Create Account

S72 Charity Drive Badges

Hello everyone! The S72 charity drive site badges have been awarded to everyone who posted in the donation confirmation thread for that drive. Deepest apologies on the delay here (the person who was supposed to make the badges on this completely forgot she was responsible for doing so because she is an ADHD disaster).

If you donated to the charity drive and did not post in the thread at all (i.e. if you messaged me a receipt at the time without posting in the confirmation thread), please DM me to remind me and I'll get your badge added too (and next time please also post in the thread, even if it's just to say "sent confirmation to Jess").

And finally, one more huge thank you to everybody who donated! We were able to raise $2384.33 for Trans Lifeline (and a some more donated to trans charities outside North America)!

Have an amazing day, and remember that trans rights are human rights Smile

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Awesome! (also: finally!)

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Love the badges

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Officially the only badge I will ever want or need

[Image: loreoh.gif]
[Image: eP8F2Ne.png][Image: xm4idGe.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png][Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

b e a u t i f u l

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

badges are cool and all, but seeing that total contribution is awesome! Proud of SHL

[Image: 88pk1Hz.png]

Could I suggest a donation to animal shelters/wildlife protection next time around? Nothing wrong with this just a suggestion for next time if we do another charity drive

$2384.33 is awesome, great work SHL

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

04-10-2024, 01:28 PMJohnFranklinKennedy Wrote: Could I suggest a donation to animal shelters/wildlife protection next time around? Nothing wrong with this just a suggestion for next time if we do another charity drive

We can totally take suggestions! Generally we've tried to do something current/topical in the past (the drive before this one was for UNICEF for Ukraine, and this one was spurred by a whole bunch of anti-trans legislature that was popping up [and still is tbh]). It's always tricky to pick just one because everybody has so many things that are so deeply important to them personally!

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

This is why I love the SHL!

The badge is also awesome Smile

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: n25g4JC.png][Image: P0OHsLJ.png][Image: DS1jqys.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]
[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]

heck yeah trans rights

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]