Create Account

S76 SMJHL mPT#6 - Thank You Deadline: Sunday, May 12th @ 11:59pm PST

I’d like to thank the entire Tidal roster for the season, especially management for taking a chance on a fool like me Smile

I'd like to thank everyone who keeps the site going - probably a pretty common one, but as someone new to the SHL it has been such a smooth experience for me.

[Image: QX0ggFb.png]

I really appreciate Maine and Southpaw taking a chance on May in the draft. Well not like a big chance but to draft me and it has been great so far. Hopefully May and myself have been a joy to have!

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

This is going to sound like a generic thank you post and really it kind of is, but I just want to thank everyone I've had the pleasure of having on our team in LA. You guys have made my experience on this site such a positive one, and helping win some cups was definitely pretty nice too. Frenchie and Fuzz, especially, have been so instrumental to our success, and I can't thank them enough for being here.

PanthersPanthersPanthersPanthers

KnightsKnightsKnightsKnights

Wanna thank @39alaska39, @hewasajazzman @Inf1d3l for being good people and making me enjoy sim leagues as a whole. Y'all helped me get out of my shell and be more open with others. Hope you are all well and having a healthy year!

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

Lots of love to Figgy for putting in a good word for me during the draft, and for being a cool dude who is clearly invested when it came time for him to take over the squad. Been a joy to play for you in my first season, looking forward to the rest of my time in the minors.

[Image: W4vTrno.png]

Gotta give a thank you to bfine for always being my pal, and granny for being my duo hotboy, and seven for always being around to help me with GM stuff to this day

[Image: Screenshot_87.png]

Thank you to everyone involved in creating and maintaining the player portal and other projects that have improved the overall user experience on the site!

Falcons Canada

I want to take some time and give a special thank you to @MikeLiut as he has stepped up this year and been a complete joy to work with over in Maine. Don't worry though no one can replace the other amazing co-gms I have had.

[Image: SouthPaw.gif]