Create Account

S75 PT#5: Who you gonna call? Due: Sunday, March 17th @ 11:59 PM PST

option 2

[Image: 1XX2OJ8.jpeg]

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

Well my agent, my boss, and my lover are all the same person - @HabsFanFromOntario. Some could say it's a conflict of interest, or shitting where you eat, or you may think it's the perfect tri-fecta. Whatever it may be, he seems to only be able to fulfil one of those roles at a time. I'm not asking for much, when he's my agent, why can't I ask him to play both sides of the field and negotiate with himself as the general manager?! Also, when we're making sweet sweet love, why can't he roleplay as my GM or my agent?! The only area he really excels at and frankly is the only reason he is still my agent and GM, is because he is an eggcellent lover. I can write up and sign my own extension contracts as I'm also the co-gm, so that's the agent and GM role taken care of. I DON'T NEED NO MAN. 

169 words. nice.

[Image: EdmTeamPhoto.png?ex=6605c039&is=65f34b39...height=623]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258

Mac Turner's agent is @spidey from the Spidey Talent Agency! Going into the pro leagues Mac was completely lost about the "bizness" side of things, until one day leading up to his J draft he saw an ad for the Spidey Talent Agency! Spidey even gave me a great deal! They get 75% of my wages (90% of Promotions) and I keep 1% of the rest! (The other part Spidey says goes to the "Totally real Charity Organ" where 0.9% of all donations goes to 100% people in need, no idea where the rest goes). With Mac's 1% he is making bank! Spidey was a real help during the draft process, even gave me a cheat sheet for answers to the GMs! What a great Agent, couldnt ask for any better. Don't know what I would do without the Spidey talent Agency, realy helped me get my money's worth from those GMs!! 

If anyones wondering Spidey's Talent Agency is from a media piece Spidey posted a bit ago https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=131698

[Image: rGE8JTw.png]
Ty to Eni's Sig Shop
[Image: 2UUYSbn.png]
ty to ragnar

With hockey players being such a superstitious lot, it actually took quite a while for Jaden to come to the conclusion that his apartment was haunted. At first, he just suspected things were off because he wasn't the last one off the ice, or didn't rub deodorant on the inside of his gloves or whatever other weird ritual he'd heard of people doing. Or, being forgetful, he assumed that he just forgot where he set things down, not realizing that they did actually move.

Once he knew he had a ghost, he decided to stay with his grandfather at his house in Calgary. He was absolutely not going to be one of those white people in horror movies that stay in the house with the bleeding walls.

When he couldn't find any (legitimate) exorcists or other busters of ghosts in the phone book, he just decided to find a new apartment. He'd brought all of his stuff with him to his grandfather's, so there really wasn't any reason to go back. He'd just pay off the rest of the rental period and go live somewhere else. Problem solved.

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

Hugh recent visits from the ghost or Spector (get it Spector) have let him feeling refreshed. The visits from Boboy Orr talking about hockey and Hugh’s game play is nothing new a frankly nothing unexpected at this point. As Bob as Hugh calls him, has visited Hugh through out his life and has become a guiling light help him through the good times and the bad times. Sometimes Bob can be a strong emotional support when Hugh is going through a tough or rough time in his light. Other times simply a smile from Bob can add the icing in the cake for Hugh during times of celebration or joy. As for all those other ghost visit Hugh, well that was plain weird. There was no reason for the clowns to how up in Hugh’s dreams. It was just strange maybe Hugh ate something a little off and he had indigestion. Had to be something he ate.
Words~157

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Option 1

Well I'm definitely going to buy a new house but I'm going to keep this one and turn it into a hockey museum and hunted house. If you sleep in this house you will be visited by ghost of hockey players, past, present, and future. I feel like even in niche market I will make a lot of money from hockey fans. My next house going to be nicer and we are going to make absolutely sure there are no ghosts hockey or otherwise in this house. As for the other one I'll need to find someone to run it and oversee the day-to-day operations. If it becomes popular enough maybe we can add an ice rink and fans and players can skate around with the ghosts, but that's going to cost a lot of money. And if that doesn't work I'll either call in the Ghostbusters or burn the house down.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-16-2024, 12:33 AM by Otrebor13.)

