Create Account

S76 PT #0: For Chirps and Wiggles Due: Sunday, April 7th @ 11:59 PM PST

P1:
In a savvy move to counteract negativity on social media, our player decides on a collaborative effort, enlisting the support of teammates and friends to orchestrate a friendly takeover. Together, they form a formidable social media squad.

Teammate Recruitment:

The Team Captain: Known for their leadership on and off the ice, they bring credibility and authority to the campaign.
The Social Media Guru: A tech-savvy player with a knack for crafting engaging content and understanding algorithms.
The Influencer: Popular among fans, they have a wide reach and can sway opinions with their charisma.
The PR Expert: Skilled in managing public relations, they ensure the messaging aligns with the team's values.
Target Platforms:
They target platforms like Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok, where fan engagement is high and opinions are voiced frequently.

Content Strategy:
The player keeps posting uplifting messages, behind-the-scenes glimpses, and fan interactions. They showcase the team's camaraderie, dedication, and community involvement, fostering a positive atmosphere. Hashtags like #TeamSpirit and #WinningTogether rally fans behind the team's cause, while interactive challenges and Q&A sessions deepen fan engagement.

By flooding social media with positivity and unity, the team effectively drowns out the naysayers, turning the tide in favor of unwavering support and enthusiasm.

[Image: gurbs.gif]

Edouard Lavoie spends most of his offseason training. Of course right after the season ends there are the typical few weeks of rest and relaxation, but the rest of the offseason is right back into preparing for the upcoming season. This year, he took a family road trip up and down the east coast to see some of the sights for two weeks. They made stops in Maine, New York, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island. After the trip ended, Edouard was back on the ice with his Maine coaches and a few of his teammates to start getting ready for the upcoming season. Lavoie also spent some time updating his citizenship documents and officially transferred his IIHF and WJC registration to France where he will begin playing next year. Since the paperwork did not go through before the World Juniors tournament, he played with one of the Canada teams again and unfortunately did not play particularly well as his team performed rather poorly.

[Image: uMyJK4x.png]

Opt 1

N'Zola had the time of his life having a long ass postseason through all the way to the finals so it is indeed time for a well deserved rest. When everyone else stayed and partied a few days more for winning the cup, N'Zola headed straight back to Kloten on the first flight available to see his parents. On the way he was able to meet some offshore LAP fans funnily heading to Switzerland as well. Even though Georg was tired as shit from the postseason shenanigans and all of the events the team had planned out for them winning the cup, he was eager to please his fans, sharing a cab from the swiss airport to downtown and some fast food, which he was not able to have for quite some time under those watchful eyes that are his organisational personnel. In the end it was nice to lay off the professional output and just be your casual self.

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

Written Option 1: For some fans nothing is ever good enough and they make themselves heard on (social) media. Now it is time to put end to that! Your player decides to have a friendly takeover of some media platforms connected to SHL so their followers will soon be wiggling away their beaned lobsters to any nay sayers. Will your player do this all alone or does he seek help from teammates or friends, if he does who does he recruit and what do they bring to the team? What platforms they target and most importantly what is the thing your player keeps posting to get their fanbase going?

Today is finally the day, with 2 seasons of SHL hockey, and 4 seasons of J-league hockey under his skates Furious Chicken decided to bring his presence to social media. But one important part of this is, which social media to partake in. Was he going to go to the small video route of Tiktok, the Instagram route of temporary stuff, the X route of limited characters, or the youtube video format. Chicken quickly found out he didn’t know enough of social media, so decided to just make an account on all social media allowing for video format media. Sharing a ton of chicken videos, it maybe had nothing to do with ice hockey, but people got to love chickens right? Eventually after a few weeks of this, Chicken did decide to hire a social media manager, and with this hire the content did switch from only chicken videos, to also include some nice ice hockey stuff.
157 words

[Image: FuriousChicken.gif]

Bojan Miovski is not a household name, in fact not even the no life nuffies of the Juniors really know who Bojan is. Therefore he never has to worry about being noticed in public and being badgered at the grocery store or his nice dinner interrupted.

However, he has had a thought about how he will conduct himself with fans if he ever finds himself in a position to draw the attention of the general public.

