Create Account

S76 SMJHL mPT #2 - Party Time! Deadline: Monday, April 15th @ 11:59pm PST

My teammates have asked me to launch my own one-man band and told me that I would have to do a show on the plane during our next away trip. They told me I could choose any instrument to play, and they would play for it. I choose the violin and I hope I can come up with my own composition, but I will likely try to play a well-known song that is not often play with a violin like Enter Sandman.

82 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

Once upon a time at Disneyland they used to have this thing called the Country Bear Jamboree, with animatronic bears playing the washboard and whiskey jug and other hillbilly type things, so that was the first image that popped into my head of what the Grizzlies entertainment would look like

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

My band would consist of my lovely dear Falcon defenders - Kekkonen, Jaaskelainen, and WERBENJAEGERMANJENSEN to name a few. I like to think we'd be an ice-skating choir. Imagine our skree's in unison. Horrifying stuff

[Image: draft-ad.png?ex=66247d0e&is=6612080e&hm=...cddcfb611&]

Well i have no team YET. But i'd be the life of the party. Karaoke Master! Name a song and i'll do my best, butchered or not lol. When i do get a team i call dibs on vocalist.

Hands down the Malamutes would be a badass band, featuring me on the most wicked instrument of all time, the keytar! Then we would have Fluw on the Kazoo. Badwolf playing a mean triangle. Darian, of course, would be on a balalaika. I know what you're thinking, what an obscure list of instruments.... but just wait until you hear our beautiful chorus!

[Image: yxRlGdj.png]

It wouldn't work out because we would all be trying to come up with some kind of music that works for all of us and then kal would keep complaining because he hates all music

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

The Battleborn just sound like a hard death metal type of band just because of their name. Along with that the diversity could create a pretty unique scene in the metal business. Something with giants as well as a ton of the players on the Battleborn are tall as hell.

I'd like to believe my team members and I would absolutely play more classical instruments, with a lyre, harp, flute, and hurdy-gurdy. Gwen would play the harp (as per her namesake). We'd definitely end up naming the band something really silly like "Fey Fighters" as a sort of play on words. While we may absolutely rock it in relation to our bard-gang, it would not at all be a rave that night.

Falcons fly high and dive fast, so I'm thinking rock music with high tempo and soaring vocals. Max could join Rock's band and play the bass. Max has taken on a enforcer role on ice, which might keep Rock in check. Alternatively it might also lead to double the chaos, that would remain to be seen.

Smitty has a xylophone for a body, with cartoonish tones coming from his fishy ribcage. Along with the tiny enforcer Roquefort Cotswald and the only human of the group Theo Kane, the trio of Detroit Rookies form a band whose genre can only be described as "cacophony."

[Image: hiFAlFV.png]

May O'Nayse would certainly be the lead singer of the band with Doug Weight as a DJ of sorts making the music Owl City style. The band will be called Mayochup for the weird combonif Mayo and Ketchup.

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

San Diego Tidal Band

Skyler Stevens: Bass guitar
Sam Volta: Drums

The rest of the Tidal band is a complete mystery, but they would definitely be along for the ride

If Regina had a band it'd be a classical band as normally we talk about the "question of the day" and I think that fits well with that

[Image: 9x1vcNx.png]

I feel like our team, if we were a band, would be the chorus of Beethoven's Ode to Joy. Why? Because we are a glorious harmonized unit of magical unison!

[Image: wLeEjGc.jpeg]

HillsHaveHats would play bass guitar, Vent would play the piano, Trevor Lopez would play rhythm guitar, NoNo Jo would play guitar as well, and Robo Sven would do our vocals.

[Image: ImShiny.gif]