Create Account

S76 SMJHL mPT #1 - Introductions Deadline: Sunday, April 7th @ 11:59pm PST

Hi I'm Chris and this is my third player, i have been here since s66. My first two players haven't went out as I thought but I think third time's a charm

[Image: img]

Hello! I'm Ace, and I've been here in the SHL for far too long, as I joined back in 2011. I am the GM of the Aurora, and I have a hockey podcast with fellow prospect @rbkgoalr!

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Hi, I'm popol. A brand new member of the Scarecrow in the SMJHL. Favorite hockey team is the Habs. I have to get working on a few graphics but I'm horrible. I'm here just looking to build relationships and have fun. Hopefully win a cup, or two.

[Image: image.png?ex=6626bf9c&is=66144a9c&hm=d87...height=676]

Thank you Jay for the graphic!

The biggest problem in my life in the last few months is that I discover the game RimWorld and I play the game way to often for my liking, but I can’t stop myself. I would like to motivate myself to go play another game.

45 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

Hey, I'm Inf1d3l, or Infy as a lot of people call me. Been around a while, done a lot of jobs, and know a lot of really awesome people in the league because of this. My player this time is LiMu Emu, a play on the commercial for Liberty Mutual. I dunno why I picked that one, just thought it could be fun for media and whatnot. I like to cook, play games, and generally just try to be a decent person. I'm also old.

04-01-2024, 12:53 PMPyro182 Wrote:
Hi, I’m Pyro and I’m your co-PT director for the SMJHL!
Since a lot of you are new to this community, and I would love to know more about all of you, I’d like you to introduce yourself to me (and any others reading this).
Introduce yourself and tell us something interesting/funny/odd about you. Whatever you like, really.
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
Only S76 SMJHL Rookies (S77 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.
Deadline: Sunday, April 7th @ 11:59pm PST
Sup, I'm Sawyer Keenin, I play for the Anchorage Armada, and a couple of my "hobbies" (more sports) are irl hockey, cross country, and track.

Hey there, I'm egg! Not the first egg here, there is an Eggy that has come before me <3. This is my second player since I joined the SHL in S69 (nice). I am the co-gm at EDM and head of the SHL All-Star Committee.

48 words

[Image: EdmTeamPhoto.png?ex=6605c039&is=65f34b39...height=623]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258

Howdy, I'm McLovin, or Soviet Sexpot, and I am a simming addict, proud girl dad of 3, and man with too many hobbies consisting of cars, bourbon, gaming, sneakers, LEGO's and more.

[Image: yxRlGdj.png]

I am DrunkenTeddy, some people call me DT, others call me Teddy. I work as in IT for a healthcare provider and I am from the Vancouver, BC area.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2024, 07:33 PM by HillsHaveHats.)

Hello y'all I'm HillsHaveHats or Oliver Cornwall. This is my second player, although it's been an absolute minute since my last. And I am a former provincial champion wrestler IRL!

I am Ruggsy and I have been here since August of 2020. I joined after trying out the NSHL (I think that was the acronym?) which shut down right after I started. I am very into most nerdy stuff and love lore from things like any warhammer, star wars, fallout etc etc. I am a big hip hop person but I love many types of music. I enjoy some photoshopping but I'm better at really quick memes than good sigs or anything

I’m kobe (kobe frobe player name). This is my first time in the shl but I am on my third isfl player and did some other leagues in the past. I’m excited to try a new league and learn more about the league

I am not new to the league and am now on player number 4 I believe. My previous players were Johannes Leitner, Rikki Petrov, Enes Gundogan and now May O'Nayse. Have been excited so far with the new player other than being drafted last in SMJHL because of some people.

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

Hayo, I’m Skyler. I’m kinda newish I guess I’ve had 2 or 3 players before but they were pre-portal so they never even got this far. But now I’m here to dominate. Fact about me: I was a goalie for several years so I’m EXTREMELY superstitious

Hello! I'm Gwendolyn (That's my name, not just my player's!). I'm an artist, and will be completing my Associate's degree in two months to pursue a Master's in Architecture. I had surgery last week, deciding that now was a good idea to join and commit myself. I'll give you a hint, it wasn't. I kinda fail to talk about myself but willing to make friends so you can message me. :>