Create Account

S75 All Star Week Due: Sunday, March 31st @ 11:59 PM PST

1.) https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3493443 +3

4. Written, 2 TPE, Participation Trophy (100 words min.) +2
Currently every team gets to send at least one player to the All-Star game. Are this seasons selections good in terms of team variety? Would you prefer more even selection from all of the teams or more focus to be put on individual performances despite the teams they represent? Do you think it is important for each team to get representation?

I would like to answer the easy question first, which is yes, every team should be allowed to send 1 player to the all star game. It would be bad for the league if the all star game was really just the best team plus like, 2 other players. Every team should get representation. However, after that requirement, no other requirement should exist. If NEW has a C, LW, RW combo that is killing it and has all the stat leads, they should be in it. Not 1 per conference or anything after that. I think the selections this year are fine, and my preference would be for the best players to make it after every team is represented. (119)

6. Written, 3 TPE, Chosen Ones (150 words min.)

The Last Players In are now decided and the rosters are finalized. Who was a good pick? Who got snubbed? +3

By the good graces of being popular and mildly talented, I managed to make the Jr. All star team for the first time. I am very excited for this honor, but as a lot of players pointed out to me in private and public, I may not be the most deserving player to make the cut. In particular @Wasty was a point a game player on the Whalers this season, but they didn't make it in this time. I was not on the same pace, but I like to think what I lacked in point scoring I made up for in blocking and for some reason, faceoffs. Still, I can understand why Niclas Wastlund was deserving. Also, just about any player on Regina would have been a great choice, we really looked good this year. (160)

+8 to bank!

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

(This post was last modified: 03-28-2024, 05:15 PM by CementHands. Edited 1 time in total.)

Code:
1. Milestones, up to 3 TPE.

Milestones are folded in with All-Star Week.

Link your Milestone claim as task 1 for up to 3 TPE towards your 8 total.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post your claim in the milestones thread for tpe earned per stat, and then link that post in your ASW submission. This is done because the person who grades ASW will be a different person than double-checks milestones.

Milestone Claim

S75 SHL MILESTONES
S75 SMJHL MILESTONES

Code:
2. Written, up to 4 TPE - Shiny Grab Bag: Pick up to 4 topics related to the All Star Game to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.
a. Before last players are picked Edmonton is the only team that has 4 players selected for the game. Among those only defensive pairing from a single team Isaac Forty-One and Emil Egli. They both were traded to new teams this offseason. Would you let them play one more time with each other or would you highlight them with their new teammates Dirty Boots and Brandan Laroux who also made it to the game?
Reunite the squad!
It could get a little awkawrd I suppose, but just think of the feel good story, the tv crew could even do a first look type photo with the former d pairing. I certainly hope I'm never traded away against my will and find my self in this kind of situation. 54 Words

Code:
b. Inferno and Panthers got to send two forwards each, Shōyō Hinata and Binko Koivu from Atlanta and Adam Prpich and Derek Martin from Los Angeles. Would you let them show of their chemistry and potentially dominate the game by letting them play on the same line or is All-Star game prime opportunity for them to show their creativity and skill even when playing with other top players?

Hell yea I would let them play together. Assuming of course they are normal teammates. As I have mentioned below the score of the game doesn't matter one little bit, so why not let the players showcase their chemistry. I'm hoping my player gets an unfortunate sickness so I can skip out and head to Mexico for a week! 59 Words

Code:
c. Should the starting goaltender be the one who arguably had better season? Or as the stakes aren't as high as usually would you think it is better to offer the experience for the goalie who has had less appearances? Or maybe honor the one who has had more? Who should start and why?

Goalies don't matter in the regular season so why on earth would they matter here? Play each goalie a period, who cares? let them all touch some ice and let some beachballs past them as it's clear they aren't trying. Maybe give the goalie with the best save $1M or something that they can atleast somewhat compete for. 58 Words

3 TPE / 5

Code:
4. Written, 2 TPE, Participation Trophy (100 words min.)
Currently every team gets to send at least one player to the All-Star game. Are this seasons selections good in terms of team variety? Would you prefer more even selection from all of the teams or more focus to be put on individual performances despite the teams they represent? Do you think it is important for each team to get representation?

