Create Account

S75 mPT#5: To you 75 seasons in the future Due: Sunday, March 17th @ 11:59 PM PST

Hello S150. I don't think I'll ever see the other side of this message, so I wish you all good luck with your players and teams, and may the best team of this 60 teams league win!

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

If this place is still open in S150 I'll eat my hat! Granted I bet folks that were here in S1 would've said the same thing about S75 so who knows! If it's still standing I look forward to being on my 5th player or whatever!

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=661a1734&is=6607a234&hm=b8...1bf5caed8&]

*record scratch* Yeap, that's me.. You're probably wondering how I got into this mPT? Well, it's been a wild ride, listen along shall you?

[Image: 64377_v.gif]
Whalers Whalers Whalers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack
Finland / Germany  
Big thanks to Pythonic(first sig evah), Sloth(first LAP sig<3) and Ragnar for their sigs<3
Two time playoffs MVP and two time nominee
Triple gold club
Discord: asska

Dear SHL in the future, if you read this you know my mission has failed. I would try to warn you to not be a part of this league in 75 seasons, but I lack arguments to convince you at this point.

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

Dear Jussi. You are very good at hockey and I love you. Please never leave. You will forever be my favourite hockey player. I love you very much.

sincerely
-jussi mutou

[Image: M7PYRAS.jpg]
[Image: eL4cCu1.jpg]
credit to MuNk22 for the sig

Hello future SHLers! I'm sure you're all enjoying your time in the league here. I assume all league tasks are easier to do now since microchips have been installed into our brains to keep us all connected 24/7. Enjoy the ride!

[Image: 8FZ99SX.jpeg]

Dear SHL in 75 seasons. I hope you no longer exist and all of us are free from your intoxication of online hockey so we may live our lives in peace. Or I'll long be dead so who cares.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

Hi shl users from s150. Crazy that the league has lasted that long. Hopefully i am doing better things with my life but i will always appreciate the people ive met and the fun times ive had as a part of this community. Rip thunderdome.

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Hello future seasons of the league. I hope by this time, the sim engine for FHM has been thoroughly updated and makes a little bit more sense.

Hello season 150 folks. Be kind to one another, leave the thunderdome well in the past. Also please tell me the Oilers won something with McDrai and never let go of my guy Nuge?

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid and swoosh for sigs!

Hello season 150! This is a message from the greatest player in season 75. Are they still making you write tpe events? Or have the found someone that is more fun to do? Hope all is well and the league is still going strong with the many unique personalities.

[Image: ThkcuFb.png]
[Image: e4CexU0.png]

Holy moly the future! Wow. Whoever is reading this, what’s the league like? Does goalie tpe matter yet? No? Such a shame… I hope it matters soon! Cheers

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

Excuse me, season 150, but I'll have you know that even 75 seasons from now won't take away the fact that Barg Hazbite is the greatest SHL player ever. AI will be running you by then, silly aged 150 league.

[Image: mmflex.png?ex=6587840c&is=65750f0c&hm=49...0873cbea2&]

Hey future! I guess you're all still on FHM 8 because nobody wants to bother updating the portal to be compatible.. That's a bummer. Welp, best of luck with that!

Disclaimer: It's a joke.

[Image: downer.gif]

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]

Hello future SHL I am quite shocked that you still exist, though I guess it isn't too crazy. I hope we got a new sim engine. And hopefully I'm not a goalie then if I'm still around

[Image: 66818_s.gif]