Create Account

S76 PT #0: For Chirps and Wiggles Due: Sunday, April 7th @ 11:59 PM PST

Isfl pt +

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

Written Option 2

Season is starting to wind up so it is time for Tibuk annual ritual to prepare for the upcoming season. While not a religious man by any means Tibuk does invoke some Voodoo techniques to bolster himself while also trying to cripple his opponents. All through the season Tibuk attempts to obtain various personal samples or items from his opponents, in this sense he can fashion together some spells from deep within the Voodoo-verse and cripple the opposition. Last season's attempt at completely disassembling the Edmonton team worked wonders and while not all the magic can be revealed in this post there maybe a team or two who may bow down and be humbled out this seasons allowing the great Tampa Bay Barracudas to gain an advantage in the standings. Keep an eye on those teams you would normally expect to see at the top of the standings to struggle this season or even dare I say soil them selves mid game *evil diabolical laugh*

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights

WO2

Nash has always enjoyed the spotlight and attention from his fans even though he is kind of a private dog when it comes down to it. He spends the offseason out of the spotlight and trains up north in Finland where he self proclaims to be from. The summer off there are warm enough without being as cold as it can get in winter and allows him to train in a healthy and secluded environment. Its easy for Nash to get overstimulated as he can hear and smell on a totally different level. He does make a trip to both Detroit and Buffalo to do some volunteer work for the Falcons and the Stampede organizations. Getting back in touch with fans and the league is important but Nash's social meter can only take so much before he is overloaded. Nash always make sure that everyone that asks is able to get a picture and an autograph from him, even if it takes up the majority of his day.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

Offseason is all about vacation. We are pretty restricted throughout the season with breaks, and most of the time it's nice during those mid season breaks to just take it a little easy, have some lighter skates to keep the muscles moving, but a chance to heal and recover. The offseason is where you can take off and go anywhere, after all they are quite long. You can go jet setting, a lot of the players who have kids also have the kids off school, so they like to head out to their cabin and just unwind / relax with the family. I like to travel, spend a month in a different country and just experience that stark difference.
This year the plan was to hit up Peru, but we ended up cancelling that one kindof last minute and decided on Portugal instead - we found a nice rental on one of their islands that was pretty isolated and a great chance to really unwind.

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

Julian Flörsch has always been a  fan of, and very active on, social media. From Instagram, to Facebook, LinkedIN and Tiktok; Julian Flörsch waves his Swiss flag and heritage on all of them and uses social media all the time to draw attention to the Minnesota Monarchs. He's great at using his popularity and creativity to entertain and attract followers, and therefore it's not very surprising that he was asked to take over one of the Simulation Hockey league's social media accounts for a week. Unfortunately for Julian, he didn't read the fine print; so he is now stuck with posting on the Simulation Hockey League's Truth Social account for a full seven days. Not the crowd Julian is usually looking to attract, since he's not a big fan of carrots or the American flag. However, he's decided to try and make the best of it, stocked up on rolls and rolls of tinfoil and will be livestreaming the best ways to make tinfoil origami hats from his mother's basement for a week.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Written Option 2

Agent Tesla: Dave you don't really get to interact much with the public at large given I have staff handle all of your day to day necessities. That said how do you think you would handle such an encounter if you were to run into fans when out and about?

Dave Heinrich: Well I also don't really get vacation time because of the eldritch abomination that holds the contractual rights to my soul and so I do have to spend a lot of time with fans. Kids are my favorite; I always love signing whatever collectible they put in front of me, and I am happy to take as many photos as they want. Polite adult fans I am happy to oblige as well and in either case I am also willing to talk shop if they have an interest in the deeper game. The occasional bad apple pops up every now and then, but in that regard I can always rely on my agent who has a fondness for making them disappear before they can cause too much trouble. What do you do to them anyway?

Agent Tesla: This response redacted by legal. Note from legal: We need a bigger therapy budget.

Dave Heinrich: Oh.

Agent Tesla: Well I am glad to know that you treat the innocent children right. Of course I would have known if you hadn't and made sure you suffered appropriately, but it is nice to know I chose well when I picked you to be the player I would parade around.

Dave Heinrich: Thanks...I think?

Agent Tesla: You're welcome!

Code:
Word Count: 265

As MattyJ, I refuse to let negativity overshadow our team's efforts. Teaming up with my loyal teammates, including cake307, our team's social media manager and star rookie, and HFFO, the team's general manager, we set our sights on platforms like Instagram and TikTok, where negativity is shown everywhere.

Together, we launch "Edmonton Emits Excitement," flooding our social feeds with joyous content and positivity. I take the lead, sharing daily videos of our team's training antics, fan interactions, and blooper reels. Our goal is to spread laughter to Blizzard fans far and wide.

Encouraging fans to join our movement with hashtags like #EEE and #EdmontonIsGoodatHockey, we spread positivity across social media. With every post, we remind our fans that together, we're unstoppable. The result is a community filled with happiness, where there was once a tsunami of negativity. With the Edmonton Emits Excitement campaign leading the charge, we prove that hockey is a happy sport.