I do think that it is important for every team to get some recognition the all star game. After all we have an end of season All Star team that should be composes of the best of the best. The all star game is all about coming together to celebrate the sport, and lately sell all star jerseys as the game itself doesn't matter, and most players would rather just have a week off to enjoy on a beach somewhere.
Everything is about money anyways. so why not make it an even spread across the league so more people have an opportunity to spend $200 on your new shitty made trash quality product that can surge your quarterly revenues!

114 Words

2 TPE

8 / 8 TPE

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3493769

Claiming 3 TPE.

9. +3 TPE

For me, an obvious inclusion for an award Song Ju-gong for the trophy as the best goalie in the SMJHL. Ju-Gong was already on the ballot last year around, but has taken yet another step in the right direction with an even more fantastic season. Leading or staying around the top 3 in most goalie categories, Song found themself as one of the premier goalies in the league. Throw in the fact that they are poised to keep challenging for the Robinson in the next two seasons, and we might have one of the greatest goalies to ever play in the J on our hands here. This year, the only challenger was cup winner Herman Ståhl. But the easier schedule was a large detriment to not be considered for the reward. The question at this point is not whether they will stay at just one Robinson. But if they have a chance to go for even higher honors in the coming seasons.

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

HO Pass.

[Image: 66168_s.gif]
Update Page || Roster Page

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

+3 TPE - S75 Milestone Claim

3. Written, 3 TPE, The Teammate One (150 words min.)
Tell me about your teammate who made the all star game! Who are they, why were they an obvious choice to make the All Star roster, and what do you expect from them this ASG? (If more than one of your teammates made the game, pick one of those players other than yourself. If you are the only player on your team selected for the all star game so far, write about your team's candidate for last man in instead.)

In the SMJHL, 5 players representing the Colorado Raptors were selected for the all-star game. Jussi Mutou, Shadow Fenix, Xavier Beausoleil, Brooklyn Physt, and Herman Stahl. Of them, I’m going to be talking about surefire MVP nominee and possible winner, Shadow Fenix. Fenix had an incredible season with the Raptors picking up 45 goals and 56 assists to become the first Raptor ever to break the century mark and proving yet again that he will go down as one of, if not the greatest Raptor in franchise history. With one more season left to go before he ages out of the SMJHL, he will have another opportunity to add to his already large trophy case.

It will be interesting to see who he lines up with in the actual game. It would make sense to try and pair him with his Colorado linemates in Mutou and Beausoleil. But surely the temptation of getting him on a line with the Solberg twins is just too much to handle. Regardless, I expect Shadow Fenix to put a ton of pressure on the opposing team and prove once and for all why he should be MVP this season.

195 Words - 3 TPE

4. Written, 2 TPE, Participation Trophy (100 words min.)

I think it’s a bit of a mixed bag. The players selected to be each teams rep over players who had better seasons know who they are. I think the SHL (and SMJHL) should do away with having each team represented at the All-Star Game. The way it stands right now, the committee is trying to look for the best player on the worst teams. It’s a game of “who sucked the least?” Whereas you could have a fantastic season, but if there was a few guys on your team who had better seasons, you’ll likely get left on the wayside as each team needs a rep. Overall, I don’t think users would be upset about not having a rep from their team named to the All-Star rosters as it doesn’t feel earned. There are plenty of players to choose from who are deserving to go to the All-Star game who might be left behind under this current system.

159 Words - 2 TPE

Total TPE - 8

[Image: M7PYRAS.jpg]
[Image: eL4cCu1.jpg]
credit to MuNk22 for the sig

2 + 3 + 3 = 8 TPE
1 + 5 + 7

Quote:1. Milestones, up to 3 TPE.

+2 Milestones

Quote:5. Graphic, 3 TPE, Fresh Faces

Make a poster hyping up any player(s) that have their first all-star appearance (since S70).
[Image: 6fsTfKa.jpeg]

Quote:7. Graphic, 3 TPE, You would never believe who got voted in!!

