Create Account

S76 PT #0: For Chirps and Wiggles Due: Sunday, April 7th @ 11:59 PM PST

[Image: xPU6LpU.png]

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2024, 09:33 PM by spidey.)

Oh yes the off season, the greatest time a professional hockey player can enjoy. I know, I know playoffs are what we strive for, and we enjoy the playoffs, the game itself. But honestly the off season is the best! We make incredible amounts of money playing a game and we finally get to enjoy it.

Now I know some guys and girls try to remain incognito while out and about. Not this guy. Now to be fair, hockey players while loved are not as recognized South of the Border as some other sport stars. But when I am recognized I tend to spend some time with the fans. Hit the local bars, go to the fair, attend a wedding. You know what I mean, I love getting to be around fans and give them the opportunity to hang out with a hero.

Now it is not all about summer fun, it is also a chance to give a little back. I try to spend some time at local hospitals and meet up with sick kids. Try and brighten their day with some jerseys, hats, and mini hockey sticks. Chat about what it is like to play on the ice and spread the love.

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

Option 2

Inge Baardsen isn’t really a flashy guy, or one who particularly feels the need to be in the limelight. He loves hockey and can’t even stop when it’s the off-season. After sadly failing to match their silver medal heroics with Team Ice in WJC, Inge goes back to Norway, back to Tromsø, to meet up with friends and family. They have obviously all been watching him grow and develop as a player in the SMJHL over the past season, so there are a lot of congratulations from the people that watched him grow up in their town. He would continue to skate and workout, albeit at a reduced rate, letting his body recover a bit, but not blunting his ability on the ice. Then it’s back to Regina, to get in the training facility and start the grind towards preseason, so he can hit the ground running. Lots of time in the film room, studying other players who have had success playing a similar game to himself, always striving to be better.

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

ISFL PT (username is Drizzy)

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

PBE Affiliate

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

Rence Sykut has yet to have reach super stardom in the fake hockey universe, but he does have some clear cut boundaries for interacting with fans. First and foremost, he will not engage with anyone that is being intrusive or disrespectful. If you want a picture or signature, walk up at an appropriate time and ask. Don't lurk or try to be sneaky with a phone camera pretending like you're not on your camera app. Also, pick your spots appropriately. Don't approach when Rence is clearly engaged with someone else, eating, or in the restroom. Otherwise, Rence is happy to interact with fans. He does not hide in his house or wear disguises when out and about. He wants to just live a regular life and go about his business while still being aware that he is a person of interest to some. As long as both sides are respectful, athlete/fan interactions don't have to be obnoxious and intrusive.

(164 words)

2) Pinli isn't exactly a star player at the moment so I don't think he concerns himself too much with being recognized. Granted him being 5 foot nothing makes him noticable in public anyway-- he can't really blend in. So anyone who is a hockey fan will probably see him and then have a good chance of recognizing him. He has made a habit since winning the cup of carrying a pen with him just in case, but to be honest it hasn't been a problem yet. Everyone has been really respectful and have only taken a minute of his time. Usually he signs a T-shirt or a notebook, takes a picture where they get to hold him over their head like the 4 star cup, and then he's on his merry way. He's starting to get a little bit of hype in Seattle with his award nominations and victories in S75, so maybe things will be different when he eventually moves up to the big club? But for now it's no sweat, people should feel free to come say hi!

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=663a63f4&is=66391274&hm=70...8f89c3f46&]

Option 1:
When Cale was approached to taking over a social media the one that immediately came to mind was the top socials in twitters and Tik Tok. Being that he would have the ability to take over the entire thing he enlisted the help of the top guys that have proved they can be trolls, Gnabe Dabson, and now former ANC GM gwdJohnson, Both are well verse in getting the best meme’s together. So together we would poke fun and show how ridiculous all the cool “trends” on the social media platforms really are. To do this we would reenact all the top trends and do them so horribly that people would see how silly they really are. Not only that but being we are in control we would block all the normal top “influencers” and make them be normal people for the day. On top of all this we would definitely take any and all questions and answer them unfiltered so people can get the real answers they have always wanted!

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

[Image: uDK7sni.png]

[Image: 88pk1Hz.png]

Option 1:
When Cale was approached to taking over a social media the one that immediately came to mind was the top socials in twitters and Tik Tok. Being that he would have the ability to take over the entire thing he enlisted the help of the top guys that have proved they can be trolls, Gnabe Dabson, and now former ANC GM gwdJohnson, Both are well verse in getting the best meme’s together. So together we would poke fun and show how ridiculous all the cool “trends” on the social media platforms really are. To do this we would reenact all the top trends and do them so horribly that people would see how silly they really are. Not only that but being we are in control we would block all the normal top “influencers” and make them be normal people for the day. On top of all this we would definitely take any and all questions and answer them unfiltered so people can get the real answers they have always wanted!

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

ISFL Affiliate

[Image: source.gif]
[Image: zFnlslP.png]

Written Option 2:

Luke Laraque is not a huge fan of the attention being a professional athlete brings to a person. He enjoys being at home with his family and not having too much fan interaction outside of the game of hockey. Unfortunately there are events the team requires one to go to to support the team and their media presence. During the off-season Luke tries to do his best to be unrecognizable, he even goes as far as wearing fake facial hair and glasses to not interact with fans. Stardom can be quite taxing. At the events required by the team Luke normally does his best to sign autographs, take a few pictures, and then get the heck out of there while he can. Luke doesn't dislike the fans, he just hates the attention being out in public provides. It is as if he takes on a new persona when he's on the ice as he doesn't mind the attention out there. Probably because he's just in his element and isn't thinking about it.

[Image: blix900.gif]

[Image: QwTZD8C.png][Image: iemKOIk.png]

Option 1

Petr doesn't have a limit, he goes all out. Nothing is too hard, or too far gone to do in the name of Czechia. Why stop at a friendly takeover? Truly, if Czechia is to get the most out of this plot, we should take over all media possible, even beyond hockey. We can start small to get a proof of concept, such as taking over Japan's National Hockey Team accounts, but afterwards we explode the campaign into a sprawling array of glorious truth and propaganda! All media will join the chorus as an additional voice among millions and eventually billions singing the praise of the Czech cause, and our eventual victory. Those behind it will be hidden in shadow, but sure enough Petr would bring the State Security agency on board in addition to any fellow Czech players with resources to give to the cause. This is how it begins.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

PBE affiliate: 
https://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/...t&p=704139