[Image: mattyj.png]

Option 1:

Obviously Shadow Fenix would conduct his media takeover alone. In order to build a media empire spanning multiple brands, you can't have people realize that the different brands are connected. Normally you would think that it would then make sense to have multiple people so that the voices between accounts are different, however, this doesn't work because the more people that know, the more people who are likely to let the beans slip. Fenix will be targeting Chirper, since it's the best platform for easily accessible posts. People will see the 80 character monologue, and no matter what it says, they will get irrationally riled up by it. Fenix will post in support of the naysayers, but combine it with his stupid-posting prowess, and then people will begin to associate those bad posts with the posts of the naysayers. Once all is said and done, those beaned lobsters are as good as spoiled.

option 2

Leonard Wood likes to prepare for the season quietly in his home state of Wisconsin. He doesn't party or make a lot of noise, he just does his thing. If a fan were to run into him, it would probably be at a brat fry outside of a grocery store. For the most part, fans do not recognize Leonard Wood when he's out and about. In the United States, hockey players do not have the same power as they do in Canada so they can kind of slip into the shadows unless they are a superstar. But since Wood is just a junior hockey player and a prospect for a SHL team, he does not get recognized very often, even in Colorado where he just recently won a cup. When he does get recognized, he's flattered and happy to sign anything they wish. Despite what the media says about him, he knows he's not a star yet.

[Image: Leonard-Wood-1.jpg?ex=65e9fdaf&is=65d788...3d17ea60e&]

Written Option 2:

Antonio Flusso's primary desire to become a professional athlete was driven from a place of wanting to be recognized and beloved by fans, and hated by many others. So going on a vacation is a must during the offseason. Somewhere warm, tarps off, looking good. When he runs into a group of people that know him, he loves it. He's gracious to some, standoffish to others, just depends on how he feels in any given moment. But it's all driven by the massive ego of a celebrity. He wouldn't dare attempt to be unrecognizable, but he does employ the odd security guy to feel like even more of a big shot. Taking pictures with fans is a must, because he wants to be immortalized and give a breath of life into the bleak lives of the unexceptional. Getting out of tickets in Philly is also a pretty big plus. Being from Switzerland and going home is great too because of the nice hockey fanbase there and their relaxed punishment on his diva-like behavior.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

(This post was last modified: 04-07-2024, 12:03 AM by Kalakar.)

Option 1
If I were to take over the social media duties for a day, I would probably enlist the help of Painter and Frenchie to help me bring some chaos to our team's online platforms. We would probably stay away from the zoomers platforms, even if it hurts us not to reach them, but as we are not social media coordinators, none of us know how to us TikTok or Snapchat or whatever else kids use these days. We'd keep it simple with Facebook to reach the boomers and Twitter to confuse the russian bots. I think our whole strategy would revolve around posting as many Eottirds as we can in our alloted time, as we know it's a mascot dear to our hearts and our fans' hearts. Eottird is everything to the Ottawa Highlanders, so much so that we kidnapped the original creator, Painter. Eottird is a way of life, and we would do our best to share this knowledge with the world to gain new fans to support us.

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

Option 2: Early in Jarrod Lakemore's career, he was relatively unknown and very rarely accosted in public. Sure, some of the most diehard hockey fans might recognize him, but his relatively non-descript looks and limited third line minutes made him easy to forget. Even as he moved his way up the depth chart, he was never one of stars of Buffalo, nowhere near as recognizable as Konstantin Selich or Casey Fantobens. After a breakout season where he led the league in goals however, he is now regularly recognized in public. But it's been a relatively new experience for Jarrod who still finds it somewhat odd that random strangers recognize him due to his ability to shoot a puck into a net. So during the offseason he doesn't mind going out in public even if it makes getting his grocery shopping or other errands take a little longer because he enjoys interacting with fans. Perhaps one day he'll grow tired of it but for now Lakemore is enjoying being more in the limelight. (175 words)

Citadelles  S68 - Jarrod Lakemore - C Stampede

ISFL Affiliate

[Image: image.png?ex=65728e45&is=65601945&hm=aa5...7eb2e58f9&][Image: vanbiesbrouck_ff.png?ex=6578c8f6&is=6566...a506d1cd1&]
Sig by adamantium

Graphic option:

[Image: RmzFtCn.png]

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!

Option 2 

My players vacation is heading back home to Newfoundland, and for those of you that know the province well, there are not too many celebrities. Everywhere Patey V2 goes, he always has to have security, even though he does not have the big league money yet and still the minor league money. This is because he would be bombarded with inquiries for pictures and autographs, even if he was just out for a walk. Since this happens so often to Patey V2, he usually only spends a week back in his hometown. For the remainder of his vacation, it is spent away on holiday, this is because no one down south or in Europe knows Patey V2. Patey V2 is not one for attention, at least not yet, so getting some time away in a place where he is unrecognizable to relax will recharge his battery for the start of the new league year.