Create Account

Chirper #61 (AC Week #519)

what, it's thursday and i haven't chirped yet

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

ubba already putting up good points in his first week in the show

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

How does Vegas keep getting away with it? How??

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]

Jammin. We jammin. Buttered toast needs more jammin

[Image: wLeEjGc.jpeg]

I woke up today and my back hurt. Felt like @kahri .... Old

S72 Best Season of All Time
[Image: S72_IIHF_CHAMPS.png?ex=661c5898&is=6609e...height=662]      [Image: S72_4-STAR_CHAMPS.png?ex=661c5873&is=660...height=662]

Bot is still broken, RIP.

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

Chess is so good. Who wants to play a game?

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

hello sir! hi! welcome to the store

[Image: rotti.gif]

Gooney good frind! Frank small kitten. Ballsy big boy. Gabe cheating!

[Image: rotti.gif]

SFP! SFP! SFP!

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

04-11-2024, 05:45 PMZema Wrote: Chess is so good. Who wants to play a game?

I'm down

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

And there we go, Thursday done with.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

Gonna fill in gramps' taxes tomorrow and start my waiting for a possible job interview. Hope it happens.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

Watching Sweden win Gold in IIHF makes my old man proud as a former representative.
Still Canadian Strong tho. #DualNationality

And you can't... Chirp... That!