Well this season has been a rollercoaster ride, that’s for sure. I’ve had ghosts of incredible players visit my home, and I have learned a lot from these ghosts (are they real or was it just my brain speaking to me? I don’t have a clue anymore). Now, in normal circumstances, I would have sold this home, tried to get far away and let the new owners deal with the repercussions of purchasing such a home. However, I just won the Challenge Cup, and seeing as though this season was incredibly successful, maybe these ghosts had something to do with it.

I’m keeping the house, and I am going to thank these ghosts of players for giving me knowledge and helping me improve my skills enough to help my teammates get to where we are and to ultimately win the coveted prize everyone in this league chases. It may lead to more sleepless nights, but if it ends in championships, I’m all for it.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Option 1:

Written Task: For most of the season your player has been struggling to have restful nights sleep as ghosts have been visiting their dreams. At this point there is no longer doubt about it, the home of your player must be haunted.

My house must surely be a ghost house, every single night the walls make sounds, the floors are creaky, and mysterious stuff happens. Last night after I woke up I noticed the door was slightly open. At the first sight of this Chicken decided to call the police to ask for their ghost hunter services, after they told him that the police does not do ghost hunting services he decided to catch this ghost in the act, setting up hidden cameras at different points in the house to catch the ghost in it’s act, even if the ghost would not show up on the video, at least other people would see it. The next night it happened again, Chicken woke up with the door slightly open and some bird food spread over the floor, after excitedly checking the camera’s Chicken found out it was himself, having a midnight snack and completely forgetting about it. After doing this camera trick for a few more nights, it kept happening. Now the big question is how to fix this behavior.

177 words

[Image: FuriousChicken.gif]

Option 2

Well I am sure everyone knows who my agent is, one of the loudest and successful agents in the game, good old Spidey, from Spidey Talent Agency. I am one of the lucky ones who were able to acquire his services, and he always let's me know, "it's not because I am talented but because we are family."

The good news for myself, besides a small reminder of how I am not the best client under his roster; he is all business "and business is good." We have annual check in points, multiple. He likes to follow up after the season completes and check in with me, how my season went, any issues with management, the coaches, the team in general. We go over any other concerns I may have. Once that is settled we book time for a dreamscape meeting and goal plan for next season. If it is a contract year there is discussions of my desires and what I want and expect from my team or any future teams. Once he says he has all he needs, he books himself a closed door meeting with San Fransico's management and a few hours later they come out crying and I have all I need.

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

OPTION 2

Jaromir Jagrbomb's agent is actually a childhood friend of his, Ludomir. They've been best friends since they can remember and played together until right before the SMJHL draft Ludomir had to retire from hockey due to some serious, unfortunate injuries. Jagrbomb immediately hired Ludomir to give him a new career. Ludomir has very wide responsibilities: the most important thing is contract negotiations, and his salary is an undisclosed percentage cut of Jagrbomb's earnings. But Jagrbomb wants to solely focus on hockey, which is why Ludomir does all sorts of things.

Ludomir handles everything regarding negotiations. Jagrbomb just tells him what he wants and Ludomir tries to get it done. If it's not happening, they sit together and re-evaluate. Ludomir also handles all the big purchases to make sure Jaromir's money is spent wisely. Ludomir buys houses, cars and all, based on what Jaromir hopes. Ludomir also handles equipment and sponsorship deals, hires personal chefs, trainers etc. So he's basically not just an agent, but also a personal assistant and a best friend.

