Create Account

S76 mPT #1: Lessons from pre(diction)-season Due: Sunday, April 14th @ 11:59 PM PST

Conference finals will be same 4 that they were last season (LAP, TEX, PHI and NEW)

Against, at least one of these teams is going to fall off. I am not sure which one it's going to be, but the chances are high that one of them will fall out of the final four. Then again, they're all strong teams, they could all do it.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2024, 05:22 PM by Benpachi. Edited 1 time in total.)

Code:

Code:
AGAINST: Nobody cares about the SMJHL
Simply not true. Because I care. And I'm a people. And that means somebody cares. Checkmate, liberals. SMJHL rules and everyone knows it. But honestly the chance for Roddy to get to play his final J season on Roddy Sr's team and bring some success to Carolina is super exciting.

[Image: banes.png]

Nobody cares about the SMJHL

Nah the SMJHL is cool, supporting a juniors team is always nice along with the team you are playing on. Especially if they just won a cup last season, Coolorado Rappers goated

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

Code:

Against, the SMJHL is more lively than ever and we even sometimes have players that would rather retire and get a new player into the SMJHL rather than progress into the SHL.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

Against, I think the SMJHL first couple seasons are the most fun you have in the server. So much excitement with two drafts and everyone is so active and friendly.

[Image: Svatos2.png?ex=660626ee&is=65f3b1ee&hm=4...height=350] [Image: sig.png?ex=660330ca&is=65f0bbca&hm=574bd...9bdc77fda&]

Code:

Code:

I don't really know how this could be even a take to be honest. I know people in the SHL family who prefer the SMJHL over the SHL and I can't think of a time someone told me they prefer the SHL. So with that I feel like you can come to the conclusion that people might actually care more about the SMJHL.

[Image: ThkcuFb.png]
[Image: e4CexU0.png]

Code:

Against.

Obviously everyone partaking in the SMJHL cares about it. This is only me 2nd season but I see plenty of people paying attention to the standings and stats. As well, plenty of folks are recreating every season. I'd say there is a large SMJHL movement!

Buffalo will miss the playoffs for first time since S45

Against. There are multiple disaster level teams in our conference. Montreal has won like 6 games in the last two and a half seasons and there are at least two or three more perennially bad teams in our conference. Buffalo will cruise into the playoffs.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

Nobody cares about the SMJHL. Against

While some people may see SMJHL as something they just want to quickly bypass to get to the majors it is such an important stepping stone for new users and honestly if anyone is for this its just confusing as the SMJHL helps users continue to evolve/learn.

[Image: IsJIh5s.png?format=webp&width=872&height=1066]

While some people may see SMJHL as something they just want to quickly bypass to get to the majors it is such an important stepping stone for new users and honestly if anyone is for this its just confusing as the SMJHL helps users continue to evolve/learn.

Buffalo will miss the playoffs for first time since S45

Against: Considering that Montreal is all but confirmed to be last in the conference, Buffalo needs to beat exactly 1 team to make playoffs. Even with Manhattan's rocket start to the season, the chance of Buffalo not beating one of ATL/TBB/TOR is in my opinion pretty low.

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

Code:
Maine is going to win the Four Star Cup
This is nice and simple, Maine will simply win. They are a top tier organization run by Southpaw, one of the greatest GMs the site has ever seen. Also, benchgate or what have you.

[Image: Lodge-Sig.png]

Code:
Either Chrish Valentine or Ivan Lacksamus will win the Ron Mexico Trophy

Against, Graj Virrok will win the Ron Mexico Trophy not Chrish Valentine or Ivan Lacksamus. Virrok has been one of the top two way forwards in this league for the last couple of seasons and it is finally time the whole league notices.

[Image: gurbs.gif]

New England will win the president's trophy

Against
There are so many other good teams out there now that I don't believe it will be that cut and dried. Fun has shown signs of a bit more parity lately so in actuality there's probably six to eight teams that have a legitimate shot at the president's trophy.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]