Create Account

[VSN] What I desire in FA

It’s official, I’m a free agent, as I’ve said unofficially in my previous media post. But here’s what I desire in any team that would potentially want to sign me.

The first thing is that I’m looking for a team that’s willing to either, get me a challenge cup, or get me to 1000 points. I’ve accepted that it’s going to be one or the other at this point in my career. I’m also sitting at 1087 TPE post-regression so I can serve as a depth piece to most contenders for the next 1 or 2 seasons.

The next thing is that I usually don’t talk in a locker room because I often fear that my mouth is likely going to cause trouble. That’s anxiety for you.

Finally, I’m willing to go back to any team I’ve played for previously, and that includes teams I may have bad mouthed in the past. I’m willing to repair any burnt bridges that I’ve created in the past.

I hope that I can find a home for Videl, and not have to retire my player earlier than intended.

I look forward to talking to you soon GM’s.

Sincerely,

-Valor

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Not gonna lie the part where you say willing to go back to teams you may have bad mouthed in the past made me laugh a little bit. Good luck in FA!!

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Good luck Valor to get to a team that will give you one or the other!

Renegades

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

Also btw, the best way to get to me is via a discord DM (valorx77) and I’m willing to talk to you about how I would fit onto your team.

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]