Create Account

S75 PT#5: Who you gonna call? Due: Sunday, March 17th @ 11:59 PM PST

Honestly these ghosts are not seemingly dangerous, in fact I think they actually want to help me. However, restless nights are not good for a future top performer and this is not something that can go on. It would be a wasted opportunity to get rid of everything this brings though and as a quite business minded person, I am fairly certain I could extend my SHL bank through some smart investments here. It is very likely that current or future teammates could benefit from this and I truly want to win a couple of cups. First and foremost I'll tell my teammates the truth about my house and see their reactions. Hopefully they believe me and as I take a temporary shelter somewhere else I'll let them stay there and experience the ghosts for themselves, improving their abilities and increasing the chances to win a cup. If it works, I'll likely torch the house to rob any future chances of players being able to utilize it. Else, I'll rent it out to the highest bidder of the SHL players to fill my pockets a bit.

[186 words]

[Image: Halkohol_SHL.gif]

Option 1

[Image: kV0uLda.png]

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

option 2

Leonard Wood's agent to guide him in this hockey world is Chris Nelson. Chris helps Wood with all of the complexities of the business side of hockey that a normal junior hockey player couldn't possibly understand. He does this so Leonard Wood can focus on what he does best: play hockey. Chris was instrumental on bringing Wood to the two of the most prestigious hockey teams with the Colorado Raptors and the Philadelphia Forge. Winning championships was one of Leonard's main goals as a hockey player and thanks to his agent's help, he is already competing for them at this early stage of his career. He looks forward to keep on competing for championships when he turns professional. His agent will continue to work in his favor by negotiating contracts for Wood, ensuring he gets the best possible deal. The relationship between Wood and his agent has been great so far. They look forward to working together throughout a long and illustrious career in hockey.

[Image: Leonard-Wood-1.jpg?ex=65e9fdaf&is=65d788...3d17ea60e&]

Option 1 - 172 words.

Trevor has never been the type of person to back down from anything, ghost, ghouls, monsters, he never backs down. It’s it because of all the confidence he has, or because he’s an idiot, you be the judge. Even though Trevor had gotten no sleep from all the ghost, he has no plans of getting rid of his house, after all, he put a lot of work into this house, and it’s his first place that doesn’t have wheels.  He could just sleep in his car, he did that for a long time. But at the same time, he did learn a lot from the ghost, maybe they could be on good terms? It wouldn’t hurt to try and share the house.  I don’t see this idea working out, when things go south he doesn’t always have the best ideas, I could see him burning the house down in a fit of rage, I think he should just sell it and move on, after all, he’s making great money from the SHL

[Image: captainLahey.png?width=1000&height=606]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png][Image: 9pUocRs.png]

Florian Hascek happens to be represented by his father. The name may not be as familiar to all of the SHL faithful as he did not suit up in this league. He did however suit up in another historic historied leagued that goes by the name of the Premier Hockey League.

That man is Martin Hascek. You may have made the connection that, yes, this is also his father. Martin Hascek played a Hall of Fame career for the Halifax Citadels, winning 3 championships in his time there. One of the highest scoring players in league history as well, he knows a thing or two about the game of hockey.

He also has the best interest in mind seeing that Florian is his son and therefore he doesn't look to take advantage of a clueless young player.

Very blessed to have someone like this so close to him personally and having gone through similar experiences during his life.

[Image: DIsmdUx.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2024, 09:53 AM by CrazyMojito. Edited 1 time in total.)

OPTION 2

All through his career up until this offseason, Jack St Clair never really needed an agent. Getting drafted and signing his first contract with the Quebec City Citadelles was more a formality than anything. There was never any trade discussions or rumours of looking to ship him out. He was comfortable talking to management and management was comfortable talking to him. He was then drafted to his favourite team growing up, the Edmonton Blizzard and once again, contract was just a formality. St. Clair knew what management expected from him, and he of management. Term and dollars didn't matter to Jack St. Clair because he was were he wanted to be and there was no amount of money or security that could change that. Jack knew the day might eventually come where his name would end up on the trade block, but with the communication from the top brass St. Clair knew management had his best interests in mind. However, as he begins a new chapter of his career in Toronto we shall see how contract negotiations go.

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

PBE Affiliate PT

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

Option 1 - Graphic Task

[Image: GLcLfH4.png]

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Code:
Option 1: 179 Words

-----

"Yeah so I mean... You're never gonna believe what I've been up to lately. So, you remember that I had that ghost problem a while back, with uh... with Bobby Orr and Connor McDavid and what I'm assuming is Stanley Kubrick? Who made me look at my future reincarnation like the weird baby room from 2001? I watched myself die, I think? Well, I was getting pretty fucking sick of it because the boys are giving me shit for always yawning on the bench, but fuck, I can't get any god damn sleep because Kubrick won't stop telling me about how he should have hit Shelley Duvall harder actually. So I called up a friend who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows Dan Aykroyd and asked him about how you should handle ghosts, you know, since he was a ghostbuster and all that and those guys are New York heroes.

