Create Account

S75 mPT#5: To you 75 seasons in the future Due: Sunday, March 17th @ 11:59 PM PST

Hello season 150 user! At this point in time I haven't won the cup in the SHL. But what about today? At least 5 by now yeah? Has to be. Feel free to @ me.

[Image: TqPg1ou.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: wu5MVvy.png%5D]

Hey season 150, are we still on the forum? Is there something new created? In 75 seasons I will be a lot older with a family and hopefully children, maybe I’ll still be kicking around.

Hello to you in distant year chancing upon these words. I'm writing this in a time of unity and conformity, when all is peaceful in the SHL world. Shit shows are a thing of the past. Kumbaya is sung by all. The above peace is kept by strict adherence to the proper thought modes and no deviation from the meta point of view

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Are you still doing PTs? 150 seasons in and we haven't come up with a better way to earn TPE? I guess even if everything changes, the one thing that stays the same here are the pts

Future me. With the way that inflation is going, 10 million dollars should be chump change for you. If you can find a way to send that back in time. I will be waiting at the peak of Mt Fuji on October 22nd, 2025 at 2:20pm to collect it. This will make us both rich. Also let me know if we’ve moved passed FHM8 and goalie TPE matters for our next player. Thanks.

Scud, if you're still alive in 75 SHL seasons you either found inner peace with yourself or you're more of a trooper than I can imagine right now. Godspeed dude.

[Image: sobchak.png]

My message to the SHL in S150 is that I hope we have finally brought back @gorlab, and that I have finally managed to get a player into the Hall of Fame. If this is not the case I will be really disappointed and will be willing to wait another 75 seasons for both of these goals to be achieved.

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

This is the SHL in Season 80. How does it feel to have a team coming back to try and win their fifth consecutive title? It has been an impressive turnaround for the once mighty, then awful and now mighty again Seattle Argonauts.

43 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]

howdy SHL. It's S75. ISFL and PBE are slowly catching us in terms of season number. PBE has probably passed us by now and ISFL is close. Did we ever find a non-dogshit sim?

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!

To you, 75 seasons in the future (sick reference btw).
I hope you are enjoying your 48 team SHL and 32 team SMJHL. We are so proud to have been a small part in getting you there. I hope the legends in the lobster class of S74 was a fine example to you all. Give Fluw a hard time for me. I’m sure the 17 straight Challenge cup wins by the Aurora are still talked about.

[Image: lhlsigv2.jpg?ex=65cd244a&is=65baaf4a&hm=...5a69dcac4&]
Shoutout TheOPSquid for the Sig
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2024, 11:37 AM by JamesT.)

Hello SHL people in S150 (wonder if this league is still even a thing by then), by now you hopefully have a better sim engine than FHM 8 (perhaps FHM 175?) I wonder what communication tool if discord isn't a thing by then anymore is used this far in the future.

(51 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

Vandy,

At 8am today, someone adds poison to the rim of the cup. Do not let future players drink from the challenge cup. More instructions will follow.

Cordially,

Past Vandy

Hey S150, it's probably 2035 outside, right? I hope things are better, even if it's just in this little pocket of the Internet. I hope you're all gonna be okay.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

I hope that after 75 more seasons that the sim engine changes to something that is worth while to watch because I am getting bored just checking the index once or twice a week.

[Image: Morleyhockey.gif]

Hello the SHL 75 seasons later if it will even be called that... Surely the sim looks realistic now right? Or are we still stuck on squares.

[Image: hbtB38x.png]
                                                  Canada Knights Monarchs Thank you Enigmatic for the sig!  Monarchs Knights Canada
                                                                      [Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Monarchs Knights [Image: YADp0uU.png]