Create Account

S76 PT #2: Oohh, yo momma fight! Due: Sunday, April 21st @ 11:59 PM PST

[Image: AU8x6NY.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Written Option 2

If pengu could change any rule in all of hockey, it would be the rule that immediately ejects any players who either join a fight or start an additional fight after one has begun. Fighting builds character in hockey. It's a ton of fun for fans and it let's the players release some aggression as well. Aggression that might othe4wise be taken out in unhealthy ways that cause issues outside of hockey. Because of that when fights starts, it should be obvious that everyone should be allowed to pile in. Defend your friends, protect your team's honor, let i5 be a full on brawl. One of my favorite events in hockey was a full line brawl that happened in the SHL recently, so what if we just let it happen all the time? There's so many rules and regulations that make players scared to fight and we should strip all of those away and let the players do as they will. Built rapport with your teammates, make bitter rivalries, fight til your heart is content

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]

The rule that I would change in hockey is to let kids start checking as mites. The reason for this is to ensure that the kids are familiar with checking before they are so big they can seriously hurt others. This needs to be paired with some serious couching of the kids to ensure they know how to hit the correct way. They also need to be taught how to take a hit correctly. Without learning both of these skills at a young age they are more at risk if they are introduced to checking when they are older. When they are older the size difference between the kids can be greater due to some going through puberty earlier. This means there is a huge chance a bigger kid who doesnt know how to safely check. Seriously injure a smaller player by not hitting them correctly. This can be reduced with proper training and coaching but doing this earlier when the players are smaller and not a strong will prevent severe injuries later.

Foil Up Boys

Option 2: I would change the CHL (championship hockey league) rules back to their old self like i have heard from news and stuff that no one is liking the rule change where if you score on the powerplay it continues and if you score on the penalty kill the penalty ends i have heard that absoloutly nobody likes it so why are they even keeping it i mean it would be understandable to keep if people liked playing with that rule but since that rule isn't made to protect players i find it very usless to keep instead they should just revert back to the orginal how basically every other hockey league in the world functions so CHL should revert their rule change for the PP and PK goals since they are so unpopular and everyone would want them back to their orginal selfs aka when you score on the powerplay it ends and when you score on the PK it continues

[Image: cVahF90.png]

PT Pass

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Option 2

Bring back ties. This isn't even a "get rid of the shootout" take. This is a "get rid of all overtime" take. There should only be overtime in the playoffs. It is asinine for a regulation win point split to be 2-0 and an overtime/shootout one to be 2-1. Where is this third point coming from? Either make a win three points and then do the 2-1 split or simply let there be ties. Of those options, I personally am in favor of the tie. Some of you might be saying to yourselves, "but Reyson, that is boring, there must be a winner and a loser in these games." To you, I simply say you are a simpleton and a neanderthal. How easy it must be to be able to boil the complexities life into such duality. Let us reward both teams for their efforts, while still leaving them both yearning for what could have been. So close, yet so far. Also, I want to go to sleep by the time OT comes around and I find myself staying up far too late. God forbid the Flyers be in overtime when they play in Vancouver, I'll be up all night.

Elk  Rage
[Image: cLeHjn1.png]
Sig by sulovilen!

Billy Herrington finds himself in a hilarious social media tiff, but here's the twist – it's not with some rival player from another team, it's with his buddy and teammate, Shoyo Hinata. It all kicks off with Billy teasing Shoyo about this iffy call from last season that totally went their way. Shoyo, never one to back down from a good laugh, fires back with some clever jabs, poking fun at Billy's on-ice shenanigans. Before they know it, their back-and-forth escalates into a full-blown social media showdown, with both of them getting their fans hyped up and in on the action. But hey, it's all in good fun. Billy and Shoyo know they'll be back on the ice together soon, fighting tooth and nail as teammates. In the end, their little online beef just adds some spice to the offseason chatter and gives fans something to chuckle about while they wait for the real action to start up again.

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

@GregDavies: Just thinking about all the opportunities we have to beat the @EdmontonBlizzard this season... ?

@CalgaryDragons: We're right there with you @GregDavies! BTW We'll miss you when you retire!

@GregDavies: I'll miss you too @CalgaryDragons... it's been a wonderful career!

@EdmontonBlizzard: We can't wait to beat you guys this season and send you into retirement a loser @GregDavies @CalgaryDragons

@AlvinWong: Hey @GregDavies can't wait to score on you this season!

@GregDavies: I got a lot of fight left in me for a few more games lol... you guys won't be as cocky when you aren't saying that stuff behind a screen @AlvinWong @EdmontonBlizzard

@CalgaryDragons: Hey @EdmontonBlizzard, @GregDavies, @AlvinWong let's settle this on the ice instead it's way more fun that way!

@GregDavies: I can't wait... this final season will be a heck of a good time!

@EdmontonBlizzard: A heck of a good time for us! We look forward to next season when we don't have to face you in the rink!

@GregDavies: I'm sure the pleasure will be all yours LOL

Code:
172 words

Did Ya Get It?

[Image: OwNf3O9.gif]

#1:

Jussi Mutou is no stranger to starting or finishing beef. This time, he has found himself in the crosshairs of Froya Solberg. The beef could be argued to not be that serious and it’s just a series of the duo calling each other “stinky” back and forth. But the reality is so much more serious.

In a game late in the S75 Playoffs between COL and QCC, a hit was laid by Jussi Mutou on Froya Solberg. Now that’s not the issue. Froya has thick skin and isn’t going to let a big hit throw her off her game. But reportedly, after the hit, Mutou took a moment to call Froya a “peepee poopoo head”. That’s an incredibly unacceptable thing to say in a hockey game. With Jussi Mutou yet to issue a public apology with tears on his Chirper page, the beef may still be ongoing. Stay tuned for further news.

[Image: M7PYRAS.jpg]
[Image: eL4cCu1.jpg]
credit to MuNk22 for the sig

Option 1

Social media beef, who did not grow up with that? Some internet troll janking your chain. This one guy keeps reminding me that I could have been part of a successful Edmonton Blizzard team and win a cup, but that I am now a loser in Tampa Bay. At first I tried to ignore him as the number one rule against these people is "do not feed the troll", but lately I can not help myself anymore. We have done amazing things in Tampa Bay and made a pretty competitive team in a very hard division. Ofcourse all you want is win a cup, but it is really not the end of the world if that never happens. I pointed out that in the time Edmonton won a cup, I won 3 gold medals in the IIHF tournament. That shut him right up. I am far from a loser, I am a fucking winner bitch.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-18-2024, 04:22 AM by dankoa. Edited 1 time in total.)

Written Option 1

Sadly for fans of the Montreal Patriotes, who might have been hoping that after some tough seasons the team was starting to show some signs of life for the future, their star rookie centre Emil Karlsson has engaged in a bitter Twitter/X beef with prospect and former first overall pick Demir Bellona. It is unclear what has initially sparked the bad blood between the two young players, but things quickly turned nasty between the two. The only small mercy is that Demir is still a prospect playing in Ottawa, so the two haven't come to blows...yet. The first tweet came from Demir, who posted a Drake lyric stating "Bench players talkin' like starters, I hate it", to which Emil Karlsson responded with "You aren't even a bench player lil homie ??". From there things got bitter, with both sides crossing the line of good taste, especially considering its two future teammates who are involved. The feud shows no signs of slowing down, and all involved with the Montreal organisation will be hoping that they can get a handle on the situation and calm both parties involved down.

Code:
187 words

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

I think the NHL should have a rule where goals scored against empty net don't count, but you have to have your goalie in goal at least half the game. I think that would begin a new exciting strategy of when is it best to pull your goalie. Do you just always pull the goalie when you are on offense? Do you save some time to pull them as defensive measures late in the game to avoid getting a goal? For obvious reasons I think this rule actually has flaws and wouldn't actually work and it would be ridiculous, but I was inspired by handball and how often they seem to be pulling the goalies there for basically no apparent reason. It's a crazy sport. But yeah, I can imagine seeing a hockey goalie go in and out more would be kinda entertaining and fun. Let the chaos reign and enjoy it.

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

I think the NHL should have a rule where goals scored against empty net don't count, but you have to have your goalie in goal at least half the game. I think that would begin a new exciting strategy of when is it best to pull your goalie. Do you just always pull the goalie when you are on offense? Do you save some time to pull them as defensive measures late in the game to avoid getting a goal? For obvious reasons I think this rule actually has flaws and wouldn't actually work and it would be ridiculous, but I was inspired by handball and how often they seem to be pulling the goalies there for basically no apparent reason. It's a crazy sport. But yeah, I can imagine seeing a hockey goalie go in and out more would be kinda entertaining and fun. Let the chaos reign and enjoy it.

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

The icing rule is always one that new fans seem to find hard to grasp initially, I know I struggled a bit with it when I first saw it. It seems like a natural thing to do, you’re hemmed in, just dump the puck as far from your goal as you can, like a centre back in football (I refuse to call it soccer) lumping the ball clear into the opponents half. And sometimes an opposing defender misjudges the bounce and a forward can get in behind for a 1 on 1 with the keeper, these moments can be exciting, I don’t think they take away from the game of football, I think hockey should follow its lead. Removing icing calls would keep the games more fluid, without having to keep interrupting it cos a defenseman has made what I consider a solid defensive play. And it could improve the spectacle, with players racing to get to that loose puck. It’d provide some interesting tactical challenges, for sure!

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

(Option 2)

If I had the ability to do so, I would change the rules to make it so that each team is required to fight in a game. Doesn't matter who fights or why they're fighting but somebody has to throw down. Too much of hockey these days is everybody pushing around but nobody ever does anything, I wanna change that. If a game plays out without anybody fighting then both teams get a loss and they get fined and they also have to fight twice in their next game to make up for it. Everybody is trying to score and skate around and do stuff and that's not cool we need to bring the focus back to violence. Imagine the drama where it's late in the 3rd and the gloves have stayed on all game but you know somebody has to fight. Anybody who doesn't wanna fight will be super careful and we will all make fun of them, while the brawlers on the teams will be throwing themselves around as much as possible trying to find a dance partner. Stop playing skill guys late in tie games and put out enforcers. No more goals, only violence.