Create a thumbnail for video reacting to Last Players In results. Image needs to have logo(s) or use other creative ways other than just text to make it about SHL/SMJHL.
[Image: 76soqYm.jpeg]

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]

1. Milestone, +1

2. c. No idea, I would just suggest having everyone have a talk and see who wants to play. Is it not a little holiday for players to mess around and all? Just see who wants to take their shot. Just be diplomatic and I imagine someone will want to participate. Simple as that, no rocket science.

3. Actually, bringing that up is pretty funny because you see, the one person from my team that did get sent to the festivities is listed under a "They had to send someone", which is... well, to be blunter than I usually am, really fucking coy. I imagine having a laugh at us and all must be real fun but I fail to get it. Well, Bordeleau was the team's carrier for quite a while and while I believe that was her last run and I think I was one of the players sort of overtaking her at some points, that probably is the best send-off that could be afforded to her. It is a shame we could not take her farther than what we got in the end but I suppose that life just goes that way sometimes. Hope she has a good game and all, that is how it is.

10. Well, it might be a tad early to say it since I doubt she has been around for that long but I will just say it now before it gets clearer to everyone so it looks like I am predicting the future. @NaomiMannequeen is probably gonna get a bunch of user awards by the time she retires. Hell of a person, smart, focused, kindhearted and I doubt I am even doing proper justice with just that. Even if we never get her the team prizes she deserves, I hope that everyone at least gives her the proper respect she deserves. I mean, I am pretty certain Sunrise would not be as good as he is now without her ideas, so I would gladly say she is worth it. Hope we get to keep her around for as long as possible as well, she is a diamond that we should preserve. Quote me on that.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

Code:

Post your claim in the milestones thread for tpe earned per stat, and then link that post in your ASW submission. This is done because the person who grades ASW will be a different person than double-checks milestones.

+1 here

Code:
2. Written, up to 4 TPE - Shiny Grab Bag: Pick up to 4 topics related to the All Star Game to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.
a. Before last players are picked Edmonton is the only team that has 4 players selected for the game. Among those only defensive pairing from a single team Isaac Forty-One and Emil Egli. They both were traded to new teams this offseason. Would you let them play one more time with each other or would you highlight them with their new teammates Dirty Boots and Brandan Laroux who also made it to the game?

If I'm setting the line up for the All Star Game, I am surely pairing up former teammates Isaac Forty-One and Emil Egli. One last dance for the defensive pairing. We'll get to see plenty of pairings featuring their line-mates Dirty Boots and Brandan Laroux in the future, but let the fans get one last show.

Code:
2b. Inferno and Panthers got to send two forwards each, Shōyō Hinata and Binko Koivu from Atlanta and Adam Prpich and Derek Martin from Los Angeles. Would you let them show of their chemistry and potentially dominate the game by letting them play on the same line or is All-Star game prime opportunity for them to show their creativity and skill even when playing with other top players?

The All Star Game is all about having some fun and giving the fans something they haven't seen before or won't see again. That's why I'm putting Atlanta teammates Shōyō Hinata and Binko Koivu and Los Angeles teammates Adam Prpich and Derek Martin on separate lines. Let's see them dazzle with other talented players.

Code:
4. Written, 2 TPE, Participation Trophy (100 words min.)

I have always felt that it is a good idea to have at least one player from each team be sent to the All Star Game. This gives fans of a losing team which may not have All Stars otherwise, the opportunity to watch one of their own. I am glad this is replicated here in the SHL. Beyond that one player however, I do not believe the team a player plays for should hold much weight into whether or not they are selected to the All Star Game. After you ensure that each team has at least one player, the rest of the spots should be filled by players who have the best individual performances.

Code:
5. Graphic, 3 TPE, Fresh Faces
Make a poster hyping up any player(s) that have their first all-star appearance (since S70).

