Create Account

S75 PT#5: Who you gonna call? Due: Sunday, March 17th @ 11:59 PM PST

OPTION 2

GM's Son of the Montreal Patriotes has never had an agent and probably never will. Why is this, you may ask? Being the son of a GM means that, no matter what, he will always have a place to play hockey and always have a contract. Of course, since he is also the son of a GM, he doesn't need money because he has a ton of money already from his GM father. As a result, he enjoys not having to pay the agent fees that lesser players who do not have his sort of connections have to, instead being able to use that portion of his contract money on partying and drinking. He also can just text his GM father and ask him for whatever bonuses or allowances outside of the contract, because of their family relationship, and it is able to go around the cap in a legal fashion.

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

PBE Affiliate

[Image: crunksig2.png]

Written Task Option 2:

Cal Juice's agent is @Blastmeaway who has been... a little MIA lately if you know what I mean. Every time negotiations come up it's like being a deer in the headlights. @Nike doesn't even show up to the negotiation table anymore, it's just a once a season phone call where all he says is "1 season, minimum salary, no player options or clauses" and he hangs up. It's clearly taking advantage a player who has an agent that is engaging in malpractice.

So as far as plans for future negotiations or not signing contracts or going somewhere else there really aren't any. Cal Juice doesn't get a say, he has no idea what the CBA allows him to do or what rights he has. He just sits there sipping his juice and taking the blows as they come. His job is to score goals and that's really all there is to it. If Blastmeaway ever comes back from Mexico and sobers up from his never ending tequila bender maybe he'll get a decent contract but until then it's minimum 1 season contracts in Chicago.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

John Brown only has one single agent and that is the Lord himself. John Brown prays frequently and attends church every Sunday so as to receive guidance from the Lord in his quest to bring educational hockey to the world. While the Lord himself may not be the expert when it comes to hockey contracts, John Brown listens and follows his guidance regardless. John Brown finds it very reassuring to listen to his beliefs, especially when that means getting involved with the cause of fighting the reality of slavery still existing in the modern world. Unfortunately this causes John Brown to get involved in more than a few fights and protests to combat the terrible spread of modern day slavery. This results in little time for contract negotiations, so he typically just takes league minimum. After all, money is not his goal, but instead to play a good game and live a good life of freedom. John Brown is weird like that.

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Michael fitted never has restless nights he only crushes it in the best way before bed never has he ever not been the goat ever not once so get on the line and understand nd get to ths back of the line before you spout that garbage back this way like a hurricane. So as i intended i will never stop being the best at beating the rest without beer id have marbles because i lost them in a beer trade to a tiger so before u go around meeting puppys for hamburgers make sure your nice to the nearest puppy cuz without u ny puppy around the land will run to my neighbors so think before you go of on someone sis because ai loves to barbacue on tuesday before 6 and without that you will not feel me in your bones go home mike your drunk and dont forget to pet that damn dog like seriously

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

well my house is being hanted by some ghosts. This is not ideal as I need some really long and strong sleep to maintain athelte body yo uknow. so I will call in my friends @Gooney@Gwdjohnsonand @nourthey will take down the gfhosts for me and make sure I can stay alive. Thanks boys for the ghost slayiong you know some times you need your help from good friends and if they don't help then what are we even going to do? Huh? hwat could happen if ghosts come again/ I die? ok thats not very cool. I dont want to be a ghost too youu know maybne that we should ouutlaw ghosts for the rest of the year. My next proposal is to -outlaw ghosts permanently and allow me to not become a ghost and we will all just be reincarnated or other. That sounds good to me man so if we don't do this then I'll become a ghost.

[Image: rotti.gif]

Option 1:

Bobby Tkachuky isn't a fan of ghost and these past few weeks of crazy haunted dreams has pushed him to his limit. So Bobby Tkachuky does the responsible thing and burns his house down. Bobby waives  any insurance he has on the house since he doesn't want to get any money for the public service he believes he's doing by getting rid of these ghost. This definitely creates an awkward situation for the fire department and police as Bobby openinly admits to burning his own house down due to a ghost living there. Luckily for Bobby they decide to not press charges as they think Bobby might just be crazy. You might think Bobby would be sad to loss his house he's had for the past four years, but this comes at perfect timing as Bobby has just finished his junior career. Bobby is ready to move to Toronto, his new team to start his shl career with the freeing feeling of being ghost free

[Image: ThkcuFb.png]
[Image: e4CexU0.png]

