Create Account

S75 mPT#5: To you 75 seasons in the future Due: Sunday, March 17th @ 11:59 PM PST

Hello Season 150. Yes, I'm still here, for some godforsaken reason. I can't remember the last 149 seasons, but SHL history says I was, in fact, in the league the whole time. Thank you for joining and I hope you spend 150 seasons here with me.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
47-17-2
Regular Season - [G 7] [A 13] [Pts 20] [+/- +27] [PIM 36] [Hits 37] [SB 125]
Playoffs - [G 0] [A 2] [Pts 2] [+/- +4] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 12]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

You know, I don't even have any worries nor do I need to ask any questions, because I just know that Czechia has become the greatest nation in IIHF history and has won every gold for the next 75 years. I would be honored to start the streak.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Greetings league that is somehow still running? It has been a blast up to this point and will never forget the 69 season champs and RIP thunderdome never forget!

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

hello SHL users of the future, how is the portal and subsequent updates treating you, as someone who arrived before the portal i tell you it was A LOT more work to do updates and link your previous responses. so recognize how lucky you are !
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2024, 01:45 PM by Carpy48.)

Hello future SHL. Assuming we're still around in another 75 seasons: are we still using the forum? Did anyone actually stay active through 150 seasons? When did I decide to quit? Too bad I won't be able to read this then, but at least I was a part of it.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Well we are almost done another season, and the health of the league looks amazing. Now in saying that, with the SMJHL expanding by two teams, we will have to definitely have to monitor the activeness of the users and see if the large influx of users into the J transfers over to the SHL as well.

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: pPWkZOM.png]
[Image: Q9Ii17g.png]
Credit to Ragnar and Enigmatic for the great Signatures

Hello future me! Because of course I will still be here, right? Hope you have won a cup or 10 by now. Otherwise what have you been doing this past decade?

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]

Remember how fast it seemed for S62 to become S75? 150 is a long way to go but I bet it got here fast!
The Renegades made the conference finals! The farthest we've come since we took over! 
How did we do? How far did we get? No matter the result, remember the great group of people you enjoyed the time with.

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

Hello future SHL, please be better than you are. Don’t let me come back in a future years and see the league the same boring and drawn out process it is today.

Season 150. More like see you in season 300? who has the most cups? who is the most successful user? so many questions so little time. and stuff

[Image: IMG_2927.jpg?width=1195&height=672]

To me in S150, 
I hope you are doing well and have atleast one cup by now. If you don't have a 2k Card your embarrassment ment to the family name. Hopefully you have met lots more wonderful people like your teammates on QCC and in your S74 rookie server.

[Image: fFccrkD.png]

Hello Future Raptors! Hopefully the Space Expansion went well! Dinos in Space was always a dream of mine, and it's great to see it come to fruition!

In S150 I really hope FHM or another engine has made it to a place where goalies are actually relevant and people max-earning as goalies aren't just unnecessary cap space.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

I hope in the future we got to see some Texas Cup win and the name of Anthony Dionne written on it.
Maybe we got a good new engine this time and goalie tpe really matter this time.

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

Hello there, future me. Keeping our no cup streak alive I see? It's okay, we've made some friends along the way and that's all that matters, right?.....
.... right?

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance