Create Account

SHL FUNDRAISING INITIATIVE

Another forum I was apart of used to do like a x years donated badge

eh

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

Sent some your way! should have done it years ago!

[Image: HIXWkkp.gif]

HE SHOOTS HE SCORES

JOHN LANGABEER NETS IT AND TIES THE GAME!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND HE SCORES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHN LANGABEER JUST SCORED THE 2 BIGGEST GOALS OF HIS CAREER IN A MATTER OF 10 SECONDS!!!!!!

WEST KENDALL TAKES THE LEAD!!!!

S41 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7, Game Tying and Game Winning Goals.

I have a huge issue with Paypal, and it has lead me to hating paypal more than just about anything in the world.

I am currently setting up a paypal to support this time sink, but I want to be unable to be fired by Kahri for one month for every dollar I donate!

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

03-19-2024, 08:45 PMTroy_McClure03 Wrote: I have a huge issue with Paypal, and it has lead me to hating paypal more than just about anything in the world.

I am currently setting up a paypal to support this time sink, but I want to be unable to be fired by Kahri for one month for every dollar I donate!
HAHHAAHAHA REQUEST DENIED

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

Less than 48 hours after making this post, the community as a whole should be extremely proud of itself. 

As of me posting this, you have all contributed a total of $581.99 to help keep things running in the SHL. I have updated the donation tracking sheet with just a group total for now. I'm still trying to reconcile which payments belong to exactly which user and will be reaching out to a few of you tomorrow .

Before making the post, the PayPal balance was at $132.39 (USD) and it is currently $714.38 (USD). 

A total of 34 people have donated (I am pretty sure this is a good number)

Please see my reaction below

[Image: qpmSavt.png]

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

I'd double my donation if Rich and Luke have me on a third time :eyes:

[Image: Wally.png]

Could I suggest some sort of children's cancer cause as the recipient of any excess funds?

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

03-20-2024, 10:17 AMNUCK Wrote: Could I suggest some sort of children's cancer cause as the recipient of any excess funds?
Certainly something we will take into consideration for the next charity drive. Since these are donations to keep the site running indefinitely, we have no “excess funds”. Every dollar will be earmarked for SHL server expenses for as long as we can afford to keep the league operating. If anything, any “extra” funds might be redirected towards recruitment efforts or something else the league needs financial assistance with outside of the server costs. But, point being, it’s important we keep this separate from our charity efforts.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

03-20-2024, 10:17 AMNUCK Wrote: Could I suggest some sort of children's cancer cause as the recipient of any excess funds?

“Excess funds” isn’t really a thing since these are monthly costs. I mean, if we raised enough to keep the site running indefinitely and had more than we knew what to do with, that’d be one thing, but we can’t really just donate everything that doesn’t go towards this month’s bill or we’d be back where we started next month. It’d be a pretty bad look if people donated x amount of dollars for site use and then we’re out here telling them two months later “hey I know you already gave us 50 dollars but we decided to give that to charity instead, can you give us some more?”

That said, we have actually done several charity drives in the past for a number of issues, not just the one, and that’s always a possibility in the future!

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

@sköldpaddor @WannabeFinn

Thanks for the clarity. I was under the impression that members would donate until the bills were paid and then the excesses each year would go towards a " Charity ". The way you both explained it makes it a lot more clear, thanks!

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2024, 11:55 AM by NUCK. Edited 1 time in total.)

Donated 13 bones leggo!  Falcons Barracuda

Falcons Hockey fan for life. I pack the heat and score the goals!   Barracuda

[Image: Point_Celly-13020730.gif] 

Hattricked:

Donated 13 bones leggo!  Falcons Barracuda

Falcons Hockey fan for life. I pack the heat and score the goals!   Barracuda

[Image: Point_Celly-13020730.gif] 

Hattricked: