Create Account

S75 mPT#5: To you 75 seasons in the future Due: Sunday, March 17th @ 11:59 PM PST

Oh my god Tig, you're still here? After all this time? Go touch grass dude, you said you were going to ease back on it once you stepped down from GMing. Unbelievable

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Damn, you're still around? Who's in charge? I bet its the kid of a current member. Nepotism always wins in the end, right? Would be pretty crazy to see someone's kid take after them in sim leagues.

Congratulations SHL on 150 years. I hope that the league is doing well and has expanded to allow as many people to join this incredible league just like I have over the years that I have been here.

To the SHL of the future: I hope that the league is still functioning and running as smoothly as it is in S75. It's crazy enough that we've gotten 75 seasons in, I can't imagine what the league will look like in another 75.

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Whats up season 150? I know this is crazy to think back to season 75 but it is just as crazy thinking ahead to season 150. Good luck to the Mars VII Territory Zinkities on their upcoming playoff run.

[Image: image.png?ex=65728e45&is=65601945&hm=aa5...7eb2e58f9&][Image: vanbiesbrouck_ff.png?ex=6578c8f6&is=6566...a506d1cd1&]
Sig by adamantium

Hello SHL of future! My name Patya, am great russian player. Patya not sure for what am say to future SHL, but wish SHL best of luck in this long time span.

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]

It is S150 the 75th anniversary of the worst named expansion team in SHL history, the San Diego Tidal. We look back on the disaster that was, and learn not to doom ourselves moving forward.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

Dear Mary Hollywood V,

I hope this letter finds you well. It was 75 seasons ago that your great-great-grandmother Mary Hollywood wrote this letter to you while enjoying some buttery popcorn. I trust you are reading this while eating even butterier popcorn.

Godspeed.

Elk  Rage
[Image: cLeHjn1.png]
Sig by sulovilen!

Hey future me
They lied Free Agency is kinda funny, so uh where did you end up going? Did you go back home or did you explore new territories? Hopefully Vancouver's won some cups and Latvia is a powerhouse.

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig! [Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=663422ef&is=6632d16...f173626fb&]

hopefully, i will be off the site and someone will else be the GM of the Hamilton Steelhawks by when the s150 draft comes hopefully

[Image: hallsy.png]

Hello future of automation, I wonder how you have figured the solutions of continuing player engagement while making every step of a player effortless. Is there going to be a separate portal for PTs? I can't wait.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

Hello season 150 SHL. Hopefully Lee is still in charge otherwise I fear that the people getting this message probably wont even have the ability to read it.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]