Create Account

Poll: Pineapple on Pizza?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
61.19%
41 61.19%
No
38.81%
26 38.81%
Total 67 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Pineapple on Pizza

You guys are crazing to spoil pizza with something as disgusting as pineapple wtf come on

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

I'm allergic to pineapple so no :(

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

i mean tbh if both HOs could admit the question is an automatic league-wide DND if you answer yes. They can say its not all they want but the evidence speaks against them. If you answer yes, with the current culture that leadership here has worked ruthlessly hard to foster, you will not be drafted in this league, and continuing to publicly deny that is itself lying to the general population of the league and therefore conduct detrimental to the league itself, and I would therefore call for an impeachment of all HO and Commissioners in both the J and SHL. Honesty is all i ask for. Anytime someone answers yes to that question in the league, that exact comment is posted in the general chats of both J and SHL HO and then distributed to the GMs of both leagues as a PSA not to draft that user, and then in turn they crucify and mock that user in a space free from the public eye and any consequence.

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

03-28-2024, 08:20 PMSburbine Wrote: i mean tbh if both HOs could admit the question is an automatic league-wide DND if you answer yes. They can say its not all they want but the evidence speaks against them. If you answer yes, with the current culture that leadership here has worked ruthlessly hard to foster, you will not be drafted in this league, and continuing to publicly deny that is itself lying to the general population of the league and therefore conduct detrimental to the league itself, and I would therefore call for an impeachment of all HO and Commissioners in both the J and SHL. Honesty is all i ask for. Anytime someone answers yes to that question in the league, that exact comment is posted in the general chats of both J and SHL HO and then distributed to the GMs of both leagues as a PSA not to draft that user, and then in turn they crucify and mock that user in a space free from the public eye and any consequence.

plot twist HO is under the thumb of Big Pineapple and actually wants you to say yes.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

03-28-2024, 08:21 PMsköldpaddor Wrote: plot twist HO is under the thumb of Big Pineapple and actually wants you to say yes.

I knew it. Weak

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

1000% yes

[Image: TheOPSquid.gif]

Yes for specific pizzas, no for overall

[Image: lebbish.gif]

Its tasty enough

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

If you haven't had pineapple and pepperoni I suggest it. Way better than "Canadian Bacon".

[Image: hudson.png]

03-28-2024, 11:11 PMEricNCSU Wrote: If you haven't had pineapple and pepperoni I suggest it. Way better than "Canadian Bacon".
.....Why not both!

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig! [Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=663422ef&is=6632d16...f173626fb&]

03-28-2024, 06:03 PMCaleb Wrote: I once used to be a hater. But ever since I actually tried it, I do love it

is it too late to void my contract /s

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

03-29-2024, 11:54 AMReno Wrote: is it too late to void my contract /s
I apologize but I actually do enjoy pineapple on pizza

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]

03-28-2024, 09:18 PMLeppish Wrote: Yes for specific pizzas, no for overall

The right answer.

I'm not ordering a pizza with just pineapple on it.

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!