Create Account

S76 mPT #0: Fresh coat of paint Due: Sunday, April 7th @ 11:59 PM PST

The Barracuda are looking to release a jersey that is a bright and shiny silver, like fish scales. When worn in a large group, the jerseys all ripple and reflect the light together, creating a really cool effect that can be used to distract opponents.

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

The Forge current jersey is orange. Not bad, but how about we showcase that nasty red color? A full jersey of red, with an orange yolk for the shoulders. Numbers and names are white.

Class S55
Reincarnated- Class S71

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: uNh8ZtE.png]

my favorite color is turquoise so i would replace all the grey and black on your jersey with it and to make it just that little bit more vibrant i would replace all the yellow with a nice hot pink. our jerseys would pop so nicely i'm sure.

While our mains are black, yellow and white, it’s fun to occasionally get a little wild with alternates. So for Chicago’s 4th sweaters, we are going to go with a bright neon green against an otherwise all black suit. The socks will have a bit of glow in the dark in them. So when the lights cut down during warmups, the guys and gals on the ice look like zooming flashes in the dark.

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

The 4th jersey for the Steelhawks will be a golden jersey with a reworked robotic'esq Hawk logo utilizing chrome and flat Grey. Laces on the collar and flat Grey highlights.

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

our fourth jersey is a nice little gold and blue number (mainly gold with some blue trim) to celebrate the city of hamilton (blue and gold are the only colors on the city's flag) with our logo being replaced by hamilton's city emblem

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Well I think for texas I would create an opposite or negative themed 1 but that might just turn it into the away white one. So first we do a tie-dye shirt then negative colour it. Could be cool or trash. Who knows!

[44 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

It feels like most teams at some point a season do a white out or black out game. I’d say to abuse this market, you alternate year to year by doing one or the other.

Philadelphia's 4th jersey would be jet-black with very faint orange flames throughout the jersey, in the manner of Katniss Everdeen's firey dress from the Hunger Games but without real fire obviously and only barely visible.

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!

As a drafted player for the New Orleans Specters, we created mock photos where players wore their SMJ jerseys with their SHL colors instead, resulting in Savva Kirik donning a black and purple Knights jersey.

[Image: p82ugau.png]

It's time for the Chicago Syndicate to host a Pride Night! I like rainbow capitalism but if I have to pick some shit to make rich people more rich I guess the best I can do with that is at least make people feel welcome.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

It’s time to redesign the Detroit red into a Detroit maroon with alternating stripes of Maroon and pink. Finish it with a faint matte overlay and you have a nice fourth jersey. I’m sure it’ll look nice.

The Detroit Falcons fourth jersey would be dino nuggets themed. It would feature dino nuggets everywhere on the jersey, with different dipping sauces also visible. The base of the jersey would be green, to represent how much money it would bring in.

[Image: dinonuggets2.gif]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]
Credit to Amidships & sulovilen

Hodor would use colors from his home town (white, brown, grey) as it incorporates the idea that we all come from somewhere and got here with support

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

For the Quebec City Citadelles fourth jersey we would use black. Who doesn't like a specialty blackout jersey, it's the sexy black dress of the sports world.

[Image: fFccrkD.png]