Create Account

S75 PT#4: Spooky Fat Guy Due: Monday, March 11th @ 11:59 PM PST

Cross training can be extremely helpful as long as you don’t mix up the techniques. For me personally, I ran track and played hockey at the same time, and the track practice was good for my endurance and lower body strength. But I had to make sure I separated the two, because you use your legs in slightly different ways to run and skate. A better example of this is when people play golf and baseball, and they start to swing at a golf ball as if they were using a baseball bat. One great example of cross training for hockey is hockey and baseball. The hand eye training can be tremendously helpful. Hitting a baseball is harder than deflecting a hockey puck, so mastering batting would make you an excellent tipper. Being proficient in other sports in addition to hockey can definitely improve your all around game, working on aspects you maybe wouldn’t have otherwise.

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]

prompt 1:

Well kid, I hope you are ready to spend your entire career flying the red colours of the Manhattan Rage, because replacing me means being a Rage for life. Being the ultimate team player, working your ass off (to an extent, I have never been the hardest worker), and most importantly, bending your back to the needs of the team are all the things that you can expect from this experience...and even though it seems like a lot of sacrifices, I bet you will like it there. Also, please for the love of god, learn how to not take penalty minutes while you are at the whole defense thing, because they are gonna cost you a lot if you just blindly run into people. Anyway, it's stilla good while before all of this becomes a thing for you, so I am not gonna bother you anymore, do your thing and maybe see ya on the roster at some point.

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]