This is an automatically generated message to announce the retirement of
Joseph Reed
@Reedy0rNot

:(
Anchorage goat

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

Buffalo did Joe wrong , shame on them.

[Image: Morleyhockey.gif]

04-05-2024, 11:13 AMsoevil Wrote: Buffalo did Joe wrong , shame on them.

Bold take to make without backing it up

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

04-05-2024, 12:28 PMHabsFanFromOntario Wrote: Bold take to make without backing it up

They traded for his replacement and subsequently dropped him without informing him. Doesn't seem like too bold of a take imo but I'm a nobody /shrug

Nature of the business I guess, but when the team you are drafted to doesn't want you anymore, I'd expect the decent thing to do would be to have that conversation and not let the user find out third hand.

04-05-2024, 01:01 PMsoevil Wrote: They traded for his replacement and subsequently dropped him without informing him. Doesn't seem like too bold of a take imo but I'm a nobody /shrug

Nature of the business I guess, but when the team you are drafted to doesn't want you anymore, I'd expect the decent thing to do would be to have that conversation and not let the user find out third hand.
I won’t speak for Tomen but, in a general sense, I agree with you. I will say though as someone privy to the LR that there were no signs of life in discord or on the site in the past many months and I think he may have been written off as entirely inactive. Still, probably should’ve been messaged if he wasn’t initially.

I will say though that Tomen isn’t the kind of person to just throw an active user out with the garbage. A mistake, sure, but I highly doubt it was done intentionally or with malice.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Least morally corrupt tomen gm move

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

04-05-2024, 04:32 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: I won’t speak for Tomen but, in a general sense, I agree with you. I will say though as someone privy to the LR that there were no signs of life in discord or on the site in the past many months and I think he may have been written off as entirely inactive. Still, probably should’ve been messaged if he wasn’t initially.

I will say though that Tomen isn’t the kind of person to just throw an active user out with the garbage. A mistake, sure, but I highly doubt it was done intentionally or with malice.
He had plenty of activity on his portal with updates and I’m sure he did some chirpers and Pts in S74 and S75. Not gonna vouch for his discord activity because it’s none existent but it’s not like he was inactive.