Create Account

S76 mPT #0: Fresh coat of paint Due: Sunday, April 7th @ 11:59 PM PST

the new philadelphia forge jersey designs for their 4th series of jerseys are currently in development. instead of the classic orange and black, they've decided to don the dank purple and kush green jerseys in celebration of the april holidaze

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

[Image: Nevada_4ths.JPG?ex=661d7593&is=660b0093&...f7a4fdbdc&]

[Image: HIXWkkp.gif]

HE SHOOTS HE SCORES

JOHN LANGABEER NETS IT AND TIES THE GAME!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND HE SCORES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHN LANGABEER JUST SCORED THE 2 BIGGEST GOALS OF HIS CAREER IN A MATTER OF 10 SECONDS!!!!!!

WEST KENDALL TAKES THE LEAD!!!!

S41 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7, Game Tying and Game Winning Goals.

The argonauts new jersey needs to emulate the city of seattle. You need to feel like you're right there at the top of the space needle. The main color will be a light grey to reflect the constant weather, with a dark green to represent the first ever starbucks.

[Image: t0DZX3k]

The Monarch's third jersey will use the team's regular colours but in a neon tone. The main logo will of course also be adapted. The jerseys will use the old Burger King logo, 80's style. I am now mad these don't actually exist.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

I was thinking that Nevada could do their version of a City Connect from the MLB and go black and red with a gambling theme. Maybe have our ram turned into a golden ram as a symbol of greed that pollutes the city.

Look, I am not good at designing jeserys, at all. However, from my understanding, the only thing both my junior team and my SHL team need is a pride jersey. 'nuff said.

The New England Wolfpacks new 4th jersey option will be a simple red and black scheme (red jersey, black arm stripes) with the wolf being black with glowing red eyes.

[Image: TqPg1ou.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: wu5MVvy.png%5D]

(This post was last modified: 04-01-2024, 04:48 PM by spidey. Edited 2 times in total.)

The Pride are going to look back to their roots in coming up with a 4th jersey paying homage to their Portland days. The jersey would be yellow base with black accents on the collars and bottom trim. It would have a yellow lion shadowed in black. On one shoulder it would have an anchor for Portland on the other shoulder it would have a Pride flag.

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

I'll be honest this one is a little hard because my team, Newfoundland, currently uses red and black and my SHL team uses the other primary colors of Blue and Yellow. I'll go with the easy one, Newfoundland. Something to awaken the nautical culture of the island. Blue and White jersey with grey piping with the North Star as the logo among a sea of stars and a fishing boat at a dock.

Using some fiery colors for a Forge? Sure that makes sense, but I'll be hard launching the new Black and Silver (Grey) jerseys that give off all the excitement of a dank, dark room full of steel that is covered in soot. The children will love it.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

The good news with Dragons is that they can be any color. I would love to see a purple and yellow jersey since I don’t think any team in the SHL currently has that color scheme.

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

For the Toronto North Stars, the fourth jersey would be one where the middle is a throwback to their old logo and the sleeves would have the maple leaf cuts all the way around the sleeve. Ultimately, it'll be a nice throwback

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

The Toronto north stars new fourth jersey will be in support of Ukraine and their defense against Russian oppression and the Russian invasion and will have the same logo but with blue and yellow colours

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

All black everything. Murdered out. Matte jersey. Maybe some little silver accents on the logo. Matte block helmet. Might look horrible but we are going for it guys

[Image: DIsmdUx.png]

The 4th money driven jersey will be the same colour as a burlap sack full of dollar bills or coins. Yup, just like the ones in cartoons. It will have a big gold dollar sign in the shoulder patch, the regular Renegades logo in front but all the numbers are just dollar signs.

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]