Create Account

S76 PT #1: One night in Tokyo Due: Sunday, April 14th @ 11:59 PM PST

Option 2: This just goes to show how out of touch the SHL Head office is with their own league. They really think Japan has an untapped market? Japan has one of the most skilled and highly decorated national teams of all time. They have a hall of famer in Ryuji Minamino. Oh well I'm not one to question their poor decision making when I get an all expense paid trip to Japan. I think if I was gonna market the game more and try to go viral in Japan I would pick a fight with all those Pikachu's walking around. I'd have a old school shaky cam and jump out of the bushes and just body check Pikachu mascots while dressed up like team Rocket. That would start turning some heads and get the Japanese people to respect the name Beauregard. Outdoor truck and Olof would be there too and we would all laugh and high five each other over the flailing Pikachu.

W:165

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

I think on one end I’m pretty nonplussed about a trip to Japan - my job still needs to be done (kicking the asses of the other teams in the league) after all. On a personal level, though? Fuckin’ STOKED. Thing and Thing, Japan syndrome is definitely at play here but like. I’m young, I have money. Why not take advantage of the situation and use my free time to screw around? No offense, but I don’t think I’m thinking about the crowd or growing the game for even a moment. That’s for the league to worry about unless they’re going to start making me the face of league marketing, and somehow I doubt that! I appreciate everybody back home, but Quebec gets enough of my time as is, the change of pace is sorely appreciated. I think they can wait juuuust a bit longer for the “proper” home opener.
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2024, 02:54 AM by Ultimatedestroye. Edited 1 time in total.)

ISFL Affiliate Link here, link here