[Image: CTzMeyB.png]

[Image: dinonuggets2.gif]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]
Credit to Amidships & sulovilen

1. Claim 3

This is the all star game, not the finals. I think you mix up the pairings because people want a showcase of fun rather than just seeing the same old same old. That being said, this is the last time theyll play on the same line so I would put them together for nostalgia before they become rivals.
b. Inferno and Panthers got to send two forwards each, Shōyō Hinata and Binko Koivu from Atlanta and Adam Prpich and Derek Martin from Los Angeles. Would you let them show of their chemistry and potentially dominate the game by letting them play on the same line or is All-Star game prime opportunity for them to show their creativity and skill even when playing with other top players?
Like my comment above, the same situation applies except that this time I would mix and match my all power forwards. Chemistry is nice, but you have a third member on that line and its better to maximize your firepower by putting them on different lines. You only get one shot, if you only have one successful line you might be finding yourself on the backfoot.
d. Aleksandr Iskandrov and Wide Peepo Happy 3 Koivu get to play on their home arena as Hamilton is hosting the event this season. Does it matter more for the fans or the players that they get to play in front of home crowd?
Home ice means home field advantage, also with two players from Hamilton you absolutely play into it by showcasing their player's abilities. Not only do you want to foster love of the sport, but pride in their players as well. I think it absolutely matters more for the fans and with the fans amped, you will also get the players amped. Always play for the fans.
e. Why should YOUR player have made the all star game, and why should you be the last man in? (If your player did make the all star game, tell us why they were picked.)
Seamus has not made the all stars for two seasons right now. He is playing on the first line in a division with stacked offense. The wolves have been keeping it real each season but Seamus gets no accolades for not scoring a ton. Hes putting up major shot blocks, hits, and defense. If you look at his advanced stats he's way above the rest of the east in keeping his team afloat. #snubbed #comittee cares about points only.

I think that there is some bias in terms of who scored the most points. I get it that you want a high scoring ability all-stars game, but you got the defensive defensemen out there who get no love or appreciation. Putting their bodies on the line every game so that their team can go ahead and score. Am I salty that Seamus didn't get selected, yes. I think that team performance is important because if a player is doing well in the eyes of the team, then that is the player who should go. Dismantle the committee, and put the all star selection back into the hands of the teams. Like the real world, we should nominate two of our players each and that should be what goes into contention.

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

Code:

S75 SMJHL Milestones
https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3493904

+3 TPE

Code:

a. I would honestly play them together as a final hooray for both players for atleast half the game just because they were traded in the offseason which means they likely didn't get a final goodbye as some players would maybe like. It would be a cool thing to do for both the players assuming they would like it and the fans of Edmonton. (60 words)

b. I generally believe the All Star game is more so for the fans, So I personally would play them together for the fans of the Los Angeles Panthers, generally speaking it will make it more fun for those fans to watch the game, and if they dominate that is a plus, but at the end of the day it doesn't really matter unless the fans hated watching the game. (60 words)

c. I would argue the goaltender who played the best throughout the season should start in goal, at the end of the day the all star game rewards players for having a good season, the game is not about experience or who should start, the players who performed deserved to be there and deserved to play, picking based off anything other than this season performance is doing a disservice. (60 words)

d. I think having more player representation from the hosting team is obviously important because it will help put fans in the seat. As previously mentioned, this game is mostly for the fans. I think it also matters for the players as they performed for these fans and should be given the opportunity to show the fans again why they are they and kind of show their "appreciation" for them as well. (65 words)

+4 TPE

Code:

I personally think the representation is good in terms of variety of teams and players in the game. I think if the All star game was actually about performances then realistically representation should not matter, but the reality is that the game is about the fans, and a lot of casual fans attach to star players of their respective teams, by not having players from every team, means the league risks eyes, ticket sales and exposure for the league from markets that do not send a player or teams that are rebuilding. At the end of the day for the leagues sake it is important to have someone from each team there, but it just means the All star nomination is not as important or prestigious as it once was.

