Create Account

S75 mPT#5: To you 75 seasons in the future Due: Sunday, March 17th @ 11:59 PM PST

Wow, are you still here? You really need to find a hobby! I hope by now you have won an MVP or gotten the Hall of Fame, otherwise that would be embarrassing.

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

Hello, season 150 players! This is Peyton McBride here to let you know all of you will enjoy your time here. Make the best out of it before you get to old.

dear future us,

meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow mewo meow meow meow meow meow meow meow miau meow meow

Thank you.

[Image: 485e83ad5709e90ba5a0cffccb717e08.gif]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: n5T6k5K.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
:3
Cranberry Sig by @enigmatic
Pride Skates by @sköldpaddor
"You Belong..." Banner by @sve7en

I think I have said this before, but you may have not heard it. Don't be a dick. That is the secret to the SHL and what has made this league great. Competitive, yes. Joke around, sure. Have a strong opinion, voice it. Just don't try to purposely attack or hurt someone. We are all here for fun, keep it an enjoyable place to be and grow.

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

yooo congeats on making the hall of fame, it may have been a long career, but activity check got there after overcoming all trials and tribulations -- hockeye greatess forever!

“I thought I was a goalie, but STA told me forget being a goalie they make nothing, and no one cares about them.  Guess what I was a center all along and I had no idea. Now I am the toast of the town, and I am getting offers from all the GMs and Scouts.”

– Spidey Talent Agency, on Activity Check

Hello future SHL, how has the league felt since you decided to turn on injuries and allow teams to play with mental stats for each of their different players?

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

Dear future SHL

I really hope this league is still alive and kicking 75 seasons later. I hope that the portal has been improved too, and that the community is still friendly and amazing. I also hope I'm still there.

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-14-2024, 12:45 PM by Akoustique.)

Hi, S150ers! How’s the future? Enjoying reading these old ancient posts on your cybernetic in-line eye projection instead of a computer screen? Remember, always up your Fighting skill first (or whatever allows you to punch out your opponent in the future!)

[Image: 9kneOLq.png]

yoooo corpse of Jarrod Lakemore, it's time to retire buddy. it was kinda funny convincing people to trot out you 5 TPE corpse to see if you could move up a few spots in the rankings, but you've taken it too far.

Citadelles  S68 - Jarrod Lakemore - C Stampede

yoooo corpse of Jarrod Lakemore, it's time to retire buddy. it was kinda funny convincing people to trot out your 5 TPE corpse to see if you could move up a few spots in the rankings, but you've taken it too far.

Citadelles  S68 - Jarrod Lakemore - C Stampede

Hello S150. I thought about typing absolutely nonsensical internet slang for 25 words, but decided against it at the last second. You're welcome. Can't wait to meet the new franchises!

Luke was just traded to SFP and I'm predicting we go on to win a cup or three in the next three seasons. You gotta shoot your shot.

[Image: blix900.gif]

[Image: QwTZD8C.png][Image: iemKOIk.png]

What the hell are you still doing here man? Surely you aren't still a bum. Get a friggin grip guy. You are in your 30s still playing kiddie games smh smh smh

[Image: Lodge-Sig.png]

In my time capsule I will write the attributes needed to achieve the ultimate cheese build. If it's still valid in S150 then god help us. Also congrats on year 150! That's an impressive milestone to be sure. Canada just had it's 150th birthday a few years ago too.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Hey S150; hope there are more people around in 2037 who choose pro-social behaviors versus being assholes for the sake of being assholes. I doubt I'll still be bouncing around then, but may the SHL be in good hands, making progress like we have over the last 30-40 seasons.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]