Create Account

S75 mPT#5: To you 75 seasons in the future Due: Sunday, March 17th @ 11:59 PM PST

Hello, SHL of the future. You sure look like you’ve been doing well for yourself!
With these 2 new expansion teams that you’re adding next season, how many are we at now? 32?
Take care of yourself. You're doing great!

Xavier Beausoleil
Raptors
Position RW
Height : 6.5ft
Weight : 236lbs
[Image: Takk806.gif] [Image: sf4IwSc.gif]

S150, you guys just gotta bring back the thunderdome. The world needs it man. Unhealthy release of frustration is a big hobby of mine, so I hope if we're still chuggin way ahead I can see my truth realized.

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

Oh lord help me if I'm still doing SHL in tens years or whenever the heck we hit 150. I still haven't really figured out the schedule.

Code:
27 Words

Did Ya Get It?

[Image: OwNf3O9.gif]

Hello there future, I hope that you enjoy the new system in place.  Right now we are really enjoying the way the new Portal Works, I know that by now you're just thinking about doing things, and you don't even have to click on Activity Check to get the points.

[Image: frankenstero.png]
Thanks Ragnarr!

Hiho SHL in S150, wonder how many teams there are nowadays and how everything looks, hopefully I have been IA by now and not visiting the site while I am like almost 40 IRL. Hope Buffalo hasn't been relocated

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Are we bigger than we are now? Do we have another expansion? Maybe even another minor league? Are we publicly known? I hope we are still going.

[Image: dc24.png]

It'll be really cool if this thing is still going 75 seasons into the future. If it is,  I hope I will be around to read this message. Dear future eph, buy yourself some IBC and make a rootbeer float. You're welcome! <3

Hi everyone, if you're still here 75 seasons later I hope I'm there with you. Here's to an eternity of the SHL and hopefully FHM gets better.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Hello users of the SHL in season 150, how is the league? Are we all still doing this? I am sorry for the sins of Minnesota's past, hopefully the curse has passed.

Wow 150 seasons, what a long time. Wonder what game engine you'll be using, and will their be more expansion during this time or not. And will NEW finally be mediocre.

[32 words]

RIP Mac & 701

Hello S150 Kahri,

How are you? Does your hip hurt from wiggling to much for the past 75 years? Does JamesT still stalk you? Do you still bully Cake?

I am sure you have won at least 1 cup since then so congrats on that!! (if not then i dont know how to help you anymore)

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

I hope you're doing well, Cap. I hope you passed basics, I hope you passed academy, I hope you're at the location you want to be at. I hope you've settled into a good position and are happy with your choices and where you're at. I hope most of all, I hope that you're happy.

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

if im still doing this in seventy five seasons i would be concerned. it is probably time to start looking at new hobbies outside of simulated hockey. would be dope if it's still going though

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]

Future SHL, I hope you have archetypes and even more exciting parts added to the website. My guess is there'll be some sort of Trading Cards Simulation by now? If not then I seriously dropped the ball. Czechia better have a medal by now.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Future SHL user. Know that I was there for the birth of the portal. It probably has so many more options and filters now, but know that back in my day we used to update with forum posts. And also it was uphill both ways.