Create Account

S75 Championship Week Due: Sunday, March 24th @ 11:59 PM PST

HO Pass

[Image: mmflex.png?ex=6587840c&is=65750f0c&hm=49...0873cbea2&]
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2024, 09:41 AM by ViN. Edited 4 times in total.)

Code:
1. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1.5 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.

Verification Word: Reap

Code:
2. Written, up to 4 TPE - Grab Bag: Pick up to 4 Challenge Cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.
d. So, a pack of wolves fighting some panthers. Where the fight happens? How it goes? Which side wins? Were animals hurt while answering this prompt?
e. If it ain't broke don't fix it: Who you got? Who wins? Why?

d. All of a sudden, a pack of wolves and some panthers have shown up outside the hockey arena. Both of these animals are not native to the area or the region yet both have shown up and it appears they are looking to fight! At once they all go at it. It gets nasty, these poor animals fighting to the death. It appears none were killed during the brawl, but ultimately the panthers decided to retreat. The pack of wolves won this fight.

e. My pick for the winner of the finals, is the wolfpack. Well, I might be a little biased as a prospect of the team, but this team has come back a second year when all doubted the pack. Nobody believed the pack could make it to the finals back to back but here they are. Down 2-0, I'm anticipating the pack to take this series to 7 games and win.

Code:
9. Graphic, 3 TPE, Face of the Franchise
Your player strikes a sponsorship deal with a local producer of something. Create an add showing the product with your player or their face on it.

[Image: dWIRRUi.jpeg]

8/8

[Image: TqPg1ou.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: wu5MVvy.png%5D]

CW Pass - IIHF Fileworker

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

1. Verification word- 2cents

[Image: 6bk5sdD.png]
                                    Sig by LazyEye

CW Pass

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

GM pass

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

CW Pass

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]

GM Pass

Foil Up Boys
(This post was last modified: 03-24-2024, 10:07 PM by Atox. Edited 2 times in total.)

CW Verif Code: Stone

Task 4:
The question on whether this was only a setback or not for Edmonton is irrelevant as their front office decided to launch a nuke on a maxed out team only two seasons removed from a Challenge Cup and are now the biggest tank west of the Mississippi River.  To give some reference to how bad this is; Evan Winter is the highest TPE player on the Blizzard's roster as of writing, sitting at 1580 TPE.  Edmonton had about five players more than that and two or three over 2000.  For Winnipeg, I think the plug needs to be pulled as well with all but three rostered players in regression.  This isn't posing a meaningful threat to Texas or Los Angeles, and will only prolong any later window of contention.  They have no youth to replenish right now either; only one player in their farm system can be used to replace aging players with their only other prospects of note being S76 greenhorns.

ISFL Affiliate (Username Nathan)

[Image: 1wgIGr9.png]
[Image: MEAGHER.png]
Credit Maxy and Merica for sigs

GM Pass

PanthersPanthersPanthersPanthers

KnightsKnightsKnightsKnights

simmer CW pass

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

GM pass

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

CW PASS

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

GM pass

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

1. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1.5 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.

cw

3TPE

2. Written, up to 4 TPE - Grab Bag: Pick up to 4 Challenge Cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.
a. During the Conference Finals Panthers had no players who had multi goal game, yet they beat the Texas in 5 games. Can New England shut down a team with such depth, how could they do it?

Well seeing as the game is done I guess there was literally nothing New England could do to save that one. Los Angeles never scored below 4 goals per game. Looking forward to seeing if they are able to keep up that level of success next year or if it was just sim luck.

1 TPE

d. So, a pack of wolves fighting some panthers. Where the fight happens? How it goes? Which side wins? Were animals hurt while answering this prompt?

No animals were hurt in the typing of these words.

In the animal kingdom I am going to give it up to the Panther. A single wolf is not going to be able to handle predator at the top of the food chain like that. I am sure we could do some other factors to take into account but Cat>dog.

1TPE

3. Written, 3 TPE, Been there, Done that (150 words min.)
It has been 10 seasons since Panthers last won the cup and Yannick Svoboda is only player left from that team. While for the New England this is 4th finals appearance since S70 and multiple players have been there for all of them, including the two cup wins. Will that experience triumph over excitement or will it make them overconfident? Will the nerves of Panthers get better of them now when the stakes are the highest? Which team has the mental advantage over the other and how big of an impact you think it will have on the match up?

I think this is going to be New England in 4. Sorry Los Angeles Panthers I just think this New England team is too much of a juggernaut to be stopped. I also have some skin in the game as New England knocked us out early so my fragile ego is placated by the fact we lost to the champions. Unless Los Angeles has another teir that they can kick it up to I am just doubtful that they will be able to keep up....

Yeah... so I just went and saw the 4-0 sweep over New England. Guess I can chew my own foot? yikes completely didn't expect that but hey good on ya. I guess I can go back to hoping next season comes even faster so we can get back to some games. Wow Los Angeles only lost 2 games the entire playoff run that is impressive! Glad they are in the west.

3 TPE

8/8 TPE

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights