Create Account

Community Update - Passing of a Member

I love you man.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Aw, damn. Had some good chats with them. Never good to hear..

I wish everyone peace and strength as they deal with this.

04-13-2024, 12:11 PMBANACKOCK Wrote: Aw, damn. Had some good chats with them. Never good to hear..

I wish everyone peace and strength as they deal with this.

Just wanted to show our support! I'm very sorry for the loss which you are dealing with today, SHL.

VHL Announcement on Passing of a Member

I really can't find the right words to say here, this all still feels so surreal to me. TDZ was one of my first actual friends from sim leagues all stemming from the SHL. I'm really going to miss him, he was a great guy and a really great friend. Sending infinite love to BW, I'm so sorry and if there is anything I can do I'll be there.

Love you dude, this one hurts.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Don't know who's gonna tell me not to bully the rookies anymore, gonna miss you TDZ.

Love to your family and BW in this difficult time.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Terrible news to read. TDZ was a genuinely great person. Everyone who knew him will miss him dearly.

My deepest condolences to BW, their families and their friends.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Rest in peace TDZ, glad we got to play together in NOLA.

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

World is a little less bright now. Love you both, TDZ and BW. <3

[Image: loreoh.gif]
[Image: eP8F2Ne.png][Image: xm4idGe.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png][Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

RIP, TDZ. I'll miss being a competitor of yours, a teammate, a friend. Your passion for this community was obvious, and I appreciate you more than you ever knew for it. Rest easy.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

trying to come up with something more eloquent than this fucking sucks, but it just fucking sucks

Thank you everyone for the kind words.
My DMs are open again, thank you everyone for respecting my wishes and giving me space.

The next long while is going to be hard, I am super grateful to everyone here. It will be weird without my better half, but I still have to have all of y’all in my life.

At this time I don’t have further details as far as funeral time or cause of death (turns out no one works on the weekends). If you want an invite to the funeral I am more than happy to send you the info via dm. I do not expect anyone to come from here, but thought I’d offer. Grieving will be important for everyone that knew him and I would like to facilitate that the best I can. I am taking care of me as best as I can too, my mom is headed into town to stay with me for a bit. My therapist also said I’m not allowed to say no to people right now lol

Again, I love you all. Remember to tell those you are close to how much they mean to you.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

TDZ was a good person and such an important figure here in the SHL. You can see just how much he meant to people and how much help he brought with him. My thoughts are with BW, their friends and family, and the members here who had the honour of interacting, knowing, and be-friending him.

R.I.P TDZ

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
47-17-2
Regular Season - [G 7] [A 13] [Pts 20] [+/- +27] [PIM 36] [Hits 37] [SB 125]
Playoffs - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

rest in peace and my heart goes to everyone

[Image: dc24.png]

My most sincere condolences. I didn't know TDZ on a deeply personal level but his waves were always felt.

RIP

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights

Heartbreaking and awful news. TDZ did so much to help make the SHL what it is. He will be remembered and missed