Create Account

S76 mPT #0: Fresh coat of paint Due: Sunday, April 7th @ 11:59 PM PST

Honestly I don't know anything about jersey designing but I'd guess I'd switch up the color scheme slightly and use the cannon that's somewhere on the team info page

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

the new hamiltons teelhawks jersey will feature black and white accents, but its primary colors will be pink and teal blue. it will also feature a barracuda on the logo

[Image: izzy.PNG]

The Dragons currently use red, grey and black, so with those colours off-limits the alternate uniform would be a bright neon green, bright yellow and safety orange. If we're not allowed to use our team colours, it's going to be the most annoying jersey possible to distract the other team and leave the nets wide open to score goals.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

The third jersey for the New Orleans Specters is tough. Its the most garish green you can imagine, in honor of Mardi Gras. The official flag of the state of Louisiana, however, is actually a very pleasing blue. It would be cool to redesign the jersey around the blue and white color scheme, and a big departure from the black and purple.

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]

I would just want a cute little fourth jersey and something Hannah would also approve.
Lets make the whole jersey light pink. The bull will be a darker pink with highlights of white. And then include a flower crown made out of wildflowers

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

The New Orleans are looking for a new jersey designed and boy do we have a concept for them! Let's move away from the purple and black.. We want to bring more female fans on board... and lovers of the colour... so we're now moving the 4th jersey to black and PINK! Who doesn't love pink??

The fourth atlanta inferno jersey would be a fireproof suit that is lit aflame before each game. Players would be quenched when they came to the bench and then re lit when they re entered the ice. This would look really cool and probably sell well.

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

If the Tampa Bay Barracuda had money problems it would not be because of the merch. That's hot fiya. However if we were to tone it down, for maybe kids being too afraid of the fish that is a barracuda. We would use our alternate logo which is TBB in block letter font and have it as a pride jersey. The block lettering looks fantastic in

Calgary's new jersey is going to be bold. Instead of using any of the current colours for the team, they will roll out cyan, pink, and diarrhea green for their new jersey.

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

Ever a fan of vexillology, Lodge would suggest that his New Orleans Specters go with the red white and blue color scheme of the city flag. Any connection to those colors also being the same as his national team is merely a coincidence.

[Image: Lodge-Sig.png]

The 4th jersey for the atlanta inferno would be the rainbow jersey, for the pride night to come back more often, not just one day a year. This is cool because it is also a nice design with a rainbow and a fiery bird and players all like it.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

The team’s alternative logo will be a shoutout to our fearless leader, @hotdog. The logo will be a hotdog with wings and a break and obviously the colors will be hotdog, mustard, and ketchup.

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]

We are going to start selling jerseys that are basically gold, gold, gold.  With a small hint of silver for the Name, Number and the logo.  Everything else will be GOLD!

[Image: frankenstero.png]
Thanks Ragnarr!

Manhattan's fourth jersey is made of nice sunny yellow and baby blue, used in the rare friendly games when the anger isn't necessary and the Rage isn't present.

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

Given how QCC's 3 jerseys work with the colours white, light and dark blue if there ever was a 4th jersey introduced its main colour would definitely be red. The reason for that is very simple, that is the only colour that's present in QCC's logo but is not represented in its jerseys. Given how neither light nor dark blue works well with red, the jersey would only include white as a secondary colour that would run from the top of the jersey to the bottom with the white part getting narrower as it gets closer to the bottom of the jersey.

(102 words)

" Maybe someones er... they don't like me but... because i'm too good, i don't know why. "

[Image: Ant7F8q.png]