Create Account

S76 mPT #0: Fresh coat of paint Due: Sunday, April 7th @ 11:59 PM PST

It's going to be a bit of a goofy design (akin to the Bruins "meth bear"), but I think the Wolfpack could definitely get a way with a sorta werewolf design. Horrendous yellow uniforms reminiscent of the moon with massive, tacky-looking howling werewolf logo slapped on the chest in brown. Maybe some Steeler-esque brown bee stripes on the shoulders. It would be brutal

This one is easy... just glitter. Take the jersey and just douse it in glue. Next step is take mounds of glitter and just throw it at the jersey til everything is covered. If we can't beat em... Out shine them.

[Image: Wally.png]

For a team called the Dragons... I really want a big freaking green dragon on the side of the jersey, blowing orange fire to cover the rest of the jersey in an awesome color.

Code:
34 Words

Did Ya Get It?

[Image: OwNf3O9.gif]

for me, it's hot pink and neon orange because so much rescue personnel wear bright colors when they're rescuing people from blizzards. Not to mention it will make a strong statement and we'll stand out from the rest of the league in a major way

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

Hoang says there ought to be more purple, Management informs him they can't because it would be seen as "derivative of the Specters". Stupid Specters.

[Image: TRVzgUB.png]

GrizzliesGrizzliesGrizzliesMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchs

shl-oldshl-oldshl-oldUsaUsaMonarchsMonarchs

Im a sucker for black and gold(bruins fan) so the citadels 4th jersey would be an all black jersey with the logo in gold, the names and number would also be in gold

[Image: ROZESIG.png?ex=6622170a&is=660fa20a&hm=2...height=655]

I think a fourth jersey for the New England Wolfpack should go with a bright bold coloring of purple, pink and teal with an outer space or galaxy design.

John Brown suggests making a new jersey based off the colors of the Union Army Uniform from the American Civil War in recognition of the numerous brave souls who left Confederate states to fight for the Union, so it's a primarily blue color with some gold buttons and it looks dope

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

The obvious choice for a Carolina 4th jersey is going to play into their aquatic themes. But it can't be too direct in the aquatic themes, y'know? Seaweed green. Blue would be overdone. But taking a nice seaweed green with a wheel logo, looking somewhat decrepit and messed up to show the Kraken got to it? That's what I'm taking about.

But that's pretty much it: It's just flat a seaweed green with pirate ship wheel logo. Easy money.

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

I think a primary white jersey with green accents would go crazy. No idea what the symbolism could be for the location or the team, but I *love* forest green. Send it.

Drawing inspiration from the Florida Panthers with their phenomenal reverse retro jerseys and because this is the world of fake hockey the Tampa Bay Barracuda are just gonna rip off those bad boys to drum up some revenue.

The 4th jersey for the Montreal Patriotes is a borrow from American culture. It is primarily blue jersey with a New England minute man holding a hockey stick, bent over like he's taking a face-off. There will be red accents still, like a red tricorne hat. The jersey itself will be adorned with Stars and Stripes patterns.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

Okay so Patya have idea. We make jersey blue. We make logo gold and blue. You say to Patya "Patya, this sounding dumb." Patya saying you wrong. Blue is much popular color and we am sell some for more monies.

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2024, 01:22 AM by Lime.)

[Image: 2M66eM5.png]

quick mock up of a design based on the Chicago flag

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

The Winnipeg Aurora will release the most offensive neon lime green possible as our 4th jersey, just to sell them as a 'shtick' for being so terrible that they are iconic

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page