Create Account

S76 mPT #0: Fresh coat of paint Due: Sunday, April 7th @ 11:59 PM PST

For SFP, which has purple yellow and white, I'd say we go for a black jersey with crimson highlights. It'd be a super cool midnight jersey and we could have some blackout nights. I wanted a whiteout jersey, but we sadly use it already. Lame color restrictions.

We are goong to have an elite jersey with just brown colors like we are working in the phorge downtown. Nothing is going to beat there jerseys this year.

you know what makes the best kind of 4th jersey? the original OG logo of a given franchise. Nothing better than repping where it all started, and honoring the tradition of that team!

“I thought I was a goalie, but STA told me forget being a goalie they make nothing, and no one cares about them.  Guess what I was a center all along and I had no idea. Now I am the toast of the town, and I am getting offers from all the GMs and Scouts.”

– Spidey Talent Agency, on Activity Check

Atlanta inferno fourth jersey concept: the main colour of the jersey will be a nice powder blue, the arms having 3 pinstripes, 2 burgundy and 1 yellow. The helmets will be a metallic yellow colour and the gloves as well - kinda like the kings and knights.

The fourth jersey is just a big cow jersey. People have tried time and time again to tell Aksel that it's a bull, not a cow, but they're wrong. It's a cow. It's brown for chocolate milk.

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

So in order to design the fourth jersey for the Chicago Syndicate we must look at what makes Chicago. We have several different sports teams here and combining the Bears with the Bulls is the way I will take this with a red jersey with orange accents.

[Image: IsJIh5s.png?format=webp&width=872&height=1066]

for the Steelhawks 4th jersey color, the choice is pretty obvious, Black and light blue stripes. Black would contrast the blue really well in my opinion. it's my favorite jersey color combo.

[Image: captainLahey.png?width=1000&height=606]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png][Image: 9pUocRs.png]

I am a big Montreal Canadiens fan, so, if I got the chance to work on the fourth jersey for the Anchorage Armada, it would for sure include the three best colours on a jersey, bleu, blanche and rouge. The blue, white and red are a terrific combo of colours when it comes to hockey jerseys and the Armada would look great in theose colours.

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

I think the Carolina Kraken should do like a blue and pink color scheme with Ongo Gablogian’s face plastered across them. I think that would be sick.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

The fourth jersey for Winnipeg is going to be just straight up neon green, an even brighter shade than the small amount already in the branding. Everyone’s names will be in the form of the little stardust holding a sign emoji.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

For a new jersey for the New England Wolfpack I would recommend going with something exciting and new for the franchise. I would use blue and yellow with an accent of white.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Yet another pt I am unqualified for. Let’s take over the Wolfpack and go with hot pink and neon blue? Why you may ask? Because I said so!

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

So these fourth jerseys are going to be throwbacks to the the Hartford Hydras. They will utilize blue and grey with the tripping akin to the old uniforms. There will be green but its neon green so it'll be lit.

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

The new fourth jersey for Toronto is just going to be reflective tape across the players body. The goal is to completely blind the opposing players for easy Toronto goals

[Image: macgriddlesig.png?ex=6531467b&is=651ed17...9ee2d84f&=]
Finland  Stars  Berserkers

In order to celebrate the team's history, I would go with a retro jersey reliving the Colorado Mammoths' years

[Image: flAIxMd.png]

Xavier Beausoleil
Raptors
Position RW
Height : 6.5ft
Weight : 236lbs
[Image: Takk806.gif] [Image: sf4IwSc.gif]