Create Account

S76 mPT #1: Lessons from pre(diction)-season Due: Sunday, April 14th @ 11:59 PM PST

Code:
Nobody cares about the SMJHL

Against

If no one cared for the SMJHL we definitely would not have had an expansion over the last offseason as well as many different members of SMJHL HO and GM's working to make the J one of the best experiences in our community.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2024, 10:24 PM by Gordon Bombay. Edited 1 time in total.)

Code:
Against

The SMJHL is super cool and it help new player get their footing. I think that the J rookie experience is the best in al the sim leagues. I like the special pts for the first year. It keep the experience cool. And its a good league because the colorado raptors are in this league

[Image: 75fL0ul.png]
credit to Qwest

Code:

Code:

Against

Imagine having this take. I refuse to believe anyone has copied that prompt and then said For. And if they have they're simply the Stephen A. Smith of the SMJHL. No bias as everyone's saying this is the year of the Berserkers by the way.

"Buffalo will miss the playoffs for first time since S45"

AGAINST cuz that's not happening buffalo will never miss the playoffs as long as I'm alive I never seen it before and I never expect to see it they just in there day in day out don't matter what going on dagnabbit

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2024, 10:41 PM by Amidships. Edited 1 time in total.)

Code:

Judging simply by the number of people who have chosen to respond to this quote, I think we can safely assume that that is simply not true. I, for one, am focused on it much more on it in this league than in others.

[Image: uMyJK4x.png]

I'd say against. For most first time users, the SMJHL is the first exposure to the league and a fun time. After the first player, you'll see less people care about the SMJHL. I'm fully bored of the SMJHL, and would rather be called up as soon as possible than waste non-regression years in the SMJHL

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

Against Conference Final repeat.  New teams like Baltimore and San Francisco throw a wrench into a repeat and even lead the last four in the standings currently.

[Image: 1wgIGr9.png]
[Image: MEAGHER.png]
Credit Maxy and Merica for sigs

I do not think that the Conference Finals will be the same thing as last year as I think there has been some teams that have taken a step forward.

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

New England will win the Presidents’ Trophy

For

The team is exceptionally talented and has been successful in recent years.  The squad has recently won championships and also performs well in the regular season.  With these factors, I can definitely see it happening.

[Image: lutz-first-sig-shl.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2024, 11:32 PM by dogwoodmaple. Edited 1 time in total.)

Code:
Maine is going to win the Four Star Cup
For
Maine has all the pieces to make a deep run in the playoffs and come home with the Cup. Combine that with a stellar front office and coaching staff and I have them as the odds on favorites to win the whole thing.

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

Against Nobody cares about the SMJHL because it's the only league that actually matters. As you can see by my amazing cup things, its the only league that's important.

[img=0x0]https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/grUaWFD9ou9EjLV73AFr8OZ5Z5ZgBJHWeh35DDNtFgI/https/i.imgur.com/hQtmi8A.png[/img]
CitadellesCitadelles

“ Nobody cares about the SMJHL”
Against, everybody in the J cares about the J, at least almost everybody. It’s a lot of fun and it’s a lot less stress than trying to fight regression in your later career. I don’t see how anyone would agree with this at all

[Image: ROZESIG.png?ex=6622170a&is=660fa20a&hm=2...height=655]

New England will win the Presidents’ Trophy

Against: I do not think that the New England Wolfpack will be the presidents trophy winners due to two reasons. The first reason being two significant losses from the team this last season, and those two losses being replaced with younger guys. New England is still a high quality playoff team, but I do not think that the Wolfpack will win the presidents trophy this season.

Buffalo will miss the playoffs for first time since S45

Against: Buffalo has been a powerhouse for a long time and rightfully so and while they are on the down slope of their contention window, they still have some truly excellent players on their roster. Maybe next season they will miss but for this one, I'm betting on their proven track record holding up.

54 words.

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

Code:
Code:
Maine is going to win the Four Star Cup

While i have to agree that maine is a solid team and an excellent contender, everyone knows im gonna win the cup and that means Colorado is gonna repeat.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]