Prompt 2

Henri Losanov was never considered an elite prospect at a young age. Up until his 15 years old he was pretty small at 5'10 200 lbs, not the ideal size for a goalie. It's the year before the SMJHL draft when his major growth spurt happened that he started to draw interest. A former player turn agent Ti-Guy Emond was the first one to reach out to him. Ti-Guy doesn't have many players in his agency but his background and the fact he speak French was a great selling point for Henri. Henri interviewed really badly during with SMJHL GMs, something he tried to improve before the big draft. Predicted to go in the 3rd round, Henri couldn't believe it when he heard his name at the start of the SHL 2nd round. Credit goes to Mr. Emond to improve his draft stock. Henri entry level contract is about to finish and negotiations should start soon with the Seattle Argonauts.

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]

QCC suffered a heartbreaking series loss in the third round which rather upset Supah. He usually cheerful demeanor become salty and cold. As he sat, staring emptily at a wall, his phone rang. The number being his agent, Viktor Silva. Viktor was born and raised in Bulgaria before moving to the united states for grander riches. He found himself entranced with the sport of hockey since he was a boy and always wanted to work with hockey in some way. His silver tongue and and, somewhat sly, personality made him a great agent. He was a good sweet talker and could lull anyone into choosing his choice. Of course Supah doesn't really care about money, he has a ton of it and still lives in a worn down apartment in downtown Quebec instead of some penthouse or rural house. The talk with Viktor was quick but easy. Viktor negotiated the 3x3 deal with Supah's SHL rights team, the San Francisco Pride, Viktor got Supah into the league and is planning on keeping him there as long as possible.

[Image: kcP9WEd.png]

[Image: SFLJy.gif]

[Image: pfeJxtp.png]

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2024, 07:27 PM by Benpachi. Edited 1 time in total.)

Written Task, option 1

Ever with an enterprising ear to the future, Rodrigo Banes would cleverly leverage his nightly hauntings into a lucrative side hustle, in true millennial fashion! One or two words to his publicist and his house will be invaded by a swarm of youtubers, podcasters, hucksters and fright chasers! He can charge entry! He can sponsor timeslots and sell merch! The sky is the limit with how much money can be wrung from the tireless, undying ghostly undead wraiths. And where there's infinite energy, there's infinite money. Of course, that could be slightly crass, but Rodrigo has visions of building an SHL-size arena in Riga for what he sees as the inevitable expansion and creation of a Euro Division in the SHL. He wants to be ready, and get in on the ground floor of the next evolution of global hockey. and frankly all that costs money, a lot more money than he'd make from his player salary. Perhaps it's time to look into endorsement deals...

[Image: banes.png]

Sunrise van de Schubbekutteveen actually does not have an agent, handling everything by himself. Truth be told, the Dutch winger would not be against the idea in any case but he is fairly versed in law and could easily rely on his family's lawyers if necessary to look into such details and he is not exactly too fussed about advertisements, preferring that people contact him about it over having a third-party overseeing it. Truth be told, Sunrise has never really had much of a headache about contracts and given his mostly frugal life in North America, he is usually seen to be enjoying his life and the contracts he has signed were mostly comfortable for both sides.

He did consider getting an agent once after his teammates mentioned some names but he chose to stay away from it as it did not seem like something "on the level" though even after having that notion destroyed, he would still prefer not to.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

Option 1:

You are right on the money with Slip McScruff being business minded, but you missed the golden opportunity staring us in the face. This isn't just any regular haunted house, this is the Haunted Hockey Hall of Fame.

Slip is going to milk this from so many different angles. First, we have the regular crowd of haunted house enthusiasts. We have bonafide ghosts, so we get bonafide haunted tourist traffic. Celebrity ghosts draw celebrity ghost debunkers as well.

Second, we have the crowd of hockey enthusiasts. While Slip happens to live in the middle of nowhere, you may remember from point tasks a few seasons ago that he converted his whole neighborhood into a walkable hockey compound (side note, this may well be a year ago, my long history of point tasks bleeds together). It's a paradise for the hockey tourist with a unique twist of hockey flavored ghosts.

Finally, we have the whale crowd of wealthy hockey players looking to step up their game. Slip will rent out his former bedroom for millions to fellow SHL players looking to get divine intervention in their game. Additionally, there is a secret log book where the players can share wisdom among each other. We bring them in with ghosts and then start a self-help cult for athletes.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

Pt pass

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

PBE Affiliate Link

[Image: RaidTheArcade.gif]