Create Account

S76 mPT #0: Fresh coat of paint Due: Sunday, April 7th @ 11:59 PM PST

Me personally, I would go back to the old San Francisco colors. The gold, blue and red all meshed super well together and I think that everyone would really enjoy the look

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]

for the new anchorage armada jersey, it needs to be bright highlighter green. this jersey needs to be so obnoxiously bright and annoying that it hurts to look at.

Some of the most recent designs are too much. Just put Regina in front of the jersey NYR style in black, players name in black and jersey number in black

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]

Now that I am called up to the New England Wolfpack, I think it is ample time for a 4th jersey kit for our beloved team. My idea is going with something akin to MLB's City Connects, so i'm going to be looking to design a gray jersey with a cream  bowl of soup on it to signify the New England Clam Chowders. I think it will be a hit.

[Image: lily-sig-3.jpg]

Rainbow. Like the whole jersey rainbow. We are called the pride after all. I want it to look like I just went to a color party and the power bombs went off all over it.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

To pay respect to the 2 other pro teams in Baltimore the Platoon's alt jersey is going to be primarily purple with orange trimmings. Purple of the Ravens and Orange for the Orioles, if we keep using this for the alt jerseys then for anniversaries years we can make the trimmings gold.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

Minnesota probably wants to do a throwback of some kind using the old chiefs colors. The uniforms they used to use weren't anything amazing, just some simple striping, but having the green white and red back is something they might like considering how unique the combo is and not having had anyone use it in a long time.

The platoon would utilize a military themed jersey for their fourth jersey. They would use a combination of army greens and browns but try to avoid camouflage.

If I was making a new jersey for the Pride, I would look to use something like a grey or black color scheme to change things up entirely. Alternatively, something that like a red and gold theme like the 49ers would be cool as well to reference another team in the city.

WC: 52

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

As an April Fool's jersey or uniform, the Calgary Dragons will be wearing red full-body dragon onesies with a hockey stick attachment in the tail, which was deemed legal by the SHL because the stick while capable of providing an opportunity to deviate the puck, also inhibits mobility, making it overall a disadvantage to play with.

[Image: h1VQUxn.png]

I don't know why we would ever sell a jersey with colors that weren't ours, or how our three were selling so badly, but sure, we would use the same logo and crimson and white

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

The Great Falls Grizzlies 4th jersey would obviously be a salmon pink jersey with blue highlights. It would have a picture of a salmon the the logo's claws as well.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

I feel like the New England Wolfpack jerseys should be more green, so I think the best way to proceed is to get rid of all the other colors and just make it fully green all over.

[Image: RaidTheArcade.gif]

The Anchorage Armada could do jerseys that are very similar to the jerseys that were worn in Miracle, I think that would be dope since the team I'm pretty sure played out of Anchorage in that movie.

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

For the fourth jersey design I'm going to go with a tie-dye jersey with gold trim around the collar and for the lettering. They will be only 4 of them and they will be sold for $25,000 a piece.

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]