(125 words)

+2 TPE

Total TPE Earned: 8 TPE

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

SMJHL Milestones+3

I don't see the harm in allowing every team at least one person in the all star game. It's a glorified exhibition game for fun that most people don't even pay attention to most of the time. The only people who tend to care about it are the one's selected. We don't need the top teams just dominating the all star teams as well as making the finals and having multiple events centered around them as much as everyone loves having their ego stroked. In the end though it's a nice little accomplishment to get in and allowing even more people in from all the teams spreads that nice feeling amongst the entire league instead of concentrating it all in one spot.

Because it's just the all star game I would mix it up and do both. Would probably start the game with their old pairs as that's who they were with when they got chosen to make the team. See how it goes and swap to the other pairs about halfway through the game so everyone gets a taste of what's potentially to come next season. It's supposed to be a fun and silly game so let them have some fun out there.

As with the last question I would probably mix it up throughout the game. Maybe each period have them with different groups and see what kind of fun they can have. I don't think these players will have many chances to get to play with some other stars and the game is for fun, who cares if you win or lose because of something going poorly as long as you have a blast doing it.

e. Why should YOUR player have made the all star game, and why should you be the last man in? (If your player did make the all star game, tell us why they were picked.)

I think Bartholomew Chungus Gingersnap III should have made the game because of one simple thing, advanced metrics. While I didn't have the best offensive stats (I didn't get much opportunity in offensive situations or on the powerplay ever) I did dominate on the defensive side of the puck and my offensive metrics were still quite good for hardly getting any chances at it. My per 60s were at or towards the top of the team for most of the season mixed with my great D play.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]
(This post was last modified: 03-29-2024, 12:33 PM by Weaves.)

—8 TPE TOTAL—-

Written, 3 TPE, Chosen Ones (150 words min.)
The Last Players In are now decided and the rosters are finalized. Who was a good pick? Who got snubbed?

I think it may not be a sub or anything, but I just want to throw a name into the ring — and that name is Activity Check of the HAM Steelhawks. In case you didn’t know, he in fact did get these visits from ghosts from what seemed the entire season. This ghost was in Check’s ear, giving him advice, tips, tricks, and ways to be better every single game. Plagued by one of the lowest S% among qualified skaters and skilled scores over 25 goals. The grit, hustle, especially as a rookie skater, should be enough to go on the all star game and skate around for a bit. I also think that the motivation factor cannot be understated, Check is a generational motivator, and has the ability to motivate and elevate those around him, a rare skill and something that you need on ANY all star game roster. truthfully, Hamilton is pretty loaded and the roster selections could go anyways to be honest, lots of good options

Written, 2 TPE, Participation Trophy (100 words min.)

I think the all star game selections are pretty balanced this year, with a great variety of skill, grit, grinders and motivators. I have no issue with the league providing all star spots for a variety of people, it doesn’t need to be stacked for just one roster. I think it is important for all team to get representation, but not if the team is like 0-50. Nobody deserves and all star spot if that’s the case. Largely, it’s fine, but crazy situations like that, don’t force something just for the sake of it. The all stars selected are all nice though and I hope the players enjoy the trip!

3. Written, 3 TPE, The Teammate One (150 words min.)
Tell me about your teammate who made the all star game! Who are they, why were they an obvious choice to make the All Star roster, and what do you expect from them this ASG? (If more than one of your teammates made the game, pick one of those players other than yourself. If you are the only player on your team selected for the all star game so far, write about your team's candidate for last man in instead.)

Aleksandr Iskandrov and Wide Peepo Happy 3 Koivu get to play on their home arena as Hamilton is hosting the event this season is truly a special occasion and they should definitely deserve and should be good candidates to rep for Hamilton. I think they are strong players and some of the most quality players in the league.. they lead Hamilton on a daily basis by getting involved in key goals, making those key passes, and motivating the team to get the job done when needed. They are fantastic captains and truly there may not be better people to have nominated than them, especially since the game is in Hamilton this all star game. Truly you could make the case for a few other HAM players as well, as the roster is super deep and YOUNG, without a doubt. But I think it’s safe to say that these two standouts are the two players I would be selecting to represent Hamilton.

