Create Account

S75 mPT#5: To you 75 seasons in the future Due: Sunday, March 17th @ 11:59 PM PST

Dear future SHLers if you are reading this we must have been successful in stopping stinky Luke from taking over the SHL and corrupting it with his evilness. Is Philly still good? I bet it is.

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!

I'm super proud of the changes I see in the league from when I joined in S20 to today. All I can hope for is that the league in 75 seasons is an even friendlier, more inclusive, and generally more supportive place. I want that to be the legacy we have.

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

Oh, dear lord, who knows what fragile person I am writing this to but grow up and learn how to take a punch. Life is hard, learn to deal.
Words ~29

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Hello future SHL. This league has been going strong for 75 seasons, so I can only imagine there's probably 40 teams now in S150. Hopefully by S150 FHM has figured out a way to make the live game option viable and easier to watch. Who knows, maybe I'll be around to read this message when we get there...

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Hi future SHL! I bet you're enjoying the super realistic sim engine, that's indistinguishable from watching actual live sports. Imagine, back in S75 we only had a 2D birds eye view, where the players were portrayed as circles. Yeah, you read right!

[Image: sulov.gif]

Good morning season 150, my current player is almost surely long retired, will I have a new player or not is now the big question, seeing how long season 75 is in the future, I hope goalie TPE matters a bit more by then Smile

[Image: FuriousChicken.gif]

Hello SHL from the future! I hope you are still having fun and that the league has not stopped moving forward and developing, while staying true to their core Smile

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Season 150 eh? Well right now we're expanding in the SMJHL to 16 teams, wonder what the league looks like. Just so you know what its like now in the J's (bc who cares about the majors) the Regina Elks are the best team source:trust me bro. 

[Image: rGE8JTw.png]
Ty to Eni's Sig Shop
[Image: 2UUYSbn.png]
ty to ragnar

Hello SHL from the future, I am still pretty new at this time but this league is very fun. I hope I will still find it fun 75 seasons in the future.

This is going to be a wild one, and you might not believe this, but get this: There used to be ice outside, not just in refrigerated indoor arenas. Crazy, I know.

[Image: npBt0yK.png]

Leonard Wood would like to contratulate the Simulation Hockey League on getting to 150 seasons! Hopefully the Colorado Raptors and the Philadelphia Forge have won many more cups.

[Image: Leonard-Wood-1.jpg?ex=65e9fdaf&is=65d788...3d17ea60e&]

Good day to the future Alien Overlords that took over Earth and for some strange reason kept this league and its humans alive! Be yourself, be real, be genuine, and more importantly: Keep your stick on the ice.

If you are reading this in the future, why are you still playing the simulation hockey league, you'll be older than dirt by that point. Move on chief

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

SHL of the future, please make this a place where bringing out the Thunderdome is acceptable. People sometimes need to be criticized openly, and learn to deal with being called out if they're in the wrong.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

i hope the league is still going and every one is having fun and the locker rooms are popping and everyone is enjoying them selves i also hope @hotdog will still be running the in of ferno

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]