Firstly, never ever turn down a request for a signature or a picture. Possibly ask them to come back after he has finished eating if he is at a restaurant but never flat out decline. It's not honour to be someone's hero so Bojan has decided to never turn down a request.

Secondly, he will carry a puck and a sharpie with him and whenever he has a child ask him for a signature than he will turn the favour and ask for their signature as well.

[Image: eastern-conferences-martin-st-louis-of-t...-the-r.jpg]

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

Sad Ketchup tends to not enjoy the limelight that much but when he does go out he tries his best to be pleasant but also keep his own privacy, luckily for him he is not that big of a star yet, and who knows if he will ever be but, while in Newfoundland he would get noticed once in awhile at the local stores. When it happened, usually he would sign the autograph maybe answer a question/have a nice little chit chat then move on. Normally Sad Ketchup would say "gotta run" to get out of any awkward fan encounters if he was feeling uncomfortable. Often Sad Ketchup does his shopping online to avoid the hassle of the stores, even in general, but as he maybe gains more popularity he may end up just sticking to online to avoid any rapid fans especially in Chicago. Overall though, Sad Ketchup's experience with fans outside of the rink has not been bad, and it is something he will be working on with Chicago management/team to improve on so maybe he will be more comfortable in the future.

188 words

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

As a relatively minor SMJHL player (ie third line), Violet Stoica doesn’t get much notoriety. As a result, she doesn’t have a problem vacationing in any public place or traveling pretty visibly – nobody actually knows who she is! There are no book signings, no huge waves of fans looking for her autograph, or any paparazzi following her from place to place. She loves to vacation in Spain, around major cities in the US (Chicago is her favorite, incidentally – Los Angeles and New York are a little too crowded and too smelly). It’s not unusual for her to go to a really heavily populated, touristy area and just exist; she’ll make her way over to bookstores, coffee shops, plays, musicals, and the like enjoying her privacy and anonymity.

She’s trying to make the best of going to all of these cities in her free time, particularly in the offseason, because there’s an expectation that she’ll make her way to prominence in the SHL (at least as a 3rd or 2nd liner at the peak of her career) and she probably won’t go out quite as often if she gets harassed by fans.

[Image: qgldMOE.png]
Thanks @Amidships!

I think the easiest platform to take over would have to be twitter (I know it's X but I still call it twitter). The amount of people that post on there is large, and I think it's the platform that people use the most when it comes to being angry and ranting about sports, teams or athletes. Using this platform would definitely be the easiest way to reach angry fans and get them going with probably very little effort.

To give me a hand I'd probably recruit Derek Martin. He's our captain and people will surely love to shit on him, even though he had a great season and we won the cup. I think no matter what people will say or how angry they are the only thing we need to respond with is the cup emoji. It's frustrating because there's a response but no dialogue, so these fans will explode by not being able to have a conversation. At the same time we won, so it just tells them to keep quiet because no matter what they're complaining about is irrelevant after we won.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Quote:Written Option 2: While offseason is prime time for training it is also the time for rest for the players so they are ready for long season ahead of them. Should you stay at home or go to vacation, going to any public spaces has a chance to run into a fan or group of them. How does your player interact on these encounter? Do they like the attention? Do they need to reserve 3 hours and 2 pens to go to local store? Selfie with first and run from the rest? Maybe they are doing their best to be as unrecognizable? Or just do they take a car with tinted windows from door to door with few security guards making sure nobody gets to talk to them (while Chirping away at fans on their phone)?

Jae-ik is not at all a fan of the attention. He usually enlists the help of one of his award-winning makeup artist friends to provide him with a mask that completely hides his identity. Sometimes he goes with a former president of the United States, like Richard Nixon or Ronald Reagan. Other times, he goes for a classic actor like Humphry Bogart or Charlie Chaplin.

When being driven to and from the arena and training facility, he travels in a convoy of three or four SUVs surrounding a Cadillac with tinted windows. Several snipers take overwatch on the roofs of the buildings along the route. It’s common for people to think that he’s the president with the amount of fanfare and protection services enlisted when he travels.