Anyway, he showed up to my house with the exhumed corpse of Harold Ramis so now I'm honestly worried the hauntings are going to get worse."

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

Option 2

Dag-Otto always checks in with his agent in the offseason. A couple of times actually. Just to talk about any updates between his SMJHL and SHL teams. There hasn't been many questions or confusion around the plan, though. Never, really. As his SHL team, the Tampa Bay Barracuda, hasn't had a need for his talents yet. And the understanding between all parties at the moment are that Dag-Otto will play another season with the Carolina Kraken, to then be called up to Tampa Bar in preparation for season 77.

Speaking off his agent. There's quite a fun coincidence in who it turned out to be. As when Dag-Otto was young he always looked up to now retired Swedish star Sven Yxskaft. Sven's agent was another Swede who had made it to the USA: Lennart Bokmål. And not too long after Dag-Otto made his claim to enter the US hockey market Lennart reached out. And now, Dag-Otto is working with the same agent as his old favorite player.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

Prompt 2:

Agents are a important part of any player, they get you a contract and make sure you're on a team and playing hockey. They deal with all the annoying stuff so you can focus on the game. My agent is actually my 3rd cousin once removed Bobby and I was his first ever client. When I was starting out in under 14 hockey it was clear that I had the stuff to go pro but we didn't have the money to hire someone established so we threw my recently graduated cousin Bobby a bone so we could also get a family discount. Bobby and I used to spend summers up in Vermont together so we go way back. Bobby has done an excellent job being my agent and now he's not making family discount money anymore. Keeping things in the family can go well like they did with us but they can also crash and burn, glad my friendship with Bobby has stayed strong this whole time.

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

Option 1

“I’m telling you it’s haunted, I need an extermina—“ Shadow Fenix stopped talking when he realized he had been hung up on—again. The ghosts had been visiting him for a while now, and although Fenix appreciated their advice, and it had gotten him and the Colorado Raptors to the SMJHL finals, it was time for them to stop. Fenix had spent the whole morning calling various exterminators, but when he told them it was for a ghost, they had all just laughed him off. “I’m making the big bucks with my contract and via money laundering,” Fenix thought to himself, “I should be able to get someone for this.”

Of course, Fenix would not be able to convince someone to come out, and he eventually would grab his hockey stick, rub some salt on it, and get to work hunting ghosts, not realizing that salt was for a different type of creature. Regardless, when Fenix turned up to the rink later with a look on his face of disappointment and anger, his teammates knew that it was better not to ask. Hopefully a win during the big game would allow for Fenix to get at least one win.

My player Johnny four stars agent is a man who has been notorious in the shl for a long time - Dick Shivers. The legendary journalist has had a hand in just about every job in the shl besides playing. He's been a coach, a commentator, and a long standing voice in the community for most of its history. Lately he has found himself serving as the representative for Johnny four star, a young phenom who came internationally through the Regina school and has made an impact both in the SMJHL and the shl. Dick shivers knows what a young star like Johnny four star needs to succeed both on and off the ice. And dick shivers is a heck of a fisherman. I once saw him catch a fish thiiiiiiiis big. It was really super big. And that's why Johnny four star signed with dick shivers on the spot. If you can catch a fish that big, you can do just about anything you set your mind to.

(170)

The other night I was not able to sleep at night and I think I heard something in the basement. Perhaps this house is haunted or something, but I decided to call my agent at four in the morning. I just wanted to go over my past few seasons and what is up ahead for me. My peak is in the past and we have made a lot of progress here, but is this the place where I want to finish my career? Do I have a chance at winning a cup in Texas? The young core has been doing great and we are just that tiny bit of luck away from finally reaching the finals. We've also been unfortunate to have a pretty strong division so every game is a tough one. I have faith in the management and our ability to just finish what we started & bring home the cup.

Code:
Words: 150+

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

Dusty Rhodes doesn't use an agent. He always negotiate s his own deals. You see, Dusty is from the old school where a man's word is his bond. And he appreciate s others who work with the same approach as he does. The Spectres management has always been very fair with Dusty in paying him what he's worth. He isn't about to try to gouge the team for every last cent. All that does is show your teammates that you're all about yourself and not about winning. It's important to be able to have a good team around you so giving up a few bucks to make that happen is cool with Dusty. Agents don't think like that since they get more money when the player does. That is completely counter to the way Dusty feels about doing his business. And that is the reason Dusty will never use an agent. A man's word is goid enough for him and always will be, even in the cutthroat world that is the shl.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]