Create Account

S76 mPT #2: What is colorblindness? Due: Sunday, April 21st @ 11:59 PM PST

Patya pick Minnesota for matchup. Patya do this because Blue Jersey versus Green Jersey is kind of much ugly and Patya think this funny. If Patya want for be cool, maybe against Philadelphia instead.

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]

For the NBB, we decided to go for a poker night theme, with alot of bright lights and colors. We decided on facing the on the quebec city citadels, as a game of the mob (NBB) against the law (QCC)

First game up for the Philadelphia forge in their zany new alts would be Atlanta. A battle of the old colours versus the new as well as one of the best unis in the league.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

We are playing against Manhatten. I don't care about the colours, I don't care about the jersey at all. They have a stinky gamer on their squad that needs to be put in place.

[Image: Svatos2.png?ex=660626ee&is=65f3b1ee&hm=4...height=350] [Image: sig.png?ex=660330ca&is=65f0bbca&hm=574bd...9bdc77fda&]

We play against the Edmonton Blizzard and so we easily beat them to an embarrassing score, the Admirals throwback jerseys looked amazing ln the ice, since us in San Francisco are very fashionable.

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig![Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=661b6612&is=6608f11...0f071bc3c&]

I think the closest thing to mine might be the scarecrows so I’ll take them. I want the game to be incredibly hard to watch, near impossible in fact

[Image: kcP9WEd.png]

[Image: SFLJy.gif]

The wolfpacks new orange jersey of tears would match up well with Los Angeles. The Panthers orange alternates would cause a confusing and harsh hi vis eye sore as we play each other.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

Montreal will play against the New England Wolfpack with their 4th jerseys. I think the fine folks in New England would appreciate a Patriotes jersey, especially with their love for hockey teams from Montreal.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]