Finally, when he actually gets to the arena, he enlists the help of his men-in-black friends to erase the memories of anyone that gets close enough to recognize him with his mask off. All of this has resulted in many not being able to confirm whether or not he actually exists.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

Every offseason I do my best to go back to my hometown in Italy to be with my family. It is always nice to go back and see some old friends and get some quiet time away from the busy cities. What is really nice is I do not have to hide my face around town. Sure, I will get some people to come up to me and recognize me, but I do not mind at all. Hand shakes, autograph for the kids, whatever is needed really. I do not shy away from the attention, but I also do not go out seeking it. Getting to go back home has always been helpful to my advancement in the SHL. The little break from North America is good to remind me of the simple life I came from. I try to get over to the old academy and maybe teach a clinic for kids to learn more about hockey.

[158]

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

Daniel Grumathan is a very introverted person so he does not like to be in the spotlight during the offseason. He does not go to the lengths of hiring guards or tinting his windows or anything like that because ultimately that brings in more attention but he will retreat into the countryside of his hometown for a few days or sometimes weeks of peace and quiet. Usually that trip is made with a few friends or family and it is honestly the highlight of the offseason. Luckily for Daniel, he has not blown up into an all-star just yet so typically he can just go under the radar in public spaces outside of when he is in Buffalo. Should he be recognized though, Daniel tries to be as nice as possible for those fans. He might not seek out the attention, but still getting it feels good and it can always just make a fans day so why not.

Normally, the offseason is a great time for the Time family to vacation, usually starting or ending in whichever country is hosting that year's IIHF tournament. This season was bound to be different, though, as the final destination after a tough tournament in Norway was not home in Edmonton, but to settle into a new home in San Francisco. With help from family, agents, and future teammates in the bay area, the brunt of the work was handled while the Times were overseas, but it wasn't until the long cab ride back from the San Francisco International airport that they set foot in the new sprawling home by the bayside. Instead of a travel vacation, the family spent their abbreviated offseason getting to know the city, enjoying outings with teammates and their families and settling into a city that appeared to be as excited to have them as they were to be there.

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

This off-season, Grzegorz got more fan attention back home in Poland than he's used to, because his team, the Los Angeles Panthers, won the Challenge Cup, thus making him the first Pole ever to win anything. His wedding to Rosalina Siesztrzewitowski, now Rosalina Brzeczyszczykiewicz, was arranged for his off-season when they were engaged during the Christmas break, so the fact that he got to bring the Cup to his wedding was an unexpected bonus. Less of a bonus was the fact that half of Kraków gatecrashed. While most hockey players rack up insane debts with gambling and exotic pets, Grzegorz is now dangerously in the red from ordering street food and takeout for a few hundred thousand hungry Krakowians. His financial advisor expects him to make up half that money in jersey sales alone, but whether this is realistic remains to be seen. His long-desired pet elephant Myszko will have to wait, in any case. Grzegorz routinely thanks God that you only have to get married once. At the very least, he will never have to buy his own beer in the city of Kraków again as long as he lives. He hopes that future off-seasons will allow at least some modicum of privacy, but accepts this overwhelming summer as the price of the glory that comes with winning a major trophy. He does wish Poland had an IIHF team; perhaps in the future more Polish children will pick up pucks and sticks and his chosen sport will become popular enough to support a full international squad. But for now, he will happily fight for and train in France, where the average Parisian refuses to acknowledge they know what hockey even is. Lyon is much more fun.

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

written option number two the second one

so binko likes to spend his off seasons doing some very fun things that kind of count as both training and rest and relaxation and exercise and meditation (actually that is five things not two so both is not the correct word to be using to group those things, my apologies to any one unfortunate enough to be reading this point task for the grammar mistake). so binko really likes to go to the beach and sit on some logs, unfortunately it seems like not tjat many beaches seem to have logs so he generally does this on the vancouver beaches where the logs have washed up as driftwood from the logging industry transporting the logs on the water. then he likes to hang out on those logs with his friends. he also likes to be a recluse at home doing some exercises and also at the gym with a hoodie trying to avoid any and all human interaction except for those times when he bumps into former team mates like pee @hotdog and agnes @micool132

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]