[Image: sulov.gif]

Cormier has always had a very good relationship with his agent Frank. He helped him quite a bit throughout most of his career dating back to the smjhl even. In his last season in the minors, Cormier was traded to the Maine Timber and his agent was a huge help getting him relocated and settled into his new environment. He also helped with communications between Cormier and the Toronto North Stars when they drafted him there and things ultimately didn't work out. It could've been a very uncomfortable situation for Cormier to have to negotiate with the team himself prior to being traded but Frank made things nice, easy and relatively painless. Once again the transition from Toronto to his new team in New England was very smooth and his agent helped him secure a deal that would keep him in New England for a few seasons. These days it's always an easy chat when they talk about his future, because Cormier wouldn't want to play anywhere but in New England and would do whatever it takes to keep representing the wolfpack.

Sad Ketchup's player agent is former Simulation Hockey League player, former Challenge Cup champion, Four Star Cup champion and IIHF Champion Liam Slate from the Seattle Argonauts. After his playing career ended Liam Slate became a player agent and found Sad Ketchup while scouting for potential clients. Liam Slate has done a lot for Sad Ketchup early in his career in the Simulation Hockey League, he managed to get Sad Ketchup declared for the draft and began making calls to get eyes and teams interest on him. He obviously did a pretty good job getting attention to Sad Ketchup as Sad Ketchup went in round one of the draft. After being drafted Liam Slate took a bit more of a hands off approach as there was not much he could do, but this offseason Liam Slate is helping Sad Ketchup negotiate his first full-time Simulation Hockey League Contract which was settled at 4 million dollars per year for two years. Going forward Liam Slate will help Ketchup negotiate all his contracts and any sponsorship deals he may be offered now that he will be a full-time SHL player next season.

170 words

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

Option 2

Management and representation in professional sports is a huge aspect that is often overlooked. Luckily it isn't as crazy in the hockey world as it is in say soccer, where transfer negotiations seem to be more about how pays the highest provisions and fees to various agents than the actual interests of the players and the clubs involved in the transfer. So much money is siphoned off the system their by almost parasitical structures, it's crazy. But of course if you want good representation, you still need to pay for it and as long as an agent is actually having my best interests in mind, it is money well spent. I try to rely on a rather classical setup, one player agent who is mostly there to help me in contract negotiations and to sort out sponsorship deals, who also has an adress book full of contacts who can help with all kinds of needs if they arise, from getting seats in a restaurant to organizing a reliable shop to get my car fixed or good places to buy a suit or to quickly pick up some flowers for the family at home.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Option 1:

Upon realizing that his house is haunted, Caspian Leevi did what any normal person would do and called his mom. He really didn’t want to move, and mothers have a way of fixing things, so he hoped she would be able to help. At first she told him that it was good for him, a little adversity never killed anyone. These ghosts seemed friendly enough. But after hearing how her precious son wasn’t sleeping and it was beginning to affect his career, she hopped on a plane and two days later she was at his house with her homemade ghost-removal kit. She’s a superstitious woman, so she was prepared for something like this. After a week of chanting, sweating, crystals and sage-ing, she declared the home ghost free. Was it all a trick? Caspian wasn’t completely sure that he trusted his mom’s weird voodoo magic, but until there was another encounter, he had to believe it worked.

Growing up, Jonas was a very superstitious child. Even though his parents tried to discourage it, he bought into the tales that his Oma would tell him about the "kleine Hexen" that would steal children away into the forest and turn them into ghouls or cook them into a stew. As he got older, and mostly understood that those stories weren't real, he tried to keep his superstitions down to a minimum. That was, until he moved into his short term lodging in Regina. Knowing that his time on the team was limited, he rented a small farmhouse extension out in Grand Coulee, just outside the city. It was nice enough and quite comfortable, with rustic accents and a furnished bedroom. There was the small problem of the ghost, though. The owners, a retired couple living out their days on their family farm, assured Jonas that the ghost was extremely friendly and wouldn't bother him, but that turned out to be only partly truthful. The ghost was loud. It seemed to have a real love of making music by banging on pipes, dropping cook pots on the floor, and randomly starting up appliances throughout the apartment. But even with that, Jonas only seriously thought about trying to have the spirit exercised the one time, before he remembered the warnings his Oma gave him about the vengeful nature of spirits.

He certainly didn't need this one following him to Los Angeles.

[Image: npBt0yK.png]