. However, for other sports, Carter Crutchfield does participate in roller hockey, as he believes that a lot of the skills in roller hockey transfer over quite well to ice hockey. And it's always fun going to a summer league and absolutely smoking the competition. Crutchfield's team loves having him, but the other teams hate playing against him. Besides that, it's pretty much dry land training, ice training and roller hockey to keep Carter in tip top shape and ready to chase the next Four Star Cup in the SMJHL, and hopefully the Challenge Cup at the SHL level. Hopefully Carter achieves at least one of these.

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Option 1:

Ryosuke Sato looks at the young star in the making. It's odd because this kid plays center while Sato plays defense, but just looking at his play style he knew that the kid was just a forward version of himself. Forechecking hard, backchecking even hard, the young star in the making plays the full 200 ft game and his incredible speed and edgework far surpasses even what Sato was able to achieve as a mobile defensive defenseman. And so, to part a few word to the youngin' Sato knew he didn't need to tell him how to play the game nor improve on his skills. All Sato knew that he had to say was to help instill the fun that he had throughout his career in the SHL. From the people that he met, the times in which he was very involved in the league to being more of a player along for the ride, I would highly recommend trying to be as involved as possible off the ice to get the full SHL experience.

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

[Image: ewA4SQw.png]

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

Y'know, Mr. Weird Plague Doctor Guy, it's interesting that you shook rather than nodded your head when you responded to the question "are you the ghost of hockey future," because that would seem to imply you're *not* and for some reason I *am*, but I'm very much alive. But let's assume you nodded. My player, at present, is only even vaguely relevant in the SMJHL, so I don't think anything I say would have significant impact at this stage. I mean, can you imagine you're pursuing your dream in... I dunno, business, and some random lower management from a minor company was trying to leave an impression on you with just a few words? It would be a lot harder to make an impression without some degree of recognition. So we're going to go the opposite direction and just give some words of encouragement - maybe we talk about how hard the kid is working and how the time and dedication pays off. Maybe we give a larger life lesson about how that effort will take you far no matter what you do - because some people who are very good at one thing don't end up doing what they love to do in their free time as a job. <3

[Image: qgldMOE.png]
Thanks @Amidships!

Not touching the 1st prompt so yes, every now and then Isaac Forty-One will do cross fit exercises. Those are a fucking killer though so it is not like he can do them during the season otherwise he won't recover in time for the next game but in the off-season? What better way to get better at it in a short amount of time?

He has 2 that he will perform. One is more general exercise and generic ass cross fit so push ups, sit ups, fast 1 steps, jumping jacks, etc. Those type of things that will just help your overall core be as effective as possible and then 1 based on ice to help specific hockey things like quick turns, shooting accuracy, handling of said ball or puck (Yeah giving field hockey some love here), hitting people in the f--okay well that 1 was not in the regular cross fit but I guess Isaac trains everything.

[162 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

Dear my future player, I know what you’re thinking, why did I come visit you while you were playing hockey with your friends? You have a lot of potential to be the future face of the SHL my friend, I mean, look at how you cut through that defense like nothing at all. You also need to master being a two way player. This process will take several seasons to complete and the benefits are worth it, I mean, I literally led the league in goals not too long ago, maybe you could very well be the face of any franchise. There’s one more mountain that everyone wants to climb before their body can’t go anymore, and that’s winning the challenge cup. I have previously won the 4 star cup, but I have never made it past the second round in the SHL playoffs. My advice to you is to not let anything get in your way, and that does include bad GMs if they start harassing you. Good luck my friend.

- Videl Valor

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]