Create Account

S76 PT #0: For Chirps and Wiggles Due: Sunday, April 7th @ 11:59 PM PST
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2024, 06:05 PM by caltroit_red_flames.)

PBE PT

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

[Image: 994MgzT.jpeg]

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

Jiggle E Puff does not have time to relax during the offseason as he is an internationally renown singer with a world tour scheduled for every offseason to promote his brand and make money for training. This offseason he is touring the Kalos, Johto, and Paledia regions! He is very excited to visit a classic area of the world as well as some newer ones. Naturally, this keeps him very busy and in the public eye. The whole intent of these tours is to keep Jiggle in the public eye, he loves meeting with fans! He will do a meet and greet for fans at every show, where he will take pictures and sign autographs for as many fans as possible. Additionally, he is swarmed each night at his hotel by fans. He tries to make time for the fans here, signing a few autographs here and there, but generally he tries to sneak through the back entrance here.

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

PBE Affiliate - username is FTR

RIP Mac & 701

ISFL Affiliate
Different Forum Username: footballiscool

While Bernard Lodge appreciates his fans, he has never really gotten used to the fame associated with being a franchise's cornerstone in the net. At least he is not a star forward, he could not even begin to imagine the fame that is associated with that. All this being said though, he does not avoid his fans. He always makes sure to give them the time of day if they are respectful, especially the youths. He loves talking to the kids that appreciate his talents between the posts. He doesn't love taking pictures, but will do so for the kiddos. If anyone wants to get a signature though, he'll make them work for it. They either must have brought something really cool to sign or be a pleasure to interact with. The one time the fans can really get Lodge riled up and enthused are when he is in the net for playoffs or representing the Great British national team.

[Image: Lodge-Sig.png]

Written Option 1

Its time to put to sleep these instagram trolls. I assemble the perfect team of @Gwdjohnson, @hotdog, @goldenglutes, @Leppish, @5ympathies and @Bashman to take control of the colorado raptors instagram and reply L + Ratio to every negative comments about Nathangus McExplosion. We then also downvote every thirst trap instagrammers selling their onlyfans account towards the players. We cannot allow such distractions. SOme of the fanbase also shares very inapropriate but funny memes in the comments section and the group makes sure to rate them from 1 to 10 and to report the bad taste memes (milhouse). One of the funny memes are like when a baseball is hit and flies straight towards the camera making you flinch that stuff is very funny. After the trolls have been told off, we also report them to the internet police so they can be banned from the platform and thus only positive comments are remaining about nathangus mcexplosion making him more liekly to sign a big contract for big money.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

ISFL Affiliate

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]

PBE Affiliation

[Image: frankenstero.png]
Thanks Ragnarr!

Option 2: 192 WC

Dash Jackson always chooses to go home. I have an unbelievable fitness gym at home; almost identical to the one inside the Yukon Facility. Leg press, Bench press, Rowing machine, Pull up bars, an elevated short track for wind sprints. In a connecting room we have a Small sauna, Swimming pool and Hot tub. Finally we have in Gym shower and Ice bath. I will be honest, i don't use half the equipment when at home but its good to have especially when we went through the coronavirus and were locked down.

I never shy away from fans! I'm always open to Autographs, Pictures, Conversations and of course Selfies. I don't travel around with an entourage or security (these fists are all the security i need) I'm very well liked in London so being protected has never crossed my mind. It's kind of strange showing up to a local Bar or Grocery store, There's always someone that knows you. I'm not used to being in the spotlight but i take it for all that's its worth because this is a once in a lifetime opportunity and i'm enjoying every minute of it.

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: 53556226276_2eace1e209.jpg]
Bleed Black and Gold
[Image: malamutes.png]LD #6 Dash Jackson- Yukon Malamutes Blizzard
[Image: 53364500956_b676deb89a_w.jpg]

Written Option 2:

When it comes to off-season Sonja always uses the chance to visit family back home. She does not get the chance to do that often while the seaon is in full swing after all. So if she goes to vacation, that usually means she will fly back home. However she of course spends time in Québec too when it comes to off-season. And Sonja being Sonja, she loves to be recognised. As such she does not try to hide her identity and instead just goes out dressed as she normally would. And on top of that she always finds some time to sign a few things and make some selfies with her fans whenever she gets recognised. After all she knows that without those fans, she would not be so lucky to get paid for doing what she loves. So yes, she is most definietely the type to enjoy attention and always find time for her fans.

(157 words)

" Maybe someones er... they don't like me but... because i'm too good, i don't know why. "

[Image: Ant7F8q.png]

prompt 2:

Considering Arnošt is from a small-ish European country, even if he is just a depth defenseman not very actively relied on by the team he plays for, in Czechia, that still means you are the one who "made it". Moving around in Manhattan, with trillion people of all sorts of interesting qualities, you sort of meld into the crowd and only the most pasionate of fans actually manage to recognize and talk to you, while in Czechia, it's a bunch of kids so excited to see you, clubs asking to show up to their practice, ad campaigns hoping to secure your likeness to sell whatever they are selling...Let's just say, Arnošt isn't very fond of all the attention and kinda tries to dodge coming back home, even though he understands why it's happening and feels kinda bad for doing so. Manhattan just feels more anonymous, and that's sometimes nice when you just want to live your life instead of it all revolving around you.

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

Written #2

Lewiston is pretty small and lowkey as far as cities go, and Celly mostly frequents the same places and sees the same people that they've been seeing their whole life. So, honestly, it's pretty easy to exist at home during the offseason at the moment. They do get reserved ice time, though, because they'd rather be able to get their training and workout in without being bothered by little kids outside of the clinics they sometimes help run. Other that than, they're pretty much fine to keep living their life the way they usually do and pretty much always have.

But when they are stopped for an autograph or a question, they do their best to be gracious. Mostly, it's kids asking for them, so they're fine with taking the time. A pushy adult gets a lot less grace, especially if Celly is over in Auburn instead of Lewiston. They don't have any patience for weirdoes.

[Image: Fm35hEW.png]

Generally, Cheeks enjoys quiet offseason split between Calgary and his hometown in Finland. In Calgary, he gets to spend time training at the team facility along with various excursions with his teammates whenever folks are around. The defensemen made it a point to have some dinners together and bar crawls during the offseason, at which they ran into fans from time to time. While security usually did their job to keep the players secure in VIP areas, Cheeks is naturally more than happy to have some drinks with fans and take pictures until the crowd becomes belligerent enough for security to step in again. Other than that, his time in Finland is generally peaceful as fans don't often walk up to the young defensemen during his time at home. Sometimes they'll approach shyly for a picture or just to say hello, but the Finnish crowd is quite respectful of his time and space. Cheeks isn't on social media yet to be chirping fans.

Just like all of the other times, we are going to have a fan meet and greet at the local dive bar down the street from the area. And just like the last few times, the beers are on Gnabe as he looks to get everyone plastered. Now what he isn't going to tell anyone is that he stole his teammates credit cards and he is charging those but this does make for a great time for everyone involved. Those who drink too much are welcome to stop by and try and fight gnabe as he is going to be posted up at the end of the bar taking shots for a full three hours. The first few fights always are a good fight, but as the night goes on these fights turn into more of a drunken shit shot that everyone else loves to watch and laugh. In the end, anyone who drinks 7 beers and takes 3 shots will take home a gnabe jersey that likely is covered in spilled liquor. It's all a part of the show.