Create Account

HELP an SHL Fur Baby.

03-29-2024, 10:05 PMMrPrime Wrote: He.... He's gone.
I came back home from doing errands and about 10 minutes later he froze solid and fell to his side.
He mreowled painfully and then... N... Nothing. We tried feline cpr on him and everything... He's gone.
It happened so quickly, I'm destroyed right now... It's not fair... It wasn't his time to go...

Thank you for any of you who supported us, this was not the way we expected this to end...
Now I go into mourning, dammit it,s not FAIR!!!!

I cried reading this. I lost my dog about a year ago, cancer suddenly appeared in his body, less than two weeks later, he started his eternal sleep. If you want to talk to a dumb fellow sim leaguer, feel free to reach out anytime <3
Much love to you and your family

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig! [Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=663422ef&is=6632d16...f173626fb&]

:(

@MrPrime I’m so sorry. What a heartbreaking ordeal. You did everything you could and your boy fought with everything he had. Thanks for being vulnerable and honest with us during this time, it may not seem like it, but many of us need to be needed and you asking for help brought us into your life in a meaningful way

Sorry for your loss, bud. RIP

[Image: photostudio-1710898490476.jpg]

I am so sorry for your loss, i was already attached to that lovable face, really really heartbroken for you.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Thank you all so much for the kind words, I'm beyond words at this point and it's been a few days since...
Today is April Fools, I haven't gone to bed yet it's almost 10 am and I've been having the worst day since yesterday. Crying here and there, I feel like I'm living a nightmare I'm about to wake up from and Garou will be there mreowing and nuzzling me but... I won't get to... I'm sorry, I'm such a mess, this hurts so much.

I'm heartbroken for you and your family, sending love and condolences.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

This will be my final post to this thread.
First off, thank you to everyone who showed support through this whole ordeal. It's immensely appreciated you have no idea how much.
Today, Garou is back home from cremation. He is now in a cute little urn and I have a few other mementos to remember him including small bits of fur and a paw print in polymer.
Garou is where he belongs, with his family.