“I thought I was a goalie, but STA told me forget being a goalie they make nothing, and no one cares about them.  Guess what I was a center all along and I had no idea. Now I am the toast of the town, and I am getting offers from all the GMs and Scouts.”

– Spidey Talent Agency, on Activity Check

MILESTONES +3 https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3493962

6 +3
Dag-Oto Bjorntjanst was absolutely snubbed for the All-Star Game. 100 blocks as a forward, team-leading 63 takeaways, only member of the team to be a positive +/- on the squad, all while putting up a respectable 45 points! (More than me and I made the team! Yes I know I'm a D but shhh, this guy basically is too!) Had the highest Defensive Rating on the team, as a FORWARD. Pretty crazy stuff and deserving of some recognition. Rence Sykut was a great addition to the squad, as a huge part of the identity that Carolina put forward this season. A leader on and off the ice, and the highest Game-Rated player on the squad. Sykut ate a ton of minutes for us, and was great on both ends of the ice. While not an individual leader in particular stats, Sykut was near the top in all of them, a more impressive feat in my opinion.

3 +3
Betzee Nickelback was the lifeblood of the Kraken this season. Leader in goals, assists, points, and a massive 20 PPG , 20PPA. Kahri was also named Co-GM this offseason after the departure of Frenchie to Ottawa. A monster in the LR, a monster on the ice, and an absolute icon. I don't know what Carolina would be without kahri, and we will be much worse off without Betzee. I expect them to give a great final effort here in the All-Star Game, sending off their amazing SMJHL career with some excellent play, as we've come to expect over the last few seasons. Perhaps that will mean points, perhaps not, but regardless it will be an effort that the Kraken, and I, will be very proud of, knowing how much All-Starring Betzee has already done for us along the way. It's impressive to be able to look at the user list and the player stats and come up with same obvious choice as to who should represent the Kraken in the ASG. A double threat, and one that will represent the Kraken well here.

1. Milestones +3 TPE
ISFL Affiliate PT +3 TPE

3+3=6 TPE total

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Task 2.
b.
I believe that the All Star Game taking place at the end of the season causes some confusion. They should absolutely play for the team they were on. They become an All Star on that team, not their new one. Letting them play with their new team mates seems a little off to me.
[54]

c.
This is tough. I think the goalies should split the time in All Star Game appearances. The goalie with the better season stats should be given a choice to start or end a game. All Star games are typically high scoring, not serious, fun games. No point in trying to make it competitive as long as it is entertaining to the people it is for, the fans.
[67]

e.
My player should not be invited to the All Star Game. I had a down season not being able to hit the point per game pace. Now I would love to eventually make it and I think I have a better chance next season with New Orleans. It is going to take a lot more work for me to make it.
[61]

Task 4.
I believe every team has representation in the All Star game. I get why people want “The bets of the best” but the All Star game should showcase all teams in the league in some way. Some players on “bad” teams are really good players doing incredible things basically by themselves. That is an All Star to me. Also the way the sim works, one team could make up a whole All Star squad just for being on a great team. I understand the argument for the best of the best to showcase the top tier talent in the league and can see how this topic becomes controversial. It should not be, it should be easy to make sure every team gets one person sent.
[125]

Task 8.
Jason Visser (1)
Joe K (13)
Terrance Nova (25)
Rex Kirkby (32)
Tommy Tuck (48)
Bojo Biscuit (56)

This is my all time best list. Forwards Jason Visser, Joe Kurczewski, and Terrance Nova would make for an insane line. Good luck shutting down this complete powerhouse of a line. Visser is the GOAT, Joe K is the best playoff performer, and Nova was just a beast of a player. I believe these three would mesh well together. On defense we have Rex Kirkby and Bojo Biscuit. Kirkby brings more offense and solid defense to the pairing, while Bojo plays an entirely shut down role. Expect this pairing to shut things down and supply the offense with solid support. In net we have Tommy Tuck. Tuck was one of the best goalies for a very long time. It is almost a no brainer to pick him up. It is not everyday that you can set up a line up like this that has it all. The goals, the hits, the brick wall. I do not think you can make a better lineup than this.
[165]

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