Create Account

S76 mPT #1: Lessons from pre(diction)-season Due: Sunday, April 14th @ 11:59 PM PST

Code:
Maine is going to win the Four Star Cup

Against:
[Image: NbFejba.jpeg]
After winning back to back laurfiers, multiple players setting alltime J records, and over 110 wins in the last two seasons putting anyone but quebec is laughable. Quebec is the favourite and is going to win it.

[Image: fFccrkD.png]

Against: There is a lot of people that care about the SMJHL I'd even wager I have seen more people discussing the J's then the SHL.

[Image: rGE8JTw.png]
Ty to Eni's Sig Shop
[Image: 2UUYSbn.png]
ty to ragnar

Code:
New England will win the Presidents’ Trophy
I have no arguement against New England on their own, just on the basis of playing the field in this situation. While I do have New England taking the division, I just can't trust them to win the pressy. There are so many good teams out there and like, playing the odds that Texas/Atlanta/LA/SFP are all worse feels like a bad bet to me.

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

"Nobody cares about the SMJHL"

Wow I can't even begin to describe how dumb this suggestion is. Like holy shit people love the J, it's absolutely HUGE for driving engagement, and there was even a point where people were trying to delay their leaving the J. It's awesome.

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Conference finals will be same 4 that they were last season (LAP, TEX, PHI and NEW)

Against.

Even though the teams are all still pretty good, they all have some stiff competition. In fact, none of these teams are even first in their division right now. New Orleans is ahead of Texas, San Fran is ahead of Los Angeles, Baltimore is ahead of Philly, and New England currently finds themselves behind Hamilton AND Toronto. It stands to reason that ONE of these teams won't repeat being in the "final four"

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

I am against New England winning the presidents trophy. they have gotten off to a slow start so far this season. i also think that the Baltimore Platoon are going to win the Presidents trophy this year

Either Olof Karsikko or Sir Devoir will win the John McBride Trophy

FOR

For, and I wish it happens for Baltimore's Sir Devoir. WildfireMicro has been involved with the franchise for a long time, stayed during the rebuild, has been constantly earning, and now has a strong defensive squad in front of him, and a great backup goalie too.

WC: 37

(That was a fun one, @puolivalmiste!)

---
Ekaterina Valieva - Baltimore Platoon

[Image: 0KH34qN.png]
Thanks @Lazyeye for the sig!

Code:

Against. Nothing against New England, but I think their longevity is reaching the end of their window and I don't think it'll be enough for a regular season president's trophy

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

While that is certainly their goal it is safe to say that they are not the favourite for that at the moment. For starters they had a slow start to the season and on top of that, there are better teams on paper and then there are also certain teams that are so far performing better than expected. So it's unlikely for New England to win the President's Trophy.

(69 words)

" Maybe someones er... they don't like me but... because i'm too good, i don't know why. "

[Image: Ant7F8q.png]

Code:

Against. They're getting older and parity is much higher this season, even compared to recent seasons. I don't think they'll have the youth to pull it off.

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

Maine is going to win the Four Star Cup

I'm against, it's time for QCC to shine after 2 years winning the whole smjhl. It's only a matter of time until we can get the four star cup with the current group we have

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Code:
Nobody cares about the SMJHL

Against

The SMJHL is the first experience that new users get into the SHL. For me it was the first experience into sims league all together. So it was such a great experience for me that I am still going strong on the same player since May 2020. Users so stay in the SHL do so because of their experience in SMJHL

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2024, 09:59 PM by Runningman434. Edited 1 time in total.)

Against. The Wolfpack aren't quite as elite as they once were, so they'll probably dip from being 1st overall in the standings. Which is fine with them. Better to be underdogs (underwolves?)

Code:
Nobody cares about the SMJHL

very against this, because all the newbies/new creates in the SMJHL care about it, it's their 1st experience with the league!  Cant leave out the people who only play in the SMJHL. So its a false statement to say no one cares about the SMJHL

[Image: captainLahey.png?width=1000&height=606]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png][Image: 9pUocRs.png]

Nobody cares about SMJHL

Against

Loads of passion from management to players, there's a huge effect it plays in most people's onboarding to this experience. Afterwards? Definitely something to be said but overall still something that is a big deal.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]