Create Account

S75 PT#5: Who you gonna call? Due: Sunday, March 17th @ 11:59 PM PST

ISFL CW

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

The classic story of an agent trying to make it work in simulation leagues. It just isn't going to happen. Some have tried and all have failed. There just isn't really a need for agents as 99% (totally legit number, I did the math and didn't make that up) of players accept the minimum contracts and they're fine with it. It got so bad that HO changed the rules right during my prime and Atlanta had to gut half their team, ruining their chance at a Hamilton-ish dynasty. It's okay though, HO changed the rules again once they realized it was a mistake just in time for Atlanta to be out of their prime. That was a long winded rant which essentially boils down to me saying I don't have an agent. I'm my own agent and I keep all the money I make. No one needs any percentage of the pittance I make.

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]

After a long season, Squidwardo has finally gotten fed up with all these ghosts that seem to march in and act like they own the place. It is time to do something in order to get rid of these restless nights and ghouls plaguing the house. Naturally, Squidwardo's first thoughts about ridding himself of the ghosts is what any normal person would do. The ghosts are probably still here because they are missing something from their past lives, so obviously the best course of action is to sell the house and give the problem to someone else. Or advertise it online to exclusively psychics, mediums, and other paranormal fanatics. Knowing how rare these type of houses are, Squidwardo hires a real estate company that specializes in buying and selling haunted houses. The real estate company: Moving Mystery Inc. was highly recommended online and was rated 3.7 stars out of 5. Which is good enough as that means they probably dont have too many fake reviews. Hopefully they can sell this house even though it is way up in the Yukon.

[Image: TheOPSquid.gif]

Bean taking the Mr. Ghost and his ghost snake
[Image: hbqLvtN.png]

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

OPTION 2 - WRITTEN TASK

Aumy Junior II comes from a hockey dynasty. His family in Finland has a long history in hockey and it's obvious that his father Aumy Jr. is his agent. He is the one talking with all of these hockey teams. He is the one who has always supported him, given any advice needed and always tried to get him best possible deals in any aspects. His dad has gotten him in to this league and has already made him one of the best players for Toronto "North Stars" this far. Exactly their work ethic has been one of the major keys of this early success. His dad has seen all of his home games at the arena. Always supporting him on and off the ice, trying to get the best deals and even helps with the training. He is experienced hockey player who had a long career, so Aumy Junior II can always trust him. Family is always the first!

160 words

Stars Stars Stars

Well, as someone who believes in this spirit stuff and haunted homes and all that, I would be pretty scared of the situation. The first thing to do is to get my family to come and clean the home. Get the Incense, get the exorcist going, get the Ouija board to see who is in my beloved home. Especially in the market and the economy today, New England is a tough place to buy a home in. I think recently Boston area was like the most expensive place to live outside of NYC and LA so it would not be a smart time to move when the home prices are that high.
If that does not work, I think it would be time to rent an apartment and maybe rent out my home. It would be a great way to get some cashflow and tackle the interest on the home. Try and pay off the mortgage as much as possible with someone renting, and obviously, not tell them the house is haunted. Sleep is super important for Bruno, especially now that the playoffs are going on. But at the same time, Bruno Tooyo is having a great playoffs and the Wolfpack are in the Conference finals, now might not be the time to move and ruin the juju of the team.

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

PT Pass

[Image: downer.gif]

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]

[Image: photostudio-1710206101391.jpg]

[Image: photostudio-1710898490476.jpg]

Steve Harrington has no interest in ghosts or demons or extradimensional beings. Having dealt with these types of things before it's best to get rid of them before things get out of hand. His trusty baseball bat works pretty well at taking care of demogorgons so it might work on ghosts? Or maybe they are weaker to hockey sticks. I think ghosts like cold places, right? Maybe he can lure them to the United Center where the ice will keep them cool. That might steal the Specters thunder though if Chicago's arena is haunted and theirs isn't. I guess they can do a road trip? How far is it from Chicago to New Orleans... 928 miles or almost 14 hours... I guess you could do that in one day. That's a long day though getting harassed by ghosts the whole way, and how do you get them to stay in the car?

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

Option 1:

So what you're telling me is that all the ghosts and adventures I've been on have not been some Disney fairytale story but rather a cause of my house being haunted? Well that is terrifying. With dealing with ghosts you gotta hire someone to first make sure I'm not going crazy here and there's nothing wrong with me mentally. Next, confirming that it's not a mental thing, it's time to move the heck out of the house all the way across the Pacific Ocean back to Japan. As we all know, the ghosts will stick around the house as if it's something special. We all learned that from all the things in the shows and the movies. Afterwards, it's time to retire. If I've worked so hard that I started seeing ghosts then it's time for a bit of a career/perspective change. Hopefully the steps work out. Wish me luck and I hope I no longer experience the same crazy dreams.

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

Viktor doin a heckin ghost bust with SFP

[Image: qB6rdbq.png]

[Image: loreoh.gif]
[Image: eP8F2Ne.png][Image: xm4idGe.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png][Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

pt pass

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Option 2:

Written Task: Offseason is good time to call your agent to make sure you both are on same page about your players career and any potential moves or upcoming contract negotiations that could be done during next season(s).

Agent could be someone who has been with your player since the beginning, relative or a old friend, or maybe a professional who oversees the finances of 20 or so other SHL players (while siphoning money from them all to buy more cards). They might only be hired for the contract negotiations or they might be just a call away to help your player with any problem they can think of.

Who is your player’s agent and what they do (and have done) for your player? If your player doesn't have an agent tell us why they don't.

My player’s agent is none other then my mother. The type of mother to tell me to give up on my dream of being a hockey player icry* but also the kind that never gave up on me when teachers told her I was too stupid to learn proper and spent countless hours teaching me to read and write while being dyslexic. I love her dearly and could think of no better person to be my agent. The effort would very much be a tandem effort and she would manage my calls and expenses and chase off those who are asking me things that don’t matter. She takes no nonsense and is always good at getting the best deal and I have no doubt that would translate to getting me a good contract. I would likely need to correct any spelling mistakes or mathematical errors but I know she will always get the best result and put 200% in and do what is best for me.

-166 words

PT Pass

[Image: blix900.gif]

[Image: QwTZD8C.png][Image: iemKOIk.png]

Billy Herrington, dealing with nightly ghostly encounters, decides to roll with the spooky punches rather than freak out. Instead of panicking and calling in an exorcist or a real estate agent, Billy sees potential in his haunted house. He figures, why not turn the whole thing into a cool attraction? So, he leans into the ghostly vibe and transforms his place into a real haunted house. With some eerie décor and a killer theme, it becomes a hit spot for thrill-seekers and ghost fans alike. But Billy's entrepreneurial spirit doesn't stop there. He also starts up a ghost-busting business. You know, for those folks dealing with their own spooky woes. With a catchy name and a groovy theme song, Billy's business takes off, earning him a rep as the go-to guy for supernatural snafus. In the end, Billy turns his haunted home from a sleepless nightmare into a booming business opportunity. Because why run from ghosts when you can make bank off 'em, right?

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa