Create Account

S76 mPT #0: Fresh coat of paint Due: Sunday, April 7th @ 11:59 PM PST

Ok, so I really dislike black/white/silver jerseys so regrettably I already take issue with the Renegades jerseys. I just so happen to like purple, so my mind immediately goes to the IRL Kings alts that bring bring the old purple and gold.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

I would make a black and orange jersey, depicting the skyline of Chicago and the orange being a sunset behind the buildings. The helmets would be chrome orange just to make people mad.

NOLA changes out purple to gold, and the black to white. This should bring out some good controversy as to whether we changed it to black and blue instead, driving up sales.

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]

Would love to see a deep red specters jersey, it would fit the current logo and accentuate the eeriness of the logo and team branding. Would love to see nice stripes and other stuff in black.

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

A Regina Elk 4th Jersey? In this economy?!! I would just go with an awesome Prise/rainbow stripes diagnolly accross the jersey. Plus replace the normal logo with a pic of piss ice bc why not

[Image: rGE8JTw.png]
Ty to Eni's Sig Shop
[Image: 2UUYSbn.png]
ty to ragnar

We need to go on a full pink alternate uniform. Breast cancer awareness? something like that would be sweet and throw some shirts into the crowd. all of them can be pink as well

[Image: IMG_2927.jpg?width=1195&height=672]

Calgary's fourth jersey would be a nod to what dragons often hoard: gold. A gold jersey with silver trim, with reflective material worked into the fibers to make the jerseys sparkle under the light.

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

If I had to design a fourth jersey for the North Starts I would make it all black Like the night sky and then add Yellow stars on the jersey.

[Image: ThkcuFb.png]
[Image: e4CexU0.png]

The fourth jersey for the Regina Elk is one that commemorates the very surface on which the Elk play their hockey. Indeed, the Piss Ice jersey is not just the color of piss ice. No, it is actually made of it. Don't ask about logistics, you don't want to know the answer.

Elk  Rage
[Image: cLeHjn1.png]
Sig by sulovilen!

the tampa bay barracudas 4th jersey will be fish scales to fully encapsulate the fish of their namesake. they will be reflective as well to throw off opponents

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

A fourth jersey you say, and we are Dragons. This calls for a Spyro the Dragon themed jersey in purple and yellow. These combination of colors and an alternate Spyro logo will bring in millions of dollars of fans worldwide.

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

Raptors new 4th Jersey the "Nip Slip"

This jersey will be a warm peach color, with dark brown polka-dots. Each dot will feature glow in the dark paint around the edge to look real flashy when in the dark arena. The raptors logo will be in the pride color configuration, and the nameplate/numbers on the back will match that gradient. Along the bottom of the jersey, horse hair will be applied. Very very itchy.

For Texas' alternate jersey, we would go in the style of the Dallas cowboys with some blue and white in the uniform that has seemed to become associated with Texas' sports teams, including the Rangers and Cowboys.

[Image: 51LSJnR.png]

I wasn't aware every team already had 3 jerseys! In any case I think a black jersey would look super crisp for the San Francisco Pride. The base color would be black and the logo it's usual gold and purple, and I'd add a few purple accents to compliment the black, similar to the Baltimore Ravens. I'd keep the gold to the minimum because it'll contrast heavily with the black.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

A fourth jersey for the Yukon Malamutes, I guess would be a solid black jersey with red accents as a 4th jersey. Figure black is the way to go, as seemingly a lot of teams pivot to this for alternates so why not do it in Yukon as well